BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIsTRIs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Doing Biceps and triceps same day?

It seems hard to do, b/c if I do any tricep exercise then when it gets sore, my arm won't be able to lift so I can do bicep exercises. I like giving each muscle its own day so I can concentrate on that muscle so it can grow.

" Once, I farted in the weight room to make everybody leave so I can have it all to myself"

9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BIsTRIs
    It seems hard to do, b/c if I do any tricep exercise then when it gets sore, my arm won't be able to lift so I can do bicep exercises. I like giving each muscle its own day so I can concentrate on that muscle so it can grow.

" Once, I farted in the weight room to make everybody leave so I can have it all to myself"
    Oh come on. Seriously. You're thinking about having one day devoted to triceps and one for biceps? Two VERY small muscle groups, and each with their own day? This is beyond stupid. Train biceps with back and triceps with chest or shoulders if you feel you must do a bodypart split.
    Last edited by 9cyclops9; 10-23-2005 at 03:16 PM.
    Back from the grave.

Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Senate156 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha yeah and you can't do any curls because your tris hurt so much? come on man that's just weak
    If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo.
    - Bruce Lee

Alexi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cyclops what kind of program do you do if your saying "if you must do a bodypart split"? Are you doing full body workout 3 times a week?

9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 9cyclops9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Alexi
    Cyclops what kind of program do you do if your saying "if you must do a bodypart split"? Are you doing full body workout 3 times a week?
    Yes. Check my log. The url is in my sig.

There are other types of workouts besides bodypart splits and full-body workouts. You could break up your workouts in planes of motion (upper body horizontal, upper body vertical, lower body quad dominant, lower body hip dominant). Or if you're focusing on olympic lifts you can break it up into snatch-focus days and jerk-focus days. You could have one day for strength, one for hypertrophy, and one for power. You can have one for push, one for pull, and one for legs. Etc. Don't box yourself into one training style.
    Back from the grave.