JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Keto friendly drinks

As the topic states what are some Keto friendly drinks I can consume. I can only handle so much water.

Lysergia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like unsweetened iced tea.

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Green Tea is great! and good for you. As for Sodas, I like to drinik Diet Rite. They have different flavors but its made with splenda instead of aspartame so its alot better than other diet sodas.

I still would get plenty of water, you will get use to it and even crave it.

Coffee topped with whipped cream and cinnamon is excellent this time of year.
    I would rather die than live my life in fear.- KSE

Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mist free :-D

deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like drinking unsweetened ice tea, but I know it's an acquired taste. You can add some Xylitol, or even Splenda to it and make your own sweetned tea. Watch out for the carbs in Splenda though, it's roughly 1g of carb per packet. Xylitol has '0g of net carbs' but it's a sugar alcohol, and it messes with some people. I like it, doesn't seem to be effecting me, and it's good for you. You can also drink diet sodas (ugh), but to each their own. Watch out for artificial sweetners, it tends to throw some people out of Keto as well. Also my main drink (although I'm waiting on a new "batch" to come in the mail) is NUUN. It's an electrolyte drink, and has no carbs sugar or anything, it has no calories either. It's basically just tablets that make water into flavored water, but it has potassium and magnesium and all that stuff for hydration. Here's a good link from the site that explains it. http://nuun.com/nuunis/science.html I love nuun.
    Last edited by deadfingers; 12-16-2007 at 05:46 PM.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smelly_Pits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I drink the unsweetened tea too. I add a little lemon juice and it really helps out with the taste.

BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000)
    coffee
    tea
    cocoa
    water
    soda water
    veggie juice

coffee, tea and cocoa can all be black or mixed with cream and artificial sweetners.
    "Just do the diet, lift hard and take pictures of yourself naked. As long as the scale is going down, your lifts are going up and your pix look good, ignore everything else." - Eileen

My pet hate? Half measures.....there's no kill like an overkill!!
    Self Discipline is telling that little voice in your head to shut the f$%k up.

JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDoe123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think yesterday was the thirstiest i've ever been. Since I was at work I had a limited choice of what I could drink. So I just stuck with water and some lemon in it.

shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Xtend + iced water.

Heaven!
    Current stash :
    Scivation Xtend - Grape, Watermelon, Lemonade, Apple :D
    Scivation Vasocharge - Lemonade, BERRY! (Thx Marc! <3)
    Primaforce Substance WPI - Watermelon
    Primaforce Alcalean
    Primaforce ZMA
    Primaforce Sesamin

ON Opti-Women
    SevenSeas Pure Cod Liver Oil
    NOW Borage Oil
    NOW Krill Oil
    Performance Biomedical Labs CLA Plus with Clarinol

shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shudubear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Xtend + iced water.

Heaven!
    Current stash :
    Scivation Xtend - Grape, Watermelon, Lemonade, Apple :D
    Scivation Vasocharge - Lemonade, BERRY! (Thx Marc! <3)
    Primaforce Substance WPI - Watermelon
    Primaforce Alcalean
    Primaforce ZMA
    Primaforce Sesamin

ON Opti-Women
    SevenSeas Pure Cod Liver Oil
    NOW Borage Oil
    NOW Krill Oil
    Performance Biomedical Labs CLA Plus with Clarinol

I made about 2L of unsweetened iced tea yesterday. I drank about a quarter of it and to be honest it tasted horrible to me. This morning I was thirsty and all I had was the unsweetened iced tea. So I drank it and I actually enjoyed it and ended up finishing most of it. Kind of weird. Yesterday I couldn't stand the taste.

BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000) BeejGrpA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JDoe123 View Post
    I made about 2L of unsweetened iced tea yesterday. I drank about a quarter of it and to be honest it tasted horrible to me. This morning I was thirsty and all I had was the unsweetened iced tea. So I drank it and I actually enjoyed it and ended up finishing most of it. Kind of weird. Yesterday I couldn't stand the taste.
    eventually on keto u will lose the "craving" or want for taste of sweet things, and quite often find things u used to eat (ie wen u go on a carb up day), TOO sweet.

if u want to sweaten ur tea, i recommend sacchrin and stevia. a little bit of vanilla essence would be nice too, but better in coffee i think
    "Just do the diet, lift hard and take pictures of yourself naked. As long as the scale is going down, your lifts are going up and your pix look good, ignore everything else." - Eileen

My pet hate? Half measures.....there's no kill like an overkill!!
    Self Discipline is telling that little voice in your head to shut the f$%k up.