RedSri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HELP I'M NEW, l-arginine 500mg do i really need to take 10 a day ? sounds dangerous ?

Hi all i just signed up to the forum hoping for some advice

im 19 years old 5ft 7 and i weigh 11.5 stone 158 pounds to americans

I am a building labourer and already have muscle and i have a small multi gym in my room.

Problem is i have got to the point were i dont seem to be getting much bigger.

i take creatine powder before my work outs aswell.

i want to try to get bigger muscles but also try and gain a few inches in height if possible

so i ordered 100 500mg L-arginine tablets, 50 500mg l-glutamine tablets and 908g of vanilla WHEY PROTINE yum yum yum

it has just arrived and i read on the forum that you need 5g of l-argine a day but thats 10 tablets! the stated dose is 1 a day and says do not exceed haha.

as for l-glutamine i dono how many of them to take either lol

im probs being a complete noob but im hoping im asking sensible questions in the hope that somone may help me out

thanks alot i will update my progress as i go

ta

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off thanks for the American stone to lb conversion...lol

As for Arginine, I don't know that you really need any. What was your hope for it? A specific reason you wanted it?

Originally Posted by _J-BONE_ View Post
    First off thanks for the American stone to lb conversion...lol

As for Arginine, I don't know that you really need any. What was your hope for it? A specific reason you wanted it?
    No problem haha.

erm well i did some researching and on this forum its said l-arginine is used to dramaticly increase muscle mass and can increase bone growth.

im aiming to get bigger arms and chest and some more hight if possible

thanks

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RedSri View Post
    No problem haha.

erm well i did some researching and on this forum its said l-arginine is used to dramaticly increase muscle mass and can increase bone growth.

im aiming to get bigger arms and chest and some more hight if possible

thanks
    Wow..sounds like you got that from a marketing writeup. Lets see if someone else will chime in.

Wow..sounds like you got that from a marketing writeup. Lets see if someone else will chime in.
    haha o so is l-argining and l-glutamine pointless for body building ?

what about whey protine ?

thanks

what about whey protine ?

thanks
    Glutamine seems to depend on who you ask on whether its useless or not. Your whey protein likely has Glutamine already in it. That's the best option out of the 3 you bought. I'd spend more money on protein less on the other 2.

Glutamine seems to depend on who you ask on whether its useless or not. Your whey protein likely has Glutamine already in it. That's the best option out of the 3 you bought. I'd spend more money on protein less on the other 2.
    Ah ok, well i will trial the l-arginine and l-glutamine anyway as theres no point in waisting it lol.

thank you very much for your help thoe i appreciate it

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

link

sorry, dude

[/QUOTE]

well thats depressing lol, what suppliments does everyone on here use then ? what do you reccomend aswell as whey protine.

thanks

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes.

Stick with the whey protein (take it when you need a quick and easy protein drink) and focus more on your exercise regimen (work your whole body, not just arms and chest) and your diet (get most of your calories from food).

Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Yes.

Stick with the whey protein (take it when you need a quick and easy protein drink) and focus more on your exercise regimen (work your whole body, not just arms and chest) and your diet (get most of your calories from food).
    Thats good advice thank you very much, i shall do squats and leg work outs aswell