dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Website has been updated a little with my daily workout and nutritional information

Still working on this website. Not sure how it is going to go. Haven't got my home page done yet but the calander with links to workout and daily food is up. You can check it out here.

http://www.geocities.com/reddogriver...tober_2005.htm

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you stole'd my website idea lol
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dapper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What the calander? I just wanted to do a website. I will eventually get my own site. I have Frontpage 2002, but geocities can't communicate with frontpage or actually don't use frontpage extensions so I create everything in frontpage then go to geocities and upload the pages there.

I am not sure I like the nutritional stuff. It is 4 pages long I think that may be too long for people to look at. I did buy fitday but I don't there is no way with their program to change a report to html or I don't know how.

I am still working on the site. I can't get much done through the week so this weekend I am hoping to really put a dent in it.