fastrek82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question below belly button fat

Hi, Im a new member my name is Tommy... I weigh 187 approx 6"Tall work out 3 days per week i do No cardio at the moment... Now all my fat i need to lose is the lower abs right below my belly button, I eat good , the only day i eat what i want is sunday... Should i ad 2-3 of cadio in there on lift days or off days???? Thanks to all with help....

inmyeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmyeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) inmyeyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say yes, it will aid fat loss and much more.
    Best on your rest days, but you can do it on the same day, but leave a gap - so if you lift in the morning do the cardio in the evening - or visa.
    All the best to you.

Future nutritionist The Godfatha's Avatar
    The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by inmyeyes
    I'd say yes, it will aid fat loss and much more.
    Best on your rest days, but you can do it on the same day, but leave a gap - so if you lift in the morning do the cardio in the evening - or visa.
    All the best to you.
    I agree completely.

Are you quite fit, in terms of aerobic capacity? If so then you may want want to look into doing 2 sessions of 15-20mins of HIIT (High intensity interval training) and then maybe a 3rd session of moderate cardio lasting for 40 mins for an even greater aid to your fat loss.

The bestmethod to go about doing some HIIT imo is sprinting and it is explained eloquently by Loki in his two articles (Part1: http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...21&pageID=274). If you want to use cardio equipment instead then a good article to read with some sample programs is over here http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp

I know you said you are eating good but if you want to lose the fat you have to make sure you are in a calorie deficit. If you are not sure that you are and need some help with that then ask here and I am sure myself and some others will providesome advice.

Mentally Burnt Out IRONMARK2003's Avatar
    IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I suggest you start dropping your calories more. Sounds like your body is become well adapted to your current diet and you need a bigger defecit. Cardio will also help add to the deficit. Diet diet diet, thats the only way to kill the baby fat under the belly button.
    Current Status: Cutting
    "Pleasure cannot be defined without pain & suffering."
    View my concentration curl video: [url]http://media.putfile.com/biceps[/url]
    JUST SAY NO TO CHEAT DAYS!
    I received a bad rep from a highly repped member for no reason. Now My rating sucks. I see how it works...

Mentally Burnt Out IRONMARK2003's Avatar
    IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100) IRONMARK2003 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fastrek82
    work out 3 days per week i do No cardio at the moment...
    Equation to follow... Work out more+eat less= Weight loss
    Current Status: Cutting
    "Pleasure cannot be defined without pain & suffering."
    View my concentration curl video: [url]http://media.putfile.com/biceps[/url]
    JUST SAY NO TO CHEAT DAYS!
    I received a bad rep from a highly repped member for no reason. Now My rating sucks. I see how it works...

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you can't get the abs that you want by the time you hit 180, I would clean bulk from there.

Future nutritionist The Godfatha's Avatar
    The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Godfatha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I forgot to mention that the bottom 2 abs are notoriously the most difficult to get visible and require the lowest body fta % to see usually.

Leonard4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exact opposite for me, I'm low BF everywhere except belly button and a bit above, I can't see any abs there, but I can see the two lowest ones and the "V" cut. Talk about frustrating.
    05/05: 225lbs - BF: 27.4%
    06/05: 215lbs - BF: 24%
    07/05: 205lbs - BF: 20.3%
    08/05: 195lbs - BF: 16.2%
    09/05: 190lbs - BF: 14%
    10/05: 185lbs - BF: 12.1%
    01/06: 190lbs - BF: 11.2%