Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10) Watch Me! is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Upright Rows: Wide/Close Grip for which?

Hello all!

I know I've read this somewhere before, but now I can't find it. For upright rows with an EZ bar or barbell, which hand position focuses on what?

Close together, wide grip.
    Delts, traps.

Hope that makes sense! Help!

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Watch Me!
    Hello all!

I know I've read this somewhere before, but now I can't find it. For upright rows with an EZ bar or barbell, which hand position focuses on what?

Close together, wide grip.
    Delts, traps.

Hope that makes sense! Help!
    It is different for different people, but in general the wide grip version hits the delts more, the narrow grip move more traps.