deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deadfingers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chicken Enchiladas

Alright here is one I'm improvising, it's in one of a the cookbooks I have and the picture looks so damn good that I have to post it. Albeit it's a "low fat" cookbook, but most everything can be substituted for the "real thing".

Ingredients:

4 portions of chicken breast (about 1 lb)
    4 green onions, sliced
    2 Tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
    1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
    3 cans (10oz each) green enchilada sauce (not sure on the carb content of these)
    8 corn tortillas (I'd say swap these out for some lc wraps or something)
    1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
    2 cups of lettuce, shredded
    1/2 cup of salsa
    1/2 cup of sour cream
    1 can (2oz) of Ripe olives, sliced

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 F, Lightly coat a 9"x13" baking dish with cooking spray.

Place the chicken breast in a large pot and cover with water. BRing to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until no longer pink in the center, about 15 mins. Drain and let cool slightly, shred cooked chicken my pulling apart with 2 forks. Set aside

Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium high heat. Add green onion, cilantro,and jalape?o. Saute for 2 minutes. Add shredded chicken and 1 can of enchilada sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.

Pour the 2 remaining cans of enchilada sauce in a medium bowl and microwave until warm, about 2 mins. Dip each tortilla in the heated sauce and fill with about 1/8th of the chicken mixture. Roll up and place, seam side down, in the prepared baking dish.

Pour remaining heated sauce over enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese, Bake until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted, about 15 mins. Divide lettuce onto four plates an place a portion of enchiladas on top. Top with a spoonful of salsa, a dollop of sour cream and olives and enjoy.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

~Barefooters Crew~|~Atheist Alliance~| ~Yellow Fever Crew~

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi