24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Using both sides of body equally.... will that make your brain more powerful?

Weird thing I've been thinking about lately, since right handed-people are right-brain dominant and left-handed people are left-brain dominant. What if you practice writing with your non-dominant hand, will that develop the other side of your brain?

Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fearless. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good luck with that one
    "Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from weak minds."

Albert Einstein

Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jackadise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My mind is so powerful I can make my self ejaculate at will, want to see the video?
    ****Don't forget, Good Reps For Good Posts!****

dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) dannytaki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jackadise
    My mind is so powerful I can make my self ejaculate at will, want to see the video?
    haha that ruled! My friend once told me Ron Jeramey could cum on command.

Cottage Cheese N' Chicken EssenceOfApathy's Avatar
    EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EssenceOfApathy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Joebob
    Weird thing I've been thinking about lately, since right handed-people are right-brain dominant and left-handed people are left-brain dominant. What if you practice writing with your non-dominant hand, will that develop the other side of your brain?
    Erm... I think the left side of your brain controls your right hand. Similarly, the right side of you brain controls the left side.

Take Cell-Tech; there is scientific proof that it builds up your brain.
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EssenceOfApathy
    Erm... I think the left side of your brain controls your right hand. Similarly, the right side of you brain controls the left side.

Take Cell-Tech; there is scientific proof that it builds up your brain.
    i think he is correct

Stats: 6'4", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 36070
    KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KRANE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit KRANE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Rikwa
    i think he is correct
    Yes, and yes!
    ◄FILMM∆KER CRW►
    ◄PHOTOGRAPHY CRW►
    ◄Official Ờờ Crew►

**Official No Cell Phone Zombie Crew**

Muscle Memory is Real!
    Old Man Strength is Real!

It's been a long time coming, but I know A Change Is Gonna Come

South Florida ----► Southern California

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rikwa
    i think he is correct
    Yeah, you can add forty inches to your brain in two weeks using Cell Tech.

BodyPoints: 15
    mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit mickey mouse's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by puro supafly
    Yeah, you can add forty inches to your brain in two weeks using Cell Tech.

according to a researh performed by the university of bla bla 30 man and 30 woman where feed with 1 a placebo and 2 cell tech. both groups practiced writing with their left and right hand. surpricingly enough the results do not surprise us, the subjects on cell tech added an extra 12.547896% gain in neuro waves that is 5/24ths more than the placebo group. for a total of 2 lbs gain weight in cerebral tissue. that after only four weeks of taking celltech just once a day before each handwriting session.

so there u have it.
    HONEY!