dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

UFC workout from mens fitness

has anybody tried this workout or even seen it? It looks pretty sweet, it's 3 different workouts, 2 are supersets, 1 is a circuit.
    I did it for teh lulz

Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wlcm2jamrck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I haven't seen it, but I'm interested... any chance you have a link to it??
    "It's difficult to beat someone who never gives up."

andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10) andr0id is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post it please

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not to be a dick, but Chris Benoit doesn't deserve to rest in peace.. He slaughtered his SON, who the FUCK does that? Go ahead, neg the **** out of me but anyone who can take the life of his own child deserves to burn in hell.

And yeah, post the routine.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomyuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    circuit training is very effective, i do it every tuesday with my rowing team. It is very painful and makes your stamina go through the roof + fat burn

50 seconds on 5 seconds off and there should be like 15-20 exercises.

Damn i hate those jumping squats

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Not to be a dick, but Chris Benoit doesn't deserve to rest in peace.. He slaughtered his SON, who the FUCK does that? Go ahead, neg the **** out of me but anyone who can take the life of his own child deserves to burn in hell.

Who the hell said anything about Chris Benoit?
    Anti-*******ry Crew

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mmondo13 View Post
    Who the hell said anything about Chris Benoit?
    OPs sig
    ** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sorry about the last post guys but I'll post it for sure, it looks interesting!!
    I did it for teh lulz

Daemas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daemas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daemas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daemas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daemas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daemas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daemas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post

he wasn't so much a dick as his brain was all messed up from the 5+ concussions. His family looked like evil gremlins or something.
    1RM Bench Press: -3 lbs