Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Warrior18 View Post
    How's everyone else progressing?
    Both Al's whats going on?
    Ryan hows the weight room treating you? What are your lifts looking like?
    Weight room is all good except bench/incline press. It's causing a lot of problems with my bicep tendon. I can push down where it hurts and have been unsuccessful thus far in fixing it. All my lifts are about 80% of what they used to be so that's exciting.

Good to hear everyone is healing up nicely.
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    had my 2 week post op visit...got my stitches out and what not

doctor said shoulder looks good...but, i have another month until i start PT...wants me to do some exersices at home, huge bummer, thought i would have started within the nnext week. Guess i gotta stay positive
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lax28 View Post
    had my 2 week post op visit...got my stitches out and what not

doctor said shoulder looks good...but, i have another month until i start PT...wants me to do some exersices at home, huge bummer, thought i would have started within the nnext week. Guess i gotta stay positive
    Definately stay positive. You'll get better, you sure don't want to try to push anything and injure it again. Hey, the stitches are out and the Doc said everything looks good, so you're doing fine. Do the exercises he says and when you start PT you may be ahead of the game..

sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I haven't posted on here for a while I got the go ahead yesterday from my physio to start training(I started on MOnday anyway as I knew it was coming *hangs head in shame* lol). I can only go really light right now i can only press 5kg dumbells well obviously i could do more with my ok shoulder(even though i dislocated that one about 5/6 years ago as well) but i don't want one being stronger than the other. I can barely front raise 2kg dumbells.

I had op to repair my broken and dislocated shoulder and also fractured my humerus on January 18th this year due to a grand mal seizure but I was told it would be August before I could get back into weights so a month quicker than I expected. I got my op on 1st February.

Just wanna say to everyone who may have had an op and feels like it is taking forever to heal keep your head up you'll get there eventually, I know its a slow, annoying process after busting your balls in the gym to come back to lifting lightweights but you'll get there.

All the best to everyone!!!!!!!

Michael

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddy33 View Post
    Definately stay positive. You'll get better, you sure don't want to try to push anything and injure it again. Hey, the stitches are out and the Doc said everything looks good, so you're doing fine. Do the exercises he says and when you start PT you may be ahead of the game..
    yea thanks bro..did light swimming in the pool, just enough to work on my ROM, felt awesome

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10) robmking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rodsey View Post
    I have a problem though, when I go to squat I can't move my arm back far enough to get under the bar properly, anyone know how to fix this?
    Rodsey, I have the same problem still after my shoulder surgery. Can you move your arm back far enough now? I have lost 5 degrees ROM after my 2nd shoulder surgery in Jan. The Dr. told me I would. I still have a popping inside of it. I am so frustrated with it.

Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hello all! just came out of the hospital. arm hurts like hell and im off the morphine. dont know what to do..wake up at night and cant move im on a lot of drugs but they dont seem to help. i start physio at the end of the month but its really hard to do many daily things.. cant sleep well, cant flex my elbow to eat, cant sit in a car, cant drive..etc. hope ur all doing well and healing up nicely

Originally Posted by Beef X View Post
    hello all! just came out of the hospital. arm hurts like hell and im off the morphine. dont know what to do..wake up at night and cant move im on a lot of drugs but they dont seem to help. i start physio at the end of the month but its really hard to do many daily things.. cant sleep well, cant flex my elbow to eat, cant sit in a car, cant drive..etc. hope ur all doing well and healing up nicely
    sounds like me for the fist couple of days...it will go away bro, hang in there

for me once the swelling went down, almost all the pain did as well..i still wake up though in discomfort and its been 2 weeks

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beef X View Post
    Hang in there buddy!!! You'll be find, just keep doing what the docs are telling you. It will get better!!!

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7 months out from subacromial decompression, bone spur removal and a fixed tear in my supraspinatus and i'm back to lifting pain free and no more popping either. since my C5/6 cervical disc herniation in April i have had to back off from doing much lifting, but am back to flat BB benching 140x10 at this point and all feels good.
    i am also able to military press front or BTN, upright rows are also fine and i'm currently able to do 3x8 body weight Dips. there is hope for anyone who must have surgery so don't let it get you down if it's not going well short term. i had 4 months of PT to endure and had pain and popping for almost 6 months to get here so don't give up. i also have 100% ROM due to putting up with all the stretching pain from my excellent PT who i hated at the time. lol

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    7 months out from subacromial decompression, bone spur removal and a fixed tear in my supraspinatus and i'm back to lifting pain free and no more popping either. since my C5/6 cervical disc herniation in April i have had to back off from doing much lifting, but am back to flat BB benching 140x10 at this point and all feels good.
    i am also able to military press front or BTN, upright rows are also fine and i'm currently able to do 3x8 body weight Dips. there is hope for anyone who must have surgery so don't let it get you down if it's not going well short term. i had 4 months of PT to endure and had pain and popping for almost 6 months to get here so don't give up. i also have 100% ROM due to putting up with all the stretching pain from my excellent PT who i hated at the time. lol
    Sounds great Al. I'm still getting slight pain and popping so I guess Im right on schedule. Hope to get backt to 100% rom also. I too did lots and lots of stretching and I continue to do it and I will probably always do it. Great to hear your doing good!!

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My shoulder has been hurting pretty bad for the last week I think i hit the wieghts to hard so gonna back it down to waht i did the first day cause i didint have any pain after that workout. Icing a lot after going to visit my friends for 3 days and couldnt ice

Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    My shoulder has been hurting pretty bad for the last week I think i hit the wieghts to hard so gonna back it down to waht i did the first day cause i didint have any pain after that workout. Icing a lot after going to visit my friends for 3 days and couldnt ice
    That blows donkey d&%K..... Better take a rest and see how it goes. Maybe lightin the weights a touch.. are you doing your stretchihng? very important. Hope it feels better soon bro, keep posted...

ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ldmason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all,

Just an update. Had my scope on 6/6 and it turned out that it was torn. had a 40% tear in the shape of a horseshoe. No wonder it hurt!! He reattached it and cleaned up the collar bone area. Anyway it's been four weeks and it doesn't hurt anymore. I started PT 2 weeks after my surgery and things are progressing nicely and the ROM is improving. Doc told me it would be a 14 week recovery period. Anyway just wanted to give you guys an update and I'm glad everyone is doing great.

Lorri

well...kinda depressing thing happend today..

Story:

Brother hadn't seen me for 2 weeks ( little after my surgery ), saw him today and he said my arm was noticeably smaller from 2-3 weeks ago. I got really angry and kinda self conscious, so i measured my arm.

Down 1 inch in little over 2 weeks

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Story:

Brother hadn't seen me for 2 weeks ( little after my surgery ), saw him today and he said my arm was noticeably smaller from 2-3 weeks ago. I got really angry and kinda self conscious, so i measured my arm.

dont worry about it man, my friends rip on me all day for being small (they used to call me the hulk, lol). Just remember that u will get back to that point, and concentrate on making ur legs tree trunks!

dont worry about it man, my friends rip on me all day for being small (they used to call me the hulk, lol). Just remember that u will get back to that point, and concentrate on making ur legs tree trunks!
    hell yea bro...just so depressing lol..

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ldmason View Post
    Hi all,

Just an update. Had my scope on 6/6 and it turned out that it was torn. had a 40% tear in the shape of a horseshoe. No wonder it hurt!! He reattached it and cleaned up the collar bone area. Anyway it's been four weeks and it doesn't hurt anymore. I started PT 2 weeks after my surgery and things are progressing nicely and the ROM is improving. Doc told me it would be a 14 week recovery period. Anyway just wanted to give you guys an update and I'm glad everyone is doing great.

Lorri
    Glad to hear your recovery is going good. Make sure you do your stretches.

Cool

Story:

Muscle Memory is an amazing thing. Once you get back at it it will be no time before your arm gets bigger. Stay positive!!!

been almost a week adn i think my shoulder is going back to normal again. No pain right now, but for the last week i had pain 24/7 like before surgery Been icing and stretching a lot and stopped lifting

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We now interrupt your regularly scheduled forum to announce the new and improved SMACKDOWN! That's right, Al versus Curt in a battle to the DEATH! Okay, not death. FITNESS! Now THAT is something worth fighting for!

You're encouraged to visit... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post188428031

We're doing 1 point for 20 minutes of cardio. And five points for each workout.

Honor system.

We're going to post our running totals in the Battle Thread (link above). I believe I have a link to my workout journal in my sig. I might post my workouts in the battle thread, too.

WHICHEVER ANNOYS AL THE MOST!

AL IS GOIN' DOWN!!!!

http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    been almost a week adn i think my shoulder is going back to normal again. No pain right now, but for the last week i had pain 24/7 like before surgery Been icing and stretching a lot and stopped lifting
    Glad to read your shoulder is going back to normal.

I'm no stranger to the ice. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery, War Bird!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you wont be able to just start lifting gung ho no matter how long you take off for rehab. point is you will have to start supper light, stay in higher rep ranges (15 or so) and keep frequency and volume low until it begins to adjust to it and add little by little from there. good luck dude

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Im obviously no doc, but one of the things that has happened to me is my bicep tendon inflames. It sometimes makes everything else sore. Good job with the Ice and stretching. Try lifting light again and see what happens, if it hurts again call doc, maybe he can tell you why!! Good luck and keep posted!!

Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

16 Weeks Post OP

Ryan: 80% back to what you were lifting before, thats awesome man! Keep it up. I'm somewhere in the 50-65% of the weight I used 14 months ago. But I'm progressing.

lax28: Stay positive man, you're on the right track.

Al S: WOW, Body Weight DIPS!! Awesome bro. I can't imagine doing that yet. You've come a long way and I'm happy for you. Continue on with getting stronger my man.

Big AL: Seems you're doing well. GL with the competition w/Curt James. You guys will do well when you push eachother hard.

Warbird: Don't be discouraged bro. I didn't step foot in the weight room untill last week (15 weeks post op). It's possible that your shoulder is not entirely ready yet. I agree you should push it A BIT, but not to the point where you have lingering pain. Take it week by week (I still am), and slowly progress back into the weight room. I too am guilty of pushing it too hard. It's just the competitve edge and itch we have to get back to lifting. We'll get there tho, I promise you.

16 Weeks post OP today. Last Week was my first full week back into the weight room. As I mentioned, I'm lifting somewhere around 50-65% of the weight I used 14 months ago when I was at my peak before my shoulder injury.

The exercises that give me some diffuculty (no suprise to me): Flat DB chest Press, Incline DB chest press, military chest press. I'm taking it slow with these exercises. I feel like my chest can take on more weight but shoulder isn't quite ready for the high weight yet. I've been using 30 DB for flat press, and 25 DB for incline. It's pushing it a bit, but not to the point where I have pain (or pain after hours later), just small discomfort.

Overall its great to be lifting again. I'm eating more and more, trying to get back all the mass I lost. Ill keep you guys posted with how my recovery and training goes.

How's everyone else progressing?

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    you wont be able to just start lifting gung ho no matter how long you take off for rehab. point is you will have to start supper light, stay in higher rep ranges (15 or so) and keep frequency and volume low until it begins to adjust to it and add little by little from there. good luck dude
    i was doing super light but progressing a little each week, but must have raiased the weight too fast. Not like im lifting insane amounts of weight (doing 15-20 reps) but probably taxing myself too much

My first fig comp 10-2! trish123's Avatar
    trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trish123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddy33 View Post
    one of the things that has happened to me is my bicep tendon inflames.
    Are you talking on the outside of the affected arm's bicep? Like running down between the shoulder and the elbow? I wondered what the hell that was.
    ====================================
    It's lunchtime at corporate America.... Get off your as* and lift!
    ====================================

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trish123 View Post
    Are you talking on the outside of the affected arm's bicep? Like running down between the shoulder and the elbow? I wondered what the hell that was.
    Yea, I'm taller which makes it a lot easier for my tendons to become inflamed (longer tendons, oh joy). It's being real quirky right now and seems to be the only thing holding me back. Pretty sure it started because I tried to go up in bench too fast :/
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

nipomo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shoulder gurus?

my left shoulder is so bad, i can't lift at all without rubbing wd-40 into it. yeah. even then, tonite i could not do incline bench or incline flyes.

i've had rotator cuff problems with my right shoulder, but this was years ago playing ball. no surgery, just lots of PT.

does this sound like anything any of you guys went through?

i've had constant popping over the years, and i figure its time i go see the doc. any advice?

The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The_Colonel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nipomo View Post
    my left shoulder is so bad, i can't lift at all without rubbing wd-40 into it. yeah. even then, tonite i could not do incline bench or incline flyes.

i've had rotator cuff problems with my right shoulder, but this was years ago playing ball. no surgery, just lots of PT.

does this sound like anything any of you guys went through?

i've had constant popping over the years, and i figure its time i go see the doc. any advice?

definitely go see an orthopod...

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast