Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Warrior18 View Post
    Ryan how's the shoulder man?
    doing better man, thanks. how you holding up?

solid progress thewatcher. you are healing fast.
    My recovery journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123572831

Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RyanGrob View Post
    doing better man, thanks. how you holding up?

solid progress thewatcher. you are healing fast.
    I'm doing alright. 4 1/2 weeks post OP. ROM is pretty good, and I'm starting light strengthening in PT. Mt only complaints are that my shoulder sometimes aches through the day. This isn't really pain, but more of an ache. I also noticed my shoulder clicks every now and then when I move it forward and back. My pt guy said this is normal from scar tissue forming. I just hope the clicking goes away....it is not painful, but it reminds me of how things were before surgery.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a question for you guys

How long did it take for you to recover right after surgery? Im not talking about rehab and stuff, im talking about when u could walk around, off most of the meds and be able to function normally?

Mine is gonna be a minor surgery (only removing a cyst) and im hoping to be good to go in 1-2 days cause finals are coming up and i got a lot of **** to do. Im hoping not to be laying in bed, drugged up for too long

Thanks

Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Warrior18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    I have a question for you guys

How long did it take for you to recover right after surgery? Im not talking about rehab and stuff, im talking about when u could walk around, off most of the meds and be able to function normally?

Mine is gonna be a minor surgery (only removing a cyst) and im hoping to be good to go in 1-2 days cause finals are coming up and i got a lot of **** to do. Im hoping not to be laying in bed, drugged up for too long

Thanks
    MY recovery after surgery to the point where I was normal around was about 3-4 days. The first 4 days or so I was on the pain meds and napping every afternoon. BUT, if you put me through a final on day two I could have done it. I think as long as you study for your final before the surgery, and look it over a little bit after your surgery you should be fine.

Hope this helps, and gl with the surgery man, we're pulling for you

Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joelio36 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ive been reading ur journal and it sounds bad man! How did you do it? If you could give one peice of advice to prevent other people finding themselves in this situation, what would it be?

Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Everyone..hope you are all healing well! I finally got an appointment set for Slap repair and biceps tendonesis which is on the 16th of june (cant do it before that cuz of final exams and graduation) ive lost a lot of size. its been about a year and a month since i lifted a single weight. I was wondering should i still rest up until the operation or screw it and push myself for two months?

RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanGrob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joelio36 View Post
    Ive been reading ur journal and it sounds bad man! How did you do it? If you could give one peice of advice to prevent other people finding themselves in this situation, what would it be?
    RC strengthening, rest, proper form and don't always lift so heavy. Even with doing all that you can, you can still tear your labrum.

Originally Posted by Beef X View Post
    Hello Everyone..hope you are all healing well! I finally got an appointment set for Slap repair and biceps tendonesis which is on the 16th of june (cant do it before that cuz of final exams and graduation) ive lost a lot of size. its been about a year and a month since i lifted a single weight. I was wondering should i still rest up until the operation or screw it and push myself for two months?
    I worked out for 5 months after my initial tear and only had 1 anchor. It depends, if you feel the need to go hard there is a good possibility you will make it worse but RC strengthening and making sure your shoulder is strong going into surgery will greatly decrease your recovery time. IMO, just strengthen the shoulder and legs, but thats just me. Good luck on your surgery.

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RC strengthening, rest, proper form and don't always lift so heavy. Even with doing all that you can, you can still tear your labrum.

I worked out for 5 months after my initial tear and only had 1 anchor. It depends, if you feel the need to go hard there is a good possibility you will make it worse but RC strengthening and making sure your shoulder is strong going into surgery will greatly decrease your recovery time. IMO, just strengthen the shoulder and legs, but thats just me. Good luck on your surgery.
    thats some very good advise and it has helped me get back to heavy lifting after only 3.5 months of physical therapy post surgery.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
    thats some very good advise and it has helped me get back to heavy lifting after only 3.5 months of physical therapy post surgery.
    I agree money advice.

Al, what are some of the lifts that you're doing now? Are any of your lifts limited in anyway? What lifts give you the most trouble?

Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Al Swearengen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree money advice.

Al, what are some of the lifts that you're doing now? Are any of your lifts limited in anyway? What lifts give you the most trouble?
    i'm doing everything except dips. my pressing movements are the ones i'm limited in currently. also if it wasn't for having a safety squat bar it would be very difficult to squat in regards to holding the bar. dead lifts, shrugs, chin ups, upright rows, bi and tri work are all coming along strong again. i am currently BB bench pressing 100lb (40%), military pressing 35lb (30%) and incline lever press 160lb (40%) percentage of what i did prior to surgery.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    none but ourselves can free our minds

Marcus Garvey

Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Beef X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the advice..ive been strengthening the RC, but that sucks. As i said ive lost a lot of mass as in about 30kgs. It can wait for now. my new question is has any of you tried any supplements that have cissus quadrangularis? Can this stuff really improve tendon and ligament issues? Ive got a really tiny slap tear could this help improve it in any way?

BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in the journal. I think we have really helped each other out with different things and especially support. I am almost to the end of my journey with this thing. Probably another few weeks. I will continue to monitor everybodys progress and continue my support as I now have "experience" with shoulder injuries hopefully I can help others get through their ordeals, lets be honest it is an ordeal. So just wanted to give everyone props and wishes for speedy recoverys. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT. Im not leaving or anything, I guess I just wanted to thank everyone!!! Good Luck to ALL!!

5 1/2 Weels Post OP

Originally Posted by Bigal33 View Post
    I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in the journal. I think we have really helped each other out with different things and especially support. I am almost to the end of my journey with this thing. Probably another few weeks. I will continue to monitor everybodys progress and continue my support as I now have "experience" with shoulder injuries hopefully I can help others get through their ordeals, lets be honest it is an ordeal. So just wanted to give everyone props and wishes for speedy recoverys. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT. Im not leaving or anything, I guess I just wanted to thank everyone!!! Good Luck to ALL!!
    Al I agree, we do help each other out. "What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger." I believe these shoulder injuries make us grow mentally. It takes away something we all love (lifting) and makes us go on without. The struggle without lifting and the road to recovery will make us appreciate lifting that much more once we get back into it. Al I'm glad to hear you're coming to the end of your recovery. Awesome news!

I'm 5 and a half weeks post op. Today I had my second session of "strengthening" at pt. I have completed all ROM exercises and I'm now strengthening the shoulder. I'm doing a lot of work with the bands (ie. internal and external rotations), and I'm doing some LIGHT cable rows (35lbs). After my pt though I felt my shoulder was very sore and achy. Today I had pt in the morning and went for a run after. I noticed that about an hour or so after the run my shoulder was aching and had some slight pain. I iced it which helped kill the aches. I guess the combination of strengthening at pt and running was too much for the shoulder right now. Anyways it feels good to finally strengthen my shoulder instead of merely doing ROM stuff. I just gotta keep up at it.

How's everyone else doing in here? Progressing I hope

BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Agree with the building strength ove rom. Man that rom stuff gets so stale. Sounds like your doing real good. Hint, Don't tell you pt the first day of the week that it was to easy!! Shoulder is sore tonight cuz I said Mondays was too easy. It felt good though, he told me to start tossing a ball around and I did some medicine ball toss's there, they are hard when you are starting to get your strength back LOL.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    got my surgery yesterday!

starting a journal here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107446751

got my surgery yesterday!

starting a journal here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107446751
    solid. doesn't seem like you had a tear so your recovery should be quick. keep us updated.

So i cannot bring my shoulder up even parallel to the ground. wtf? I dunno if its supposed to be like this or i messed it up a little because its been hurting more the last couple days than it did a couple days before this happend

im scared....have a check up tomoro tho, whew!

7 Weeks Post OP

warbird I hope it works out for you. The first two weeks are rough.

I'm 7 weeks post op. Pt is going well, I'm continuing my strengthening in my shoulder. I'm doing rotations, Scap Push-ups, arm bike, and various band work. My shoulder overall feels alright, every now and then it aches but I suppose its normal activity after surgery. Its important to note that the ache is a different ache than pre-operation pain, which is a good thing. 12-weeks is the projected recovery, but lifting weights I assume is a month or so longer. Its good to know I'm more than halfway...I'm aiming to get back to lifting by midsummer and hopefully lifting heavy for the fall. I'll keep everyone updated week by week.

How the hell is everyone else doing? Long time no talk. Hopefully every week grows stronger for us.

im scared....have a check up tomoro tho, whew!
    Make sure to let us know how the check up goes!

Thumbs up

I'm 7 weeks post op. Pt is going well

How the hell is everyone else doing? Long time no talk. Hopefully every week grows stronger for us.
    Sounds like everything's going good bro!! Im great, hurt my achillies, so that sucks. Next app is 5/13 with ortho. That should be the last regular one as my pt said he's going to discharge me. So 1 more week of pt, then I should go back to work. I hope to be cleared for regular activities (lifting, with weight, real weight!!!). Hope everyone is doing good!!!!

Sounds like everything's going good bro!! Im great, hurt my achillies, so that sucks. Next app is 5/13 with ortho. That should be the last regular one as my pt said he's going to discharge me. So 1 more week of pt, then I should go back to work. I hope to be cleared for regular activities (lifting, with weight, real weight!!!). Hope everyone is doing good!!!!
    Al great news man. Keep us posted with the ortho appointment less than a week away.

Thumbs up

Well, went to pt today, My Dr. appt. is Tuesday, so pt said dont even come on monday, YOU'RE DONE!!! So, next thing is DOC. Report Forthcoming....

TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

8.5 weeks post op

Definitely have come a long way I think. I am doing 1 armed wall pushups with the arm, going to start working into normal pushup progression pretty soon hopefully, doing 20 lb dumbbell rows, 30 lb lat pulldown, using 60 lbs on the cable row (using both arms), 10 lb dumbbell curls, I can raise the arm straight out in front of me until the arm is about level with the top of my head, can do a lateral raise to about shoulder level, doing dumbbell external rotations with a 3 lb dumbbell. Pain is getting lower as the shoulder is getting stronger which is good.

I can reach for stuff a lot easier now, the shoulder doesn't pop like it used to. Had a little scare yesterday as I felt the back of the shoulder make some kind of non-painful crackling noises like the kind it feels like when you crack your neck, figured it is probably scar tissue. The noise hasn't continued today and my exercises felt pain free today, my physical therapist said my posterior capsule is pretty tight and needed to start being stretched out, so I started doing those today, along with a massage in the back of the shoulder because my humerus is pretty much moving as one with the scapula, and needs to be "freed up" from it. My flexibility is coming along pretty well.

Hopefully i will be able to do a push up by week 12 or so.

How did others who have had a labrum repair feel at 8.5-9 weeks?

Thumbs up

Well, went to pt today, My Dr. appt. is Tuesday, so pt said dont even come on monday, YOU'RE DONE!!! So, next thing is DOC. Report Forthcoming....
    Al hope you got good news man. I see my ortho this Friday for a 8.5 week mark. I will report how that goes.

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheWatcher View Post
    Definitely have come a long way I think. I am doing 1 armed wall pushups with the arm, going to start working into normal pushup progression pretty soon hopefully, doing 20 lb dumbbell rows, 30 lb lat pulldown, using 60 lbs on the cable row (using both arms), 10 lb dumbbell curls, I can raise the arm straight out in front of me until the arm is about level with the top of my head, can do a lateral raise to about shoulder level, doing dumbbell external rotations with a 3 lb dumbbell. Pain is getting lower as the shoulder is getting stronger which is good.

I can reach for stuff a lot easier now, the shoulder doesn't pop like it used to. Had a little scare yesterday as I felt the back of the shoulder make some kind of non-painful crackling noises like the kind it feels like when you crack your neck, figured it is probably scar tissue. The noise hasn't continued today and my exercises felt pain free today, my physical therapist said my posterior capsule is pretty tight and needed to start being stretched out, so I started doing those today, along with a massage in the back of the shoulder because my humerus is pretty much moving as one with the scapula, and needs to be "freed up" from it. My flexibility is coming along pretty well.

Hopefully i will be able to do a push up by week 12 or so.

How did others who have had a labrum repair feel at 8.5-9 weeks?
    I picked up book titled Frozen Shoulder. Haven't read it yet, but from the book jacket it looks like it applies to me at least a bit. My MRI showed no tear, but there's definitely something "not good" going on.

Glad to read that all good is going on with your recovery. Best of luck with the pushups!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds great, Al. You have a list of exercises to continue on your own? Glad it's all gone so well for you!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

Thumbs up

Watcher: Sounds like everything is going pretty good for you. Keep it up and you'll be fine in no time

Warrior: Dfinately let us know how you are doing!!!!

Went to Ortho on 5/13, Back to work on 5/19, Light duty until 6/30. I am done with PT and am really happy with how I was treated. If anyone is interested here's a link to their website. http://www.sportsfocuspt.com/index.html

So, back to work for me, like I said Light duty. Doc said start exercising it, use lighter weights and more reps at the gym on upper body stuff and incorperate some of the exercises that Dave (PT) gave me.

Hope everyone is well, will be checking in regular to see.

Pbmiyagi91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck man. I go in Jan 10th for my labrum tear surgery. Should be a blast.
    that sucks man i tore my labrum a few years ago and it still wont let me hear the end of it

8.5 Weeks Post OP

Hey guys, I'm now 8.5 weeks post op. Shoulder's been doing better every week. I've noticed that "achy" feeling in my shoulder is getting less and less as the weeks go by. This makes it feel more normal every week. I just had my 60 day check with my ortho this morning. He was happy with where I am at, and ordered 4 more weeks of PT. I am checking up with my ortho again in 6 weeks. I asked him if I'd be working out by mid August and said yes (this made me happy to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel). So pretty much I just gotta keep up at my pt and let the healing continue.

How's everyone else doing? Healing up well I hope.

TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWatcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

10 week update

Tomorrow will be 10 weeks post-op. Things are going good in phys. therapy, more flexibility and strength. Started pushups from the knees today, no pain or weird feeling = awesome, just a bit weak. 30 lb dumbbell rows, 90 lb cable rows, 50 lb lat pulldown, 12 lb dumbbell curls, 5 lb dumbbell external rotation, shoulder and scapula still like to move with each other so still working on that.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast