Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10668
    M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit M1STAT1NG1111's BodySpace

Post Got my Gynecomastia (Puffy Nipples) Removed

What is Gynecomastia (Male Breasts, Bitch Tits, Puffy Nipples, Man Boobs, Gyno, Gyne) ?
    Gynecomastia, or gynaecomastia, pronounced /ˌgaɪnəkoʊˈm?stiə/ The term comes from the Greek words gyne meaning "woman" and mastos meaning "breast." In practical terms, this means abnormally large breasts on men. The condition is relatively common in adolescent boys, and 90% of the time symptoms disappear in a matter of months, or, as adolescence wanes, a few years later. But the remaining 10% are burdened with a social handicap that causes a deep and complex shame, depression, lack of self confidence, constant teasing and puts one's relationship with one's body at risk.

Gynecomastia is usually not due to obesity, the breast development shrinks or disappears within a couple of years. The causes of common gynecomastia remain uncertain, although it has generally been attributed to an imbalance of sex hormones or the tissue responsiveness to them; a root cause is rarely determined for individual cases. Breast prominence can result from hypertrophy of breast tissue, chest adipose tissue and skin, and is typically a combination. Gynecomsta is due solely to excessive adipose tissue or glandular tissue, or a combination of both which is called "Pseudogynecomastia"

What causes Gynecomastia?
    Gynecomastia is usually caused by changes in hormones at puberty or as part of aging. Gynecomastia may be caused by changes in the balance of 2 hormones: estrogen and testosterone. In rare cases, gynecomastia may be caused by prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, illegal drugs, tumors or disease.

Bottem Line there are 13 things that might cause Gynecomasta:

* puberty
    * steroid abuse (bitch tits)
    * obesity
    * marijuana use (this is in question)
    * tumors
    * genetic disorders (e.g. passed on genetically)
    * chronic liver disease
    * side effects of many medications
    * castration
    * Klinefelter Syndrome
    * Gilbert's Syndrome
    * aging
    * High estrogen levels / Hormone imbalance <---- THIS IS USUALLY THE MAIN CAUSE

Will my Gynecomastia go away over time?
    Yes and no, About 50% of adolescent men will develop gynecomastia (usually during puberty this is when estrogen levels are high and gyno is likely to occur). Usually half the adolescents who develop gynecomastia will see it subside or disappear completely over a period of months or years. As for the ones that gyno does not go away, Gynecomastia can be emotionally devastating. Feelings of shame, embarrassment, humiliation, teasing, and lack of self confidence are common. One does not feel masculine in a society where masculinity is exalted. Self-hate threads itself through all aspects of the individual's life, creating an insidious web of powerlessness. A man or boy with Gynecomastia struggles with anxiety over such simple acts as taking off his shirt at the beach.

How can I tell if I have Gynecomastia?
    First of all you should see a doctor or If you feel a slight tingly, burning, sometimes painful sensation in your nipples and your nipples are tender to the touch. This is usually the first stages of gynecomastia forming. You will first notice your nipples starting to get puffy (This usually happens during puberty ages 12-18) in most cases these nipple sensations / puffy nipples, subsides or disappears within months or years.

In rare cases like mines, if left untreated it will keep growing and growing until the gynecomastia has finally reached its final state it usually stops growing at the end of puberty (age 18). Now it usually feels like a hard, lumpy, glandular matter under your nipples and the area around your nipples. This is full blown Gynecomastia it contours your chest to shape like womans breasts.

If you cannot see a doctor to diagnose your gyno you can do a Pinch Test heres how to do it in the following link http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/proc...east_exam.html basically your pinching your nipple and areas around your nipple, feeling for somewhat hard, lumpy, glandular tissue which is gynecomastia.

If you don't have any of these symptoms you probably just have high BF% lose some weight, if still none you have no gyno ^__^

How can i treat Gynecomastia?
    If you are in the first stages of the Gynecomastia forming (slight tingly, burning, tenderness, puffiness sometimes painful sensation in your nipples) you have 2 choices wait a few months or years and it will usually subside or completely disappear. Or you can take supplements or medicine that lowers your estrogen levels to MAKE SURE it will go away i HIGHLY recommend doing this if you see any signs of gyno forming THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO CURE YOUR GYNO YOU MUST ACT ASAP but see your doctor / physician before doing this. If not treated the Gynecomastia in rare cases like mines and many others, will turn into its final state which is the hard, lumpy, glandular / adipose tissue under and around the nipples that will stay with you for the rest of your life. Which can ONLY be removed via Surgery when the gynecomastia is in its final state IT WILL NOT RESPOND TO TREATMENTS, MEDICINE, SUPPLEMENTS. This is why you must take action as soon as you feel you have gyno in its first stages.

Can Exercise & Weight Loss make Gynecomastia go away?
    No. Gynecomastia IS NOT FAT IT DOES NOT RESPOND TO WEIGHT LOSS IT IS GLANDULAR TISSUE. It actually makes it look worse as your BF% decreases and your Pec muscle gets bigger it pushes the glandular tissue more further out making the gyno look worse. Many people think man boobs is from being fat but this is usually not true you can actually be anorexic and still have the biggest man boobs. BUT if you are getting surgery losing weight and exercising is a must it will give you the best results and will be cheaper too.

Getting Gynecomastia Removed
    You should really think if you want it removed if it does not affect you mentally, emotionally and socially surgery is not for you just live with it. If you are 100% sure you want it out heres some things you need to know in the following links
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com/gynecomas...necomastia.asp
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com/gynecomas..._reduction.asp
    http://www.plasticsurgery.org/patien...mastia.cfm#one
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Remember you must be age 18 before making any decisions this is the best time because puberty is usually done and your hormone levels are pretty normal, which eliminates the chances of it reoccurring after surgery. Also your skin elasticity is at its best for the best possible results.

Getting My Gynecomastia Removed
    Well now to my story my gynecomastia first started at age 13 (going trough puberty) my nipples felt tender, burning, tingly and started to get puffy...at the time i had no idea wtf was this and what was going on i WISH i had this information at the time so i could get this treated and would have prevented getting the expensive surgery...i just ignored it until age 16 when it really started getting big from puffy nipples to breast like chest i told my parents, went to the doc, doc said to lose more weight before thinking about surgery heres before i started losing weight to preparing for surgery:

Now heres me 3 years later, age 18 best shape i could possibly be in. The reason why i needed to lose the weight #1 the more BF% you have the more expensive the surgery (hey i ain't rich) #2 the less BF you have the better the results...

I searched for the BEST doc there is for Gyno removal for the price his name is Dr. Mordcai Blau located in (12 Greenridge Avenue White Plains, NY 10605) Phone # (914)-428-4700. He is very experienced and preformed 200+ Gyno removals for more info on him visit http://www.cosmetic-md.com/gynecomas..._reduction.asp the total cost for my gynecomstia removal was 6500$ he preformed Bilateral Excision & Lipo this is the best way to remove it. Dr. Blau and his staff is very professional & caring and his facility is state of the art equipment you feel right at home. The surgery was quick painless i was under local anesthesia (awake but numb chest). Post op the pain and swelling is not really bad just feels like a good chest pump and slowly goes away over time. It takes 6 months total to fully recover from surgery, Here are my pics after 3 months it is still swollen but it still looks fantastic it was worth every penny i saved...this changed my life i enjoy everyday more confident, happy, no more baggy shirts trying to cover it up.

Pre-OP

3 Months Post-OP

Pre-OP

3 Months Post-OP
    Last edited by M1STAT1NG; 12-14-2007 at 08:47 PM.

M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) M1STAT1NG1111 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Here's the video of Dr. Blau describing gynecomastia, what it is, how it affects people, and how it gets removed.

Thanks for reading feel free to ask any questions !!!
    Last edited by M1STAT1NG; 12-13-2007 at 11:44 PM.

Stats: 1'1", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10957
    user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user654415165 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit user654415165's BodySpace
    Good job working up to your natural potential. The post op looks great.

Stats: 6'3", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14778
    Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Knight2007 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Knight2007's BodySpace
    I doubt marijuana causes it... otherwise I would have it.

BodyPoints: 3354
    iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000) iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000) iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000) iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000) iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000) iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000) iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000) iamfat555 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit iamfat555's BodySpace
    gratz for getting it removed,IF(if only) u are blaming yourself for the fact that you did not get it treated early and in the end got it so big....please do not blame yourself,not many people go to the doctor just because they feel something under their man boobs(it can be the bone,fat blah blah blah).

i applaud your determination to educate us so that we will not delay gyno treatment.

Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just wanted to add I think you did the right thing. Mine is not as bad, but I wish I'd done something about it at your age (I didn't even know about gyno until a couple of years ago).

I'm sure you feel better for it and I really think it will help physiologically through your 20's and in later life.

BodyPoints: 10237
    Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blahzay128 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Blahzay128's BodySpace
    He did a really good job....and u did great losing the BF!! Does he offer finance plans? Or did u have to pay upfront? I always wondered if I had a slight case of gyno...take a look at mypics and tell me what u think...seriously no matter how lean I get I feel like there is always a pocket of fat under my nipple...always a bit insecure bout it....ughh
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

Originally Posted by Blahzay128 View Post
    He did a really good job....and u did great losing the BF!! Does he offer finance plans? Or did u have to pay upfront? I always wondered if I had a slight case of gyno...take a look at mypics and tell me what u think...seriously no matter how lean I get I feel like there is always a pocket of fat under my nipple...always a bit insecure bout it....ughh
    thanks !!, yea he does have many payment plans. my dad took a loan out and i pay my dad the money every month its like 170$ a month. i do see slight gyno on you but its very minor on a scale of 1/10 yours being a 1, if it dont affect you much you should not do it but thats up to you ^__^

oh yea i forgot this is what the actual gyno looks like when taken out http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/proc...dybuilder.html

Stats: 5'8", 17 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3401
    Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dublo's BodySpace
    There's no evidence that marijuana effects hormone levels in males or females.
    "It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man's life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half."
    - Dostoevsky.

Originally Posted by Dublo View Post
    There's no evidence that marijuana effects hormone levels in males or females.
    its a fact that marijuana raises progesterone and estrogen levels, also different people responds differently to it might not happen to you but someone else it would

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5717
    NY SWAGGER is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit NY SWAGGER's BodySpace

Thumbs up Congrats on the successful surgery.....

and thanks for the education.
    Healthiness contributes to happiness...Stay Focused and Get Right!

Stats: 5'8", 17 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3401
    Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dublo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dublo's BodySpace
    Myth: Marijuana Interferes With Male and Female Sex Hormones. In both men and women, marijuana can cause infertility. Marijuana retards sexual development in adolescents. It produces feminine characteristics in males and masculine characteristics in females.

Fact: There is no evidence that marijuana causes infertility in men or women. In animal studies, high doses of THC diminish the production of some sex hormones and can impair reproduction. However, most studies of humans have found that marijuana has no impact of sex hormones. In those studies showing an impact, it is modest, temporary, and of no apparent consequence for reproduction. There is no scientific evidence that marijuana delays adolescent sexual development, has feminizing effect on males, or a masculinizing effect on females.

Stats: 6'2", 212 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6147
    tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit tosca's BodySpace
    i would just like to add that i too can attest to dr. blau's skills. it has been less than a week for me and the results are phenomenal; extremely minimal discomfort and practically no swelling. the contour is flawless and this is just a matter of days after surgery.

tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tosca is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit tosca's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by M1STAT1NG View Post
    [B][U]He is very experienced and preformed 200+ Gyno removals
    just to be clear this stat is for within a year, but when I spoke to him he was doing multiple surgeries a day most days of the week. most of the top plastic surgeons in the country are lucky to do a few gynos a month.

Stats: 5'9", 181 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1339
    E-Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit E-Train's BodySpace
    Looks good man! I'm up next month for my surgery to get rid of my gyno, and excited as hell for it.
    You're the man now dogg!

Visit tosca's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dublo View Post
    Myth: Marijuana Interferes With Male and Female Sex Hormones. In both men and women, marijuana can cause infertility. Marijuana retards sexual development in adolescents. It produces feminine characteristics in males and masculine characteristics in females.

Fact: There is no evidence that marijuana causes infertility in men or women. In animal studies, high doses of THC diminish the production of some sex hormones and can impair reproduction. However, most studies of humans have found that marijuana has no impact of sex hormones. In those studies showing an impact, it is modest, temporary, and of no apparent consequence for reproduction. There is no scientific evidence that marijuana delays adolescent sexual development, has feminizing effect on males, or a masculinizing effect on females.
    sources? would like to reassure myself.

tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just had my surgery on thursday. So far so good! A little stiff in the chest but well worth it! I don't regret the cost or suffering. It's well worth it for anyone who isn't happy with what genetics gave them
    History:
    01/02/04 - 229...01/05/05: 172
    05/01/06 - 08/02/07: 165
    08/03/07 - 12/23/07: 178

Next Goal: 06/01/08: 172, 8-9% body fat

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3963
    CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CR Racer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit CR Racer's BodySpace
    can i get it in canada? how much $$$ difference?
    started a fat ass, lost 50 pounds now i'm bulking the f*** up

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-*

Stats: 6'3", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5838
    Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chris@UGA's BodySpace
    I had that surgery too and I'm very happy with my results. Mine was caused by using andro when I was about 15 with no idea I shouldn't use it at that age and I should take a pct. I just bought it at the supplement shop and figured it would be safe. I even doubled the dose because I wanted to get big.
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF

Stats: 5'9", 181 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1339
    E-Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) E-Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit E-Train's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CR Racer View Post
    Where in Canada are you at?
    You're the man now dogg!

Stats: 262'5", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3532
    linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) linverson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit linverson's BodySpace
    Thanks for this thread, it was really informative, I'm worried that I have gyno as well, or it may be fat.

Im still unsure about whether or not i have it after following the guide, I pinch my nipple and i dont feel glands. However if i pinch around it (big wide pinch) i get something that then slides out (sorry for the poor description). However, when i tense my pecs, they don't look solid. During high school my nipple got sore from wearing nylon-holed basketball jeresies.

Could i have gyno?

Visit tosca's BodySpace
    whats the difference between an ass load an zero?

yes, seems to be only one doc in Canada, Ontario here: http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/...g/surgeons.php

Originally Posted by linverson View Post
    Thanks for this thread, it was really informative, I'm worried that I have gyno as well, or it may be fat.

Im still unsure about whether or not i have it after following the guide, I pinch my nipple and i dont feel glands. However if i pinch around it (big wide pinch) i get something that then slides out (sorry for the poor description). However, when i tense my pecs, they don't look solid. During high school my nipple got sore from wearing nylon-holed basketball jeresies.

Could i have gyno?
    how high is your BF% ? its usually very hard to tell if you have alot of BF. if theres no lumpy, or hard stuff when you feel it thats not gyno, just fat

Stats: 5'9", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3606
    Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bmanxer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Bmanxer's BodySpace
    This is awesome dude, you look good. I'm hoping to get mine removed when I return from my deployment overseas. Hope it turns out as well as yours did!
    THE WEBSITE IS DOWWWWNNNN!!!
    http://blip.tv/file/1015028 <---you HAVE to see this if you are an I.T. type!!!!!

tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tibor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M1STAT1NG View Post
    yes, seems to be only one doc in Canada, Ontario here: http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/...g/surgeons.php

how high is your BF% ? its usually very hard to tell if you have alot of BF. if theres no lumpy, or hard stuff when you feel it thats not gyno, just fat
    Actually there are quite a few doctors in Toronto alone who do the procedure as it's VERY minor for any plastic surgeon. Just make sure the one you use is certified with a history of success. I did my research and I'm confident it will pay off in the end.

I paid around $3,500 which was comparable to others quoted.

If you're not sure if you have it, and you check for the gland... Then you likely don't. Even if you do have it, it's likely minor and you should focus on dropping your body fat. I dropped mine significantly just to see the difference and it was better, but not natural looking still. I'll let you know the results in a few weeks and onward.
    History:

Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jules Verne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since this is such a good thread, I just wanted to point out that male breast cancer is a possibility. Certainly true if you have even mild gyno (or any breast tissue - I think most men have some). There could always be a very, very small amount of breast tissue there.

While rare, I think most men that get breast cancer die because they are unaware of the possibility and are not diagnosed.

A very quick google bought this up:

http://www.yapstuff.org/page/about_us1.html

Looked like it was a start for info.

Anyway, my point is that it's something to be aware of and if you've had, or have gyno, monthly (or just occasional) checks might not be a bad idea.

oh yea a lot of people wondering how i lost all that body fat. its was surprisingly simple i just added 15 minutes of HIIT (High-intensity interval training) Cardio (treadmill) i try and do it after evey workout every day. yea thats it lol... HIIT lets you burn way more fat in such a short period of time i start leaking sweat only 5 mins in.

for the diet it was not strict i only stayed away from all junk food, sugars, and ate in smaller proportions, snacked constantly to avoid hunger, also no food when going to bed. supplements that also helped was life extension; decaffeinated green tea extract

Stats: 6'3", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5838
    Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris@UGA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Chris@UGA's BodySpace
    You'll know if you have gyno. I had a very hard nodule under both nipples. It's as if I had a mass of hard tissue almost the size of a ping pong ball under both nipples. You can very clearly feel it when you pinch it with your fingers. My surgery was $4k, but I'm very thankful that I had it done. I don't have any before pictures because I was too embarrassed to photograph it, but you can see my results in my pictures in my bodyspace. I had the surgery about 2 years ago.
    6'3"
    4/20/07 ~ 224lbs ~ 24+% BF
    7/20/07 ~ 203lbs ~ 14% BF
    9/11/07 ~ 221lbs ~ 20% BF
    12/11/07 ~ 196lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/20/08 ~ 212lbs ~ 18% BF
    4/1/08 ~ 200lbs ~ 11% BF
    7/17/08 ~ 232lbs ~ 18% BF
    11/10/08 ~ 208lbs ~ 12% BF
    1/1/09 ~ 217lbs ~ 16% BF
    7/1/09 ~ 206lbs ~ 12% BF
    7/29/10 ~ 240lbs ~ 18% BF

Originally Posted by Chris@UGA View Post
    You'll know if you have gyno. I had a very hard nodule under both nipples. It's as if I had a mass of hard tissue almost the size of a ping pong ball under both nipples. You can very clearly feel it when you pinch it with your fingers. My surgery was $4k, but I'm very thankful that I had it done. I don't have any before pictures because I was too embarrassed to photograph it, but you can see my results in my pictures in my bodyspace. I had the surgery about 2 years ago.
    I was in the exact same boat. I dont' have before pics due to embarrassment which in hindsight is already silly but I have the mental reminder anyway.

As mentioned you'll know if you have it so it's not guesswork. I'm really looking forward to next summer
    History:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast