bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bronbron23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Seeyall in February.

I just wanted to let yall know that I am doing fine and I'm not in the hospital, but I am not going to post anything untill February when my cutting is done. Tired of the **** talkin on here. Im not even gon get on here to read anything. But when im done doin my thing, I'll see yall.

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    uhm i`m probably one of the many ppl wondering what the hell has been going on here?
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's doing 500cal/day of dirty foods plus cardio every day.

Good luck bronbron23, take pictures before and after so in case that it actually does work, you can prove it. I'm sure everyone would love to know that there's a much easier way than hard work and healthy food choices.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) carlh_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why waste more space creating another thread?

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bronbron23
    I just wanted to let yall know that I am doing fine and I'm not in the hospital, but I am not going to post anything untill February when my cutting is done. Tired of the **** talkin on here. Im not even gon get on here to read anything. But when im done doin my thing, I'll see yall.
    Hopefully by february your have smartened up and lost weight the correct way. I lost 50lbs in 5 months with cardio 1 hr a day and weights 3 days a week and I was eating 1900-2200 calories a day. You plan is not sound but best of luck.
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want some people that are going to support you in not eating and over training maybe you head over to here:

http://candyapple73.conforums.com/index.cgi

Guess what, blasting lines of coke all day will really help quell your appetite and give you energy too. Or how about a tape worm, that will have you loosing weight in no time and you get to eat whatever you want to boot. Hey whatever works right, because we're all about instant gratification these days. Forget about people who actually know something about the subject and have lived through the mistake you're about to make. It'll be different for you because you're special, the laws of physiology don't apply to you. You know what, LEAVE and come back when you're mature enough to listen to what you don't want to hear YOU'RE WRONG. Everyone has wasted entirely too much talking to someone who only wants to hear that he's a genius, he figured out that if you don't eat and you run 1000 miles a week that you'll lose weight. I can't wait to see how much pussy you get when you look like Nicole Richie, yeah the chicks dig that look on a guy. Now go cry to your mom about how knowledeable people are being mean to you and maybe if you're lucky she'll give you your balls back from out of her purse so you can man up, admit that you're wrong and start listening to the people who are trying to help you. If not, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT.

The Doc
    Last edited by The Doc; 10-21-2005 at 09:02 AM.
    I do not have an M.D. or a Ph.D., Doc is a nickname, please don't ask me about your personal itching.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are we supposed to care?
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls