sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sethdrabinsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should i use a fat burner?

basically im asking will a fat burner help me out or will it make me lose to much fat too quickly and is it healthy

ive ben working out since i was 14 i got up to about 260 not all muscle lol this was about a montha nd a half ago im 245 now starting to look muscular again and not just like a big football player the one time iw as was almost saticfied with my bf was when i was 16-17 and weighed around 190at the best point. im twenty now , . i dont know what weight i wanna go down to but i wanna lose the extra fat on my waste !CHEST! and butt i was wondering if a fat burner would be a good call to help me lose more fat and possibly retain more muscle im guessing my lbm is aout 190ish. waht are good options the guy at the store offered lypo 6 or soemthen like that any good/bad experiences with fat burners, also i take aderal i dono if that interfears. also im 6"4
    Last edited by sethdrabinsky; 12-14-2007 at 04:39 PM. Reason: spelling