Thread: Frozen Lipo 6

josemill1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Frozen Lipo 6

I just received a bottle of Lipo 6 in the mail. It was outside for a few hours and the temp was around 0 degrees. Will the product still have the same effect after it warms back up?

Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gillis11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by josemill1 View Post
    I just received a bottle of Lipo 6 in the mail. It was outside for a few hours and the temp was around 0 degrees. Will the product still have the same effect after it warms back up?
    It should be ok. Be careful when opening it in case any liquid caps burst. I know with regular capsules, some people freeze them to prolong their shelf life.
    This is the way the world ends.... not with a whimper... but with a bang...

xninjax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've just purchased lipo 6 and its quite cold here even at room temperature so the liquid caps have all frozen. what is the best way to get them in their original state? should i put them in sunlight? or i can use them in frozen state? and are there any side effects of using them in frozen state.

xninjax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys please answer