Closed Thread
    Shard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Advice for a newbie ;)

Hello everyone,

I was googleing for bodybuilding ideas and i found this site Im a somewhat overweight 18yr old (im 5'8-5'9 and about 210lbs) and i am looking for some advice, I tried working out at a gym once before, but going in and not knowing anything or having a plan was daunting, and confuseing, i ultimately gave up, i however would like to try agian and however i bealive i need a plan this time before i go in and make the same mistakes all over agian. I browsed through tons of guides on this site and alot didnt make sense to me, so i came here in hopes of getting some advice. Its not my goal to get massive ripped mussles or anything, all i want is to get abit of mussle, enough that i can see my abs and lose my man boobs I havent had the time to read through the sticky "ultimate newbie guide" but i intend to, but would anyone give me some advice, or links to good programs, or anyhting that would help me become less "lost". It would be most apreated.

Thanks in advance

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the forums!

Please take some time to read the stickies and the rules for this forum. They should answer your questions and give you information about why I closed this thread (hint: your thread title).