JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Best Stack for Leaning Out/Recomping?

I've been reading up on I-Force's products, mostly in VaughnTrue's threads, and I'm definitely interested. Just to give you all some quick background info, I'm 24 and I've been lifting for about 6 years now. When I started my freshman year of college I was about 180 and super-lean. Now, after a recent bulk, I'm up to 225. Still semi-lean, but not as lean as I'd like to be. Ideally I'd like to get under 10% BF without losing considerable lean mass. In terms of supplement usage, I'm currently on a Controlled Labs stack (White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Wraath), which I love in terms of energy/workout enhancement. However, I need something a little stronger to recomp/lean out like I want to. Here's what I was thinking...

Week 1-8: 600 mg Bold 200 (3 caps spread evenly throughout the day)
    Testabolan (2 caps in the morning, 2 caps at night)
    Week 9-12, PCT: Testabolan (2 caps in the morning, 2 caps at night)
    Novedex XT (4 caps at night in week 9, 3 caps at night in week 10, 2 caps at night in week 11, 2 caps at night in week 12)

My questions to all of you are as follows...
    1. On the I-Force website they advertise what they call their "Gear Attack Stack", which consists of Testabolan, Bold 200, Secretagain and Methadrol. Would this be a better alternative considering my goals?
    2. Although I've taken tons of different supplements, I've never touched a steroid or a pro-hormone. Is this the best stack to start with? From what I understand it's fairly mild.
    3. Is Testabolan and Novedex adequate PCT? Are there any other suggestions out there as far as other supplements to minimize the possibility of side effects? DHT Blockers? Anything superior to Novedex?
    4. Considering my goals of leaning out/recomping, is this the most effective legal stack? Any other alternatives?

Any advice/information you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading these forums for awhile now, this is my first post though, since I've never had such a specific set of questions. I'm sure there are plenty of helpful people out there with far more knowledge/experience than me on this topic though, and I figured this was the best place to ask for help. Also, for VaughnTrue, if you happen to read this, outstanding transformation and great posts on Bold 200/Testabolan.
    Last edited by IronGuy83; 12-14-2007 at 11:11 PM.

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    id run bold at 800mg (or 600) for 8 weeks, and havoc at 30-40mg for the first 4-6 weeks.

standard nolva pct
    Chew Crew
    MFC

JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoidRage300 View Post
    id run bold at 800mg (or 600) for 8 weeks, and havoc at 30-40mg for the first 4-6 weeks.

standard nolva pct
    I've seen a lot on the importance of SERMs, but I'm trying to avoid having to purchase anything illegally. Not familiar with Havoc, another PH? Methylated?

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronGuy83 View Post
    I've seen a lot on the importance of SERMs, but I'm trying to avoid having to purchase anything illegally. Not familiar with Havoc, another PH? Methylated?
    its a peice if cake to get serms man, and its not illegal, its for the mice not to mention it would be cheaper and gaurenteed, unlike this OCT crap (IMO)

methylated yes, however relatively weak on with sides, decent gains, dry as well.
    Chew Crew
    MFC

Ok, let's say I run Bold at 600 mg for 8 weeks, Havoc for 4 weeks at 40 mg. What will I need for PCT exactly? I think I heard that Nolvadex was discontinued? I just need some sort of Tamoxifen, right? What sort of dosages and how long? Thanks for whatever info you can give me, greatly appreciated... Also, you don't think there's any need for Testabolan?

Ok, let's say I run Bold at 600 mg for 8 weeks, Havoc for 4 weeks at 40 mg. What will I need for PCT exactly? I think I heard that Nolvadex was discontinued? I just need some sort of Tamoxifen, right? What sort of dosages and how long? Thanks for whatever info you can give me, greatly appreciated... Also, you don't think there's any need for Testabolan?
    nolva- 40/40/20/20. everyone calls tomax nolva, because thats how it was for years, the name stuck. yes the pharmacutical nolva is gone. but not the chem tamoxifen

testabolin wont do squat IMO. just keep the cycle as planned. id add in some NAC (600mg ED) for liver support. thats all you need.
    Chew Crew
    MFC

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been reading up on I-Force's products, mostly in VaughnTrue's threads, and I'm definitely interested. Just to give you all some quick background info, I'm 24 and I've been lifting for about 6 years now. When I started my freshman year of college I was about 180 and super-lean. Now, after a recent bulk, I'm up to 225. Still semi-lean, but not as lean as I'd like to be. Ideally I'd like to get under 10% BF without losing considerable lean mass. In terms of supplement usage, I'm currently on a Controlled Labs stack (White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Wraath), which I love in terms of energy/workout enhancement. However, I need something a little stronger to recomp/lean out like I want to. Here's what I was thinking...

Week 1-8: 600 mg Bold 200 (3 caps spread evenly throughout the day)
    Testabolan (2 caps in the morning, 2 caps at night)
    Week 9-12, PCT: Testabolan (2 caps in the morning, 2 caps at night)
    Novedex XT (4 caps at night in week 9, 3 caps at night in week 10, 2 caps at night in week 11, 2 caps at night in week 12)

My questions to all of you are as follows...
    1. On the I-Force website they advertise what they call their "Gear Attack Stack", which consists of Testabolan, Bold 200, Secretagain and Methadrol. Would this be a better alternative considering my goals?
    2. Although I've taken tons of different supplements, I've never touched a steroid or a pro-hormone. Is this the best stack to start with? From what I understand it's fairly mild.
    3. Is Testabolan and Novedex adequate PCT? Are there any other suggestions out there as far as other supplements to minimize the possibility of side effects? DHT Blockers? Anything superior to Novedex?
    4. Considering my goals of leaning out/recomping, is this the most effective legal stack? Any other alternatives?

Any advice/information you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. I've been reading these forums for awhile now, this is my first post though, since I've never had such a specific set of questions. I'm sure there are plenty of helpful people out there with far more knowledge/experience than me on this topic though, and I figured this was the best place to ask for help. Also, for VaughnTrue, if you happen to read this, outstanding transformation and great posts on Bold 200/Testabolan.

If this is your first stack, I would not use methadrol. Run Bold with testabolan:

Week 1-8: Bold 800mg
    Week 1-12: Testabolan
    Week 9-12: Novedex

Thats how I would run it if it were my first time. Trust me you will grow, and then for your next cycle you can throw in extra compounds like MethaDROL.
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

SSJDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deciding Between Regular PWO's or PH's

Hello. I'm in a bit of jam because I cannot make up my mind as to whether or not I should stick to these more basic PWO's and regular supplements or if I should move up to a PH.

I currently weigh 193.4 lbs, age 23...and have been working out since freshman year of high school (age 14) with roughly a one and a half year hiatus prior to March 9th, 2008 due to lots of bull**** happening in my life. So, I would say I have decent experience. My height is 5'10" and I made very impressive gains over the last year and 3 months when I started back up and started taking this **** serious (I was 157 lbs at the time). I am currently at 12% body fat (give or take a few...this was using the pinchers and not the dunking tank which is more accurate and would rate me at less %).

Next week, I will be getting surgery for a deviated septum (had it since birth)...so I won't be working out for like a week and a half. I'm not sure exactly how much weight I will lose as a result but my doctor (who himself was a great bodybuilder in his time) said it will probably be 10 lbs.

With all of that said, my goal upon returning to the gym is to lean out. I'm sure along with the muscle that I will lose during that off time I will also lose some water weight...and perhaps even a little bit of fat. I really don't give too much of a crap about strength. Just for brief reference, I'm hitting 115 lb dumbells on bench for 8 reps now unassisted, 75 lbs on the dumbells for lawnmowers (rows)...and losing a little won't hurt my ego (both after surgery and during my fat loss/leaning campaign). My main goal is simply to lean out...probably to around 9-10% body fat.

I already have a perfect leaning exercise routine lined up (it worked well in the past for me). Food and nutrition is something I am disciplined with as well so I don't have a problem with not pigging out. Also, I will for sure increase cardio. It will be a mix of sprints and endurance (this formula helped me last year in losing some fat). However, I would like to get some opinions on some supplements. And I am intent on taking something...so please don't say I don't need them. Upon doing some searches on this forum, I saw this post and another that struck my interest.

One had the following stacks listed:

Opti-Men
    ZIMA Green Tea
    Green Mag
    Purple Wraath

or

Opti-Men
    ZIMA Green Tea
    E-Bol
    Animal Pump

Another was a pro-hormone stack:

Week 1-8: 600 mg Bold 200
    Testabolan
    Week 9-12, PCT: Testabolan
    Novedex XT

On top of that, I have heard of a company called Cellucor which seems to have a fat loss stack that I have heard some good reviews on. What have you folks heard on that? Now what else...I should note I used a prohormone once in my life and that was last year for a 30 day period. It was a very mild pro-hormone called Pheravol-V. I do recall it only making me feel a little leaner and more solid...but it didn't do much at all. And the other 3 things I have used were 3 BSN products (N.O. Xplode, Nitrix, and Syntha-6 for 2 month periods with a one month off cycle except the protein). So please...any educated or experience-related replies/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you friends.

Regards.
    Last edited by SSJDon; 06-08-2009 at 04:13 PM.

SSJDon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bump

Come on...anyone? Someone is bound to have some 411.