Thread: Trail Mix!

Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Trail Mix!

k so on one my breaks at work. usually every shift i eat a bag of trail mix with 500 ml of milk. The bag contains about 870 calories and about 60 g of fat. and not positive about how much carbs it contains.. is that to much trail mix?.. i just dont have time to eat anything else that contains that amount of calories. i dunno any ideas?

Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Trail Mix sucks. It is basically just candy. Try to have more natural sources of food.
    You can try Natural Peanut Butter in Whole Wheat Bread.
    A sandwich alone should give you around 400-500 calories, and it is a lot better than the Trail Mix you have been eating.
    EstadoFisico.com

GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GW-LAX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it depends on what kind of Trailmix, Like the kind with like mm's and tons of salt im thinking thats bad, but like unsalted i wouldnt think would be bad. I have a bag that is cranberries,almonds and cashews unsalted i think its pretty good about 9g protein and 145 calories in 1/2 cup

Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ratch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1/3 cup (50g)=

280 calories
    fat 20g
    saturated 3 g
    0 trans
    15mg sodium
    15 g carbs
    3g fibre
    12g sugar
    9 g protein

15% iron daily diet.

raisons, cashews, peanuts, sunflower kernals, almonds, pumpkin seeds, vegetable oil (canola/sunflower and/or soybean).

i eat all 150g of the bag but it looks pretty healthy to me wut u think?

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ratch View Post
    1/3 cup (50g)=

280 calories
    fat 20g
    saturated 3 g
    0 trans
    15mg sodium
    15 g carbs
    3g fibre
    12g sugar
    9 g protein

15% iron daily diet.

raisons, cashews, peanuts, sunflower kernals, almonds, pumpkin seeds, vegetable oil (canola/sunflower and/or soybean).

looks very good, but 60 g of fat just from 1 bag a day? It makes me question if your macros are in line.

im not even keeping track of my macros atm. im not able to do any workouts.. i have a messed up shoulder and pulled groin. ive made a lot of progress and should be back soon but.. im tryin to eat a lot of calories for when i start working out again. its all healthy calories. one more question.. is it beneficial to drink protein when not working out?

Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tristan_Trouble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    . is it beneficial to drink protein when not working out?

Protein is ALWAYS beneficial.......

oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) oaks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1/3 cup (50g)=

280 calories
    fat 20g
    saturated 3 g
    0 trans
    15mg sodium
    15 g carbs
    3g fibre
    12g sugar
    9 g protein

15% iron daily diet.

looks good man, your fine snackin on that during the day..i like to dig into some once n a while too

im not even keeping track of my macros atm. im not able to do any workouts.. i have a messed up shoulder and pulled groin. ive made a lot of progress and should be back soon but.. im tryin to eat a lot of calories for when i start working out again. its all healthy calories. one more question.. is it beneficial to drink protein when not working out?
    yea its certainly not gonna be counter productive, thats for sure..it will help you if you are falling short of your protein goals for the day (even if you arent counting overall macros, i'd still suggest you make sure you get 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight). that being said, you may wanna get a casein protein shake, or maybe consume your regular whey shakes with some fats like natty PB/fish oils flax or even your trail mix...by combining your whey shake with some healthy fats, it will slow down the absorption of the protein, thus being utilized more efficiently.