Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dirty bulk......50lbs gain

Ate absolute ****, and a lot of it. TONS of it. Inhuman amounts of terrible food. Still hit the weights, gained 50lbs. The first picture is me DURING my first cut, it's the only picture I have. I ended up becoming more lean than in that photo, i weighed 170ish lbs. Second picture is me after the "dirty bulk". Weighing about 220 there. I gained a lot of fat as you can see too. I'm currently cutting, been at it for about a week now.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." -Albert Einstein

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like a piss poor attempt of bulking, no offence.. traditional bulks are not made for everyone.. and you shouldn't be eating junk 24/7 either.
    Last edited by jimjunkie; 12-15-2007 at 03:39 PM.

skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skurvey~ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jimjunkie View Post
    looks like a piss poor attempt of bulking, no offence.. traditional bulks are made for everyone.. and you shouldn't be eating junk 24/7 either.
    Wasn't too much of an attempt there, chief. I basically didn't care what I ate. I'm just calling it dirty bulking because I ate tons of crap.

stack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck cutting

TonyDanza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Complete disaster.

Originally Posted by stack3d View Post
    good luck cutting
    Thanks, I'll need it.

Just an FYI.

This thread wasn't made to show people that I am proud of what I did. I'm most definitely not. I'm dieting down at the moment and will post pictures of my progress in the future. Thanks!

TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDirtyCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skurvey~ View Post
    Just an FYI.

This thread wasn't made to show people that I am proud of what I did. I'm most definitely not. I'm dieting down at the moment and will post pictures of my progress in the future. Thanks!
    Good luck. I'm bulking now. I've gained a little bit of fat along the way as well.
    I guess your going to cut now and then clean bulk ?

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For future reference I encourage you to give this a read:
    http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1268956
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Arabic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck bud, show everyone you can do it
    The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.?
    R.K.

Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000) Purostaff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's the time frame for the bulk? I'm sure you gained lots of muscle as well. Best of luck~

dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominooch88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It doesnt look half bad I dont even think you gained too much fat. Alot of size added and a slow cut will make you look amazing. Keep at it good job but next time clean bulk and see what you look like.

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Yep!

Use that fat to your advantage. Let it help ya fuel those muscles lying beneath your endoderm! I wouldn't worry about it too much, if you clean up your diet and hit the weights! Small aerobic/cardio sessions wouldn't hurt you either! You have potential bud. Work hard, eat good, sleep long.

Have fun!
    - Deity
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    honestly it is difficult to tell whether or not you gained any muscle at all from the pictures. You could have just put on about 60% fat. and 40% muscle and if you treat your cut the same way you treated your bulk (too lax) then you will probably end up where you were before. at 170. Be more dedicated next time and try counting calories for better results.
    Two years he walks the earth, no phone no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
    Ultimate Freedom. An Extremist. An aesthetic voyager who?s home is The Road. So now after two rambling years comes a final and greatest adventure: the climactic battle to kill the false being within, victoriously concludes a spiritual revolution. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees and walks alone upon the land to become Lost In The Wild.
    -Alexander Supertramp May, 1992

hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea i can gain 50 pounds of fat too, without even working out

nice discipline

turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) turningheadz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you fuked up bigtime

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TonyDanza View Post
    Complete disaster.
    you mean...

complete DREAMER
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ate absolute ****, and a lot of it. TONS of it. Inhuman amounts of terrible food. Still hit the weights, gained 50lbs. The first picture is me DURING my first cut, it's the only picture I have. I ended up becoming more lean than in that photo, i weighed 170ish lbs. Second picture is me after the "dirty bulk". Weighing about 220 there. I gained a lot of fat as you can see too. I'm currently cutting, been at it for about a week now.

Kids are stupid nowadays. You've put on so much bodyfat, that when you finally cut all the way back down, you'll look pretty much similar to before. MORE FAT DOES NOT EQUAL MORE MUSCLE. If people stopped with this "dirty bulking" nonsense and simply ate well, but clean, they'd make some great gains, without the ridiculous amount of fat gain.

Basically, you should bulk without putting on excessive amounts of fat, once your abs start disappearing it is time to cut, which is why shorter bulks/shorter cuts work really well. A schedule of bulking for 2-3 weeks, then cutting for 2 weeks, and so on, allows you to take advantage of hormonal levels that will maximize the benefits of both of those phases.

Just by the pictures, I'm going to guess that you put on about 25-30 pounds of fat, maybe 5 or 6 pounds of muscle, and you are also holding quite a bit of water.
    Last edited by ElMariachi; 12-16-2007 at 03:54 AM.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ate absolute ****, and a lot of it. TONS of it. Inhuman amounts of terrible food. Still hit the weights, gained 50lbs.
    Oh hai dreamer.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Oh hai dreamer.
    BUMP THREAD UNTILL DREAMER MAKES A GUEST APPEARENCE !!!!!!!!!
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenApes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

omg whyy

whyy omg now you have a long cut in front of you very long cut

SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TonyDanza View Post
    Complete disaster.
    +5

Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100) Al Faz is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is a fuking joke. I bet at most you put on 7lbs of muscle of which you would lose when you cut. Yes you are dumb!

oH AND GOOD LUCK ON THE LONG AND PAINFUL CUT

IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100) IronNick is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    BUMP THREAD UNTILL DREAMER MAKES A GUEST APPEARENCE !!!!!!!!!
    lol agreed. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3980303

metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50) metacreator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol first reply to Dreamer's topic is priceless

Good bulk. You've lost definition but I guess that's normal with a bulk.
    You gunna cut now?

Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol

Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh congrats on getting fat.

MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MidwestMonster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I officaly declaire you Dreamer_2.0
    United States Air Force DEP - BMT 10 Aug 09
    "Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it."

Military PT Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109105731

Mizzou Football: 8/30, Home v. Illinois
    Tarheel Basketball: N/A

BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Man, that was not a successful bulk at all. By eating like complete crap I guarantee most, if not all, of what you put on is just body fat. At the end of your cutting phase you will look like what you did before, most likely worse.
    Goal: 200 lbs. @ 10% by Jan 1st, 2008

SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U went from pretty ripped to a fat piece of ****.

Good luck getting that crappy fatty off.