ken86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

kre alkalyn good bad evil?

no one wants to tell me lol soo just tell me what you've heard about it soo i can shut up

Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tkenshin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well i'm using it now for about 6 six days, i can feel my recovery time lessening and my strenght going up a little so far. Only thing its making my legs heavier for i run XC.

RyanCT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I"ve been using Kre Alkalyn for a few months. I like it. I've def. experienced some strength increases and gains in my lifting, though that could also be due to just pushing myself more, which I have been doing. I feel good and I like the product. I've used powdered creatines and I feel I got bigger with the powder, but a lot of it was bloat. I often felt like **** afterwards. It totally burned me out on juice and I learned to hate having to take it. K.A. is a lot more managable and does not leave me feeling bloated or gross. It's also very affordable, which is a plus. I'm going to keep using the product for now because I like the results I'm getting. And it's inexpensive enough for most people to at least give it a shot. Hope I helped. --Ry

The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Marshal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, it is a pretty decent product... especially with reduced water rentention, but I have to admit I've had better gains of CEE...

vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vladimon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kre-Alkalyn is by far the best form of creatine I have used, and I have tried them all, and I mean them all. All my lifts went up the first week. Great product without the sides effects of mono. The brand I use is All American pharmaceutical. Good luck.
    "Put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. Put water into a glass, it becomes the glass. Water can flow, and water can crash! Be water my friend."
    Bruce Lee

crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crazylucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    much better than CEE or Mono. Go for it Sci Fir sells the powder here on BB.com for $11. awesome price and great product....i use everyday after lifting in my post workout shake. Half teaspoon does it....No more cramping or getting the "runs" either.. No Bloat and no having to stir up your creatine every second..this is it....

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO it's pretty good, but not as good as CEE when taking cost and results into account. If you don't like mono, it's a good choice, though.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

BodyBuilding.comPresident Rjredstorm1216's Avatar
    Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rjredstorm1216 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ka

honestly it is the only creatine i have tried but it is simply amazing...ive used it for a couple of weeks now and i have def. noticed an increase in strength

SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000) SeaHawk22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been using it for about 10 months now. I never liked CEE and I found Kre-Alkalyn just worked better for me. Its cheap too.

SeaHawk22