Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How Much Cardio Should I do While Bulking?

Hey everyone, me again, lol.

Well for about 3 months I was doing 45 minute cardio 5-6 days a week (I know a lot) and I lost a lot of muscle from that but lost a lot of weight to....

Anyways, I am wondering how much cardio should I be doing now I am buling atm, and am wondering how much cardio I should do to keep fat gains minimal but muscle growth as much as possible!

I currently bike to the gym and have done so ever since I started working out, in total its about 16 miles and takes about 49-55 min depending how hard I go most days now its about 50-51 minutes anyways, I do this about 4-5 days a week...do you think that would be enough cardio right there? And think I should maybe do a cooldown 10 minute cardio session 3 days a week or something or should I do two 30 minute sessions or more or less?

Well what do you guys think, thanks for the help!

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Normally I like to do cardio once to twice every week when trying to put on the most mass... but your bike riding sounds like it's more than enough.

Try to bike harder for the last 10-15 minutes of the ride.

Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I think I bike pretty hard since 10 miles of the 16 is litterally up mountain....I bike about 19-25 miles per hour on flat

jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100)
    Biking to the gym is a very bad idea because before you lift you are going to wear yourself out. Your lifts arn't going to be as good because you are going to come to the gym exhausted. Even if you don't think you are exhausted it will affect your gains. The best time to do your cardio would be after you are done working out but right when you get done lifting weights for about 45-1 hour then drink a fast acting carb source and then do cardio right after. Many people might disagree with this but it is a proven fact that after you weight lift your body is already in the fat burning mode because if you would start from nothing and just start running it usually takes 20 minutes before you start burning fat but since you just worked out and burnt off the extra carbs and what not you immediately start burning fat so do some sort of slow paced cardio like jogging for 15-30 minutes after you workout then have a protein shake or something when your done with a bowl of oatmeal.

Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neo_Anthony will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its all according to how much calories your getting. For instance if you have trouble shoving down 2500 cals then i wouldnt suggest running 3-4 days a week (for bulking) .. while bulking once or twice is good.

but I dont have another way of getting to that gym??? I find if I load up on oatmeal and have a banana and whey before I go so I think I have enough energy while lifting

polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vancouver has no snow in winter??

mostly rain, I bike in the rain anyways......its a struggle but I am dedicated enough to do it lol We do get some snow, and once it does snow I will just run to the gym

jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100) jjdohe is not very well liked. (-100)
    if you have to bike then i suggest drinking some fast acting carbs after you're done biking so you have energy to lift better.. or maybe bring some creatine with you and down it at the gym before you lift. dang 16 miles there and back? thats insane make sure you eat at on before you start biking and when you get home

not 16 miles both ways, 16 miles in total! 8 miles both ways basically....
    Yea drink a protein shake with 30grams protein, 48g carbs 0.5g fat right after I lift, I think I might down a home made protein bar or something before I lift seems like a good idea...so then the biking should be enough cardio then...? I will also be starting taek won do soon again to, (testing for black belt) so that will also add to the cardio until then I think I will do 2 days a week one 30 minute session and one 45 minute session that sound fine or to much for a bulk?

polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10) polski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Isnt there a bus or something. Its ok if you do it once in a while, but if you do it all the time, you might have problems giving your max at the gym. You will basically be tired.

Yea somedays I find like chest day I find I am weaker near the end but it could be overtrainning look at my chest day for example hows it look

Bench Press (3 Sets)
    Dips (2 Sets)
    Dumbbell Bench Press (3 Sets)
    Incline Dumbbell Bench Press (3 sets)
    Dumbbell Flyes (2 Sets)

Although last week I felt really good doing it but the weak before I got really weak at the end....I dont lift that much on them though like I dumbbell press one 35lbs in each hand :S I am not that strong yet so how that look?

And yes there is a bus but I find I would be lazy not getting any exercise by not biking

bump

Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd suggest 2 to 4 times a week with low intensity for about 30 min.

4 times a week while bulking? even with all that biking????