H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H2OPOLO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tuna high sodium content?

Should i worry about the high amount of sodium in tuna? I eat it twice a day so thats over 1.2grams! IM cutting btw would this be a problem !??

Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Iron-T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

The regular canned tuna does have a lot of sodium ( the salmon even worse )...I hear ya !!#@! I am sensitive to sodium as well. The only one I buy is the STARKIST 'low sodium'. It comes in 3oz 'easy open' cans and the regular size 5 oz cans. Per serving it contains I think about 45 mcg sodium !!
    The big supermarket chains ( here it's Ralph's ) should carry it, or check at your local health food store for similar products !
    Build Strength, Build Health, Build Life !

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can strin the tuna, washing the excess sodium off or you can buy low-sodium tuna, taste like carboard.
    MsFit

glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) glorianfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chicken of the Sea Low sodium has only 35 mg of sodium per serving!

That's kool.
    If you can't find that get Starkist Low Sodium. It has 100 mg per serving.

Gloria

bikini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down tuna

What I think you should be more concerned about is the high content of mercury and lead in top feeder fish, such as tuna, swordfish,etc. contain. Think about your health! Ditch the tuna!