TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Partied this weekend, gained 3-4 lbs :( . . .

So this weekend I had some friends from back home come up and visit me. It's homecoming weekend up here in Tallahassee for FSU so we did some partying. I drink a lot of beer, and ate sh*tty food over the weekend and I gained about 3-4 lbs!!!! NOW I FEEL GUILTY AND FEEL LIKE CRAP. Should I be worried, or will this be easy to lose? I have a 4-Day split workout routine, and the other 3 days I do cardio for about 45 minutes!

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Worried, Naaaa. Just work it off. Now you know what to expect for the future. There are going to be times when it's cool to let it go. Just make that your cheat meal for the month, or few months. The important thing is, that you get back into your routine afterwards.

TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OK cool.... I can't wait to get home so I can work-out.... It's bothering the hell out of me :P!

StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the obsession of bodybuilding!

BigJoe20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tweaked21
    So this weekend I had some friends from back home come up and visit me. It's homecoming weekend up here in Tallahassee for FSU so we did some partying. I drink a lot of beer, and ate sh*tty food over the weekend and I gained about 3-4 lbs!!!! NOW I FEEL GUILTY AND FEEL LIKE CRAP. Should I be worried, or will this be easy to lose? I have a 4-Day split workout routine, and the other 3 days I do cardio for about 45 minutes!
    If you do cadio for 45 mins for 3 days and do a 4-day spilt workout, you will lose the weight in a week or two. You not feel guilty because that is easy weight to lose.

Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, just get back to "work" and take it back off....not a biggie, in the scheme of things.....the thing I hate worst about those kind of weekends is the feeling like crap........ I can't even enjoy pizza anymore, because I literally feel like crap if I have a few slices ('tis a vice - I cannot stop at one or two slices, so I try to limit it to a once a month cheat). Hate the lazy, bloated, lethargic, tired feeling.....oh, well...life goes on, no ??

Red face

That is true... I almost hate to "cheat" anymore becuase of the way it makes me feel afterwards... I've worked so damn hard to lose these lbs, and this weekend, I just got 3-4 of them back .... Cheating almost isn't worth it.... thanks for the posts you guys!

That is true... I almost hate to "cheat" anymore becuase of the way it makes me feel afterwards... I've worked so damn hard to lose these lbs, and this weekend, I just got 3-4 of them back .... Cheating almost isn't worth it.... thanks for the posts you guys!
    Yes, but at the same time, you need to do it. You don't want to get burnt out from this. I look forward to Holidays. Thanks Giving and Christmas for me

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im sure you didnt gain 3-4lbs of fat, if you ate salty food, you are probably retaining some water. One weekend wont kill you. Just get back to it and workout hard. Youll be fine.

mrswiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrswiss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hah i know what u mean about feeling guilty. last nite my mother fried chicken....and there was a crapload of halloween candy laying around for today. so i said fux it, and decided to make that my cheat meal + some lol.

Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StrongEnough?
    Yes, but at the same time, you need to do it. You don't want to get burnt out from this. I look forward to Holidays. Thanks Giving and Christmas for me
    True, as well....ya gots to live a lil, from time to time, for sure

WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10) WillieS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its not all fat. It'll dissapear within a week

Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sherazad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's mainly water weight. Workout, and eat clean for the next week or two, and it'll come right off. When you're feeling crappy about the weekend, think back on all the fun your had, lol.
    12/01/04 - 305+LBS!
    8/17/05 - 255Lbs.
    9/19/05 - 243Lbs.
    10/18/05 - 234Lbs.
    11/15/05 - 222Lbs.
    12/28/05 - 223Lbs.
    02/06/06 - 210Lbs!

Squat - 1275 Lbs.
    Bench - 775 Lbs.
    Curl (MAX) - 350 Lbs.

hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cheating isnt worth it, i dont know how some people do nothing but "cheat" every weekend every time...

i hope they die before me at leist, since i eat tunafish and **** while they eat wendies.. oh well life goes on, they eat like **** i look like a model... hahaha

kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmac12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hailfire777
    cheating isnt worth it, i dont know how some people do nothing but "cheat" every weekend every time...

i hope they die before me at leist, since i eat tunafish and **** while they eat wendies.. oh well life goes on, they eat like **** i look like a model... hahaha
    A cheat meal once a week usually doesnt affect you. A full weekend is probably bad.

Talking

Well... For one, i'm not trying to look like a model :P !

Anyways, I have good news.... I actually only gained .5 lbs. Now i'm not so worried. I guess it was mostly water weight or something, because it's gone now.

Well... For one, i'm not trying to look like a model :P !

Anyways, I have good news.... I actually only gained .5 lbs. Now i'm not so worried. I guess it was mostly water weight or something, because it's gone now.
    Who isn't?

I bet you didnt even gain .5lbs of fat...probably a bit less....good luck!