Normann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

swanson products... are they any good?

Hi,

I am new to this board, actually this is my first post so HI to everyone. I just started working out 2+ months ago, this is my 3rd try to get into it I always had to quit for whatever reason. Now I have the peace of mind, and the time that allows me to go an a regular basis, and the belly that motivates me. This is the first time ever that I start to actually enjoy the gym visits and I did not miss one day for a little more than 2 months, I think I am over the point when one starts to like it and I also see some results already.

So far this forums has been my great help regarding all my fitness related questions, it is simply amazing that every freaking search brought up hundreds of answers.... this is the first one I could not find as I could bring up only 1 related thread on "swanson"
    so here is my question:

I got this catalog today from "swanson". They seem to have all the supplements (vitamin and herbals mostly) I am looking for right now. I would like to buy some glucosomine condritin, calcium, and solgar from them and the prices seem to be tooooo cheap, kind of suspiciously cheap. I was wondering if someone could verify whether their products are quality ones.

I hope this will not be considered an advertisement or anything like that as it was not meant to be one.

Thanks!

Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrism is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Swanson Health Products are good. They're cheap also. Go with them.

sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chrism View Post
    Swanson Health Products are good. They're cheap also. Go with them.
    I just found out that there is Swanson factory in town. This is pretty good news. Very cheap products, seem to have pretty good quality.

I picked up:

Premium Creatine
    Premium Whey Protein Powder
    Ultra ZMA
    Ultra IBCAA Plus

I will keep you posted as I find out more.
    "great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds..." A. Einstein