Registered User michaeliragorri's Avatar
    michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Which whey you guys recommend for athletes?

I'm a wrestler and sometimes I have no time to cook/eat an actual meal because of my schedule (2 practices 4 days a week at my gym and helping to coach two highschool teams)

My question is what protein brand have you tried that actually gave you the energy/fulness of an actual meal?

So far I've used muscle milk(chocolate)
    Found it didn't work energy wise when I needed to perform at one of my practices.

Thanks guys

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whey =/= energy supplement

obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    this

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do the Diet Dew
    A fan of not overthinking.

captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by koard31 View Post
    Do the Diet Dew
    Lol, sippin on some right now

But, OP, get some myofusion. Great tasting, easy to chug, no upset stomach. Its perfect for a high protein snack when u can't get to real food.

Registered User michaeliragorri's Avatar
    michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50) michaeliragorri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya I heard good things about myofusion any other recommendations though?

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carbohydrates should be your main concern in a pre-workout meal.

For a satisfying and delicious shake I wouldn't consider anything other than thermolife vasolate or ultrapeptide 2.0, they are the top two quality blends on the market and the best tasting by far.

I would add some additional carbs to them, your choice as to what. A bagel may be easy enough for on the go eating, a banana, or some ground oats in the shake.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000) ckozeluh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    Carbohydrates should be your main concern in a pre-workout meal.

For a satisfying and delicious shake I wouldn't consider anything other than thermolife vasolate or ultrapeptide 2.0, they are the top two quality blends on the market and the best tasting by far.

I would add some additional carbs to them, your choice as to what. A bagel may be easy enough for on the go eating, a banana, or some ground oats in the shake.
    like rod said I make sure I have some good complex carbs before a workout. As far as protien gos you will not find better quallity protien than 2.0 or vasolate and they taste better than anything on the market to top it off
    Hard work can beat talent when talent isn't working hard
    Dan Gable

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fvckthepolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A banana maybe? Clearshot?

whey is whey. All whey is marketed towards athletes and it does not give you energy.Its protein not carbs
    jack3d 15 bucks
    Glycobol 25 bucks
    eviscerate smolder with java soap 20 bucks

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    If you wanted to get technical it actually IS one of the only supplements that is an actual energy supplement. Pre workouts are NOT energy!

Although I'll agree, 120 calories from a whey shake isn't going to get you very far wrestling.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ****thepolice View Post
    A banana maybe? Clearshot?

whey is whey. All whey is marketed towards athletes and it does not give you energy.Its protein not carbs
    What is this..? I don't even..

*Facepalm.*