headsprung22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

max-ot vs iron addict

Currently doing iron addicts program. But I am curious what are thoughts on max-ot? Like who is a good candidate for this and who is not? thannks

Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100) Snack Pack is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile

What Iron Addict Program are you doing?

As far as Max-OT goes, I cant say 100% that it the most effective program. But I find I can perform better using the program compared to higher rep/higher volume programs.

Registered User the iron addict's Avatar
    the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sure would like to see what "iron addict" program you are running. I write:

Very low volume hardgainer workouts
    mid-level volume
    Waved volume routines
    Rest-pause routines
    And at least 5 different Westside Barbell variations/formats for BB'ers and PL'ers

The routines I write are based on the INDIVIDUALS needs and goals. There is no "iron addict" routine. But here is a list of my favorites:

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3400

Iron Addict

Im actually doing the 3 day routine with cardio everyday for 20 minutes, and still gaining muscle/strength. I have though switched to the 2 day routine due to time constraints some week. I'm loving it, but just wanted some info on max-ot.

the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK, just making sure you understand that while I write MANY types of routines based on the individuals needs, and have MANY routines examples listed on my board and many, many others, there is no "iron addict" routine.

When your only tool is a hammer, all problems look like a nail

I have lots of "tools" at my disposal dependent on the unique trainees needs.

Iron Addict

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the iron addict
    I sure would like to see what "iron addict" program you are running. I write:

Very low volume hardgainer workouts
    AW...jeez did you have to say it.....*wince*

holds ears LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

J/k

I actually was going to say I doubt "iron-addict" would object to "max-ot".

Some of the max-ot workouts are quite good. Some of them just plain SUCK. The problem is the average trainee is usually drawn to the worst ones because they look more esoteric than the simple effective ones.

Iron Addict

well I like the push pull routine that I am doing currently but that damn shoulder press is what is pissing me off. Cause I know I can do more but at that point Im a bit exhausted. So I was actually thinking of doing something along the lines of max ot.
    Day 1 chest- flat, incline, cgbp, extensions

day 2 back- deadlift, bent over row, db row, barbell curl

day 3 cardio

day 4 legs- squat, roman deadlift, lunge calf raise
    day5 shoulders- military press, shrug, lateral raise, front raise.

day 6 cardio

I meant to also post that i would take the first excercise max out style and then use 2x8-10 on the rest.

This is something I want to use down the line not tommorow. I want to see where this routine takes me(3 day routine).