MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat loss WITHOUT diet change

i was wonndering if anyone knows a good fat loss stack that will work good, but i dont want to have to change my diet any. (probly doesnt exist, huh) anyway, i thought id ask. i lift about 4 days a week, and scince i started, ive lost maybe 5 lbs. maybe. the reason i ask this is because of the seemingly overwhelming inconvenience of trying to go to work, school, ect and still maintain a healthy diet. not to mention it can get a lil pricey. i do try, its just that most of the time it doesnt work out. any suggestions on a good fat loss supplment/stack that might help out?

i accidentaly placed this thread in supplment reviews. i tried to delete it so i could place it here, but i couldnt find out how, can any mods delete it for me?

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Such supplement doesn't exist.

School, work, good excuse you must be the only one with a life here.
    IG: @tuanlifts

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hydroxycut

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fast food and junk food is more expensive. I had a full time job, raised 2 kids, and went to school part time. Funny I didnt use that excuse for poor nutrition.

TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooPowerful4u is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol im gonna go ahead n agree with everyone else. Dont make excuses bro. you can do this and its a lot easier than you think. Learn how to properly diet, how to make adjustments and best choices when the BEST foods arent available, and get yo azz on the treadmill. Heres a secret, cardio on empty stomach works best. Cut out the carbs about 4hrs before bed is another good tip. If your gonna drink, drink hard alcohol, ul get drunk faster with far fewer calories than if ur poundin 15 beers.

THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL. THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO GET IN SHAPE OR MOST OF OUR NATION WOULDNT BE FAT. Put forth the effort and u will be rewarded and you will know you earned that shyt. Most of all you will have learned how to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat properly, and get results.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MrSn95
    i was wonndering if anyone knows a good fat loss stack that will work good, but i dont want to have to change my diet any. (probly doesnt exist, huh) anyway, i thought id ask. i lift about 4 days a week, and scince i started, ive lost maybe 5 lbs. maybe. the reason i ask this is because of the seemingly overwhelming inconvenience of trying to go to work, school, ect and still maintain a healthy diet. not to mention it can get a lil pricey. i do try, its just that most of the time it doesnt work out. any suggestions on a good fat loss supplment/stack that might help out?

i accidentaly placed this thread in supplment reviews. i tried to delete it so i could place it here, but i couldnt find out how, can any mods delete it for me?
    you're just making excuses.....
    doesn't watch t.v.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fat loss WITHOUT diet change
    The diet change is precisely what IMPLIES the fat loss itself. Do you not realize this?
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop being a lazy piece of ****. I work, go to school, and if you just plan ahead of time it's actually easier to diet than it is to go out and get fast food. It just requires that you aren't a lazy bastard, I think that's your only problem right there.

Teemu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teemu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with the other's here. The best thing that you could do is pre make your meals so that there is no chance of hitting fast food outlets. Also tuna, spinich, protein powder, oatmeal and chicken is not overly expenisve when you calculate how much it would cost to eat out. There are lots of ways to eat on a student diet, you just have to learn how.

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=

THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL. THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO GET IN SHAPE OR MOST OF OUR NATION WOULDNT BE FAT. Put forth the effort and u will be rewarded . Most of all you will have learned how to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat properly, and get results.[/QUOTE]

bingo
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSn95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sam32465
    Stop being a lazy piece of ****. I work, go to school, and if you just plan ahead of time it's actually easier to diet than it is to go out and get fast food. It just requires that you aren't a lazy bastard, I think that's your only problem right there.

ok, ok, youve busted me. i am willing to do all this, but is simply eating right and lifting weights gonna help? or do i need to include some treadmill in there too? also, if i am doing all this, then whats the best fat loss supplement/stack out there to combine with all this?

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrSn95

AM CARDIO