Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

before and after DNP

Hi...thought I'd share some before and after DNP pictures to anyone who is interested.

I took 6 days of 200mg crystals and 4 days of 400mg crystals.

Feel free to flame and criticize

By the way, the first 2 pictures are 'before' and the subsequent 2 are 'after'.....
    Attached Images

Now 'after'....
    Attached Images

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    6 days to do this?? whoa....!
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

Well....10 extremely hot and humid days actually...

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is DNP, and what did you use it for? I hope it didn't cost too much.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)
    Overall Championships: 2
    1st in class: 3
    2nd in class: 1
    4th in class: 1 (Pro-Qualifier)

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow you lived through dnp?

good to hear. pboy dnp is banned in naturals and is highly deadly.
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    steroid? diuretic? thermogenic? I don't see enough difference in the pics to tell what it does.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)

DNP is the strongest thermogenic compound in the world. It has the unmatched ability to increase the metabolic rate by 50% or more. It's effectiveness is unfortunately matched by it's not-so plesant side effects.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's an uncoupler, one of the most dangerous kinds of drugs to use. It's not one of those things where if you take it wrong over time you develop side effects like steroids...no no no...you take too much dnp or use it wrong and you die. Not smart in my opinion. I would rather see it done with old fashioned hard work.
    Peace

BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

The effects of DNP were first noticed on workers with Dynamite. DNP interefers with the body's ability to finalize the process in the eletron transport chain in converting food into ATP. The result is that your cells are starving and the chemical energy is released as heat. It was used back in the 1920's as a diet drung until people started dying from it. There is also a recorded case where a lady had the same problem with her electron trasnport chain without the used of DNP due to a genetic defect. She was bed ridden and had to be constantly cooled as the heat build up and release was tremendous and was fatigued because of the lack of ATP available to her cells. This is extremly dangerous and can be deadly as proven throughout history. Please do not do this ever.
    Last edited by BillH; 09-25-2002 at 04:50 AM.

I'm a lifetime natural and would never consider it. just curious, as I had seen the name before. Seems like a heck of a risk for the hardly noticable results bruce got.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)

Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Bruce, why the hell would you take that stuff if it is potentially deadly?

I don't see any difference at all in your pics.

You crazy!
    "Do or do not, there is no try"

Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Christopher has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Arnold2002
    Bruce, why the hell would you take that stuff if it is potentially deadly?

I don't see any difference at all in your pics.

You crazy!
    Whether or not you approve of his DNP use you have to be blind to claim theres no difference.

Thanks bro.....i was beginning to think i suffered 10 days of extreme heat and discomfort for nothing....

By the way, for the benefit of the sceptics of DNP....did I emphasize that the cycle was only for 10 + 5 (for the water to go off) days ?

SizeMatters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's no way I would be brave (if thats the right word) enough to do DNP... A few milligrams too many and you die!

Very very little margin for error with this stuff.

At least with Russian roulette you can make money
    Australian Bodybuilding Supplies
    http://www.sizematters.com.au

gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000) gofer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't consider it unless maybe a professional. There is a difference in the pics yet not that much..
    MISTAKES: It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others. -Author Unknown
    -------------
    gofer is a fictional character roleplaying, the player neither use's nor condones the use of steroids.

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you'd have to be blind to not see the diff. However, I must say, bruce I can't say much for your intelligence level. I just don't understand people that play with fire. Eventually you get burned.
    Peace

Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. You have made a huge difference ...it would take me at least a month of intense cardio and dieting to burn that much fat off.

2. Well done! I mean well done for being a complete idiot...did your mother drop you on your head as a kid?

I mean if you can't be bothered to do the hard work why not get yourself on GH now?

The fact that you show such blatant disregard for your longterm -and shorterm for that matter- health makes me think that you bodybuild not for self improvement but to mask some serious insecurities and issues in your psychological make-up.

You should also consider how responsible you are posting these pics on a site full of impressionable,younger bb'ers who are desperate to cut.

Hope that answers your question!

Sorry to be so caustic but it's meant with total integrity

thegamecdr
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    you'd have to be blind to not see the diff. However, I must say, bruce I can't say much for your intelligence level. I just don't understand people that play with fire. Eventually you get burned.
    Peace
    Bump. I can definetly see a difference, but is your health worth that?

Well.....now i know why other bodybuilding forums dislike this one....lol..

I wonder how some of you can call yourselfs 'knowledgeable' or can afford to be a 'writer for a bodybuilding forum' when it is apparent that if those of you i am refering to had bothered to do more research then offer opinions based on what other people tell you, you would realise that anything taken irresponsibly is fatal and that includes DNP and asprin...etc. Why does taking DNP define unintelligence ? Those who choose to take it without any prior research or with the most careful supplementation deserve to be flamed but then again, not all who decide to experiment are irresponsible. It is really sadto see such unbelieveable and one-track minds that some of you have but I relised that intelligence or rather, the lack of it is clearly defined by the the individual's inability to keep an open mind.

I have posted my pics elsewhere and i wished all of you could see for yourselfs how responsible and matured adults give constructive criticisms and warranted praise.

Doesn't matter anyway, lets not waste each others time.

sayonara.

BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BillH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How interesting. My information was obtain through a Chemistry course taken as a prequisite course for nursing school for a BSN degree. The text specifically had a "highlights" box talking about this specific bio-chemical reaction, the mechanism by which it accomplished its ends and the results of that. It was a way of illustrating what happens in the mitochondria when the cell permeability to H+ ions is broken down and it is flooded with them (if I recall correctly).

No one deserves to have their intelligence publically riduculed but you need to be informed so that you can make properly informed choice and be aware of the consequences of those choices.

Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000) Scar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by bruce
    [B]Well.....now i know why other bodybuilding forums dislike this one....lol..

do more research then offer opinions based on what other people tell you, you would realise that anything taken irresponsibly is fatal and that includes DNP and asprin...etc. Why does taking DNP define unintelligence ?

So does drinking too much water ...what you totally fail to realise is the difference between these substances and their lethal doses.

The difference between the doses of 'Aspirin ' to be effective and lethal is vast. Hence aspirin is exceptionally safe.

More dangerous substances have a much lower ratio ,thus the dose needed to be effective is very close to the lethal dose. Taking a substance like DNP IS irresponsible, intrinsically.

BTW..you may find this forum is so disliked because a lot of respected guys here Layne,Pboy to name a few ,believe in doing it the natural way

Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arnold2002 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You guys are crazy.

I am looking at these pics and I see very little improvement. The one guy said it looks like a month's worth of intense cardio...Bwahahahahaha...bro if that's the case you need a new cardio plan.

You can tell in the before pic he is slightly more relaxed, and slouched, plus it is yellow so he appears more pale.

In the after, he is standing straighter, with his shoulders pulled back more and sucking his gut in a little more.

Oh, jeez, you can see faint traces of veins in his arms in the after pic, those veins would be there after any workout that uses arms. He could have just taken that pic after a workout.

I think this guy is foolish. Seriously, he says that people like myself are imature, no, I am simply making observations which is what you wanted.

I have read the facts and educated myslef, and come to a conclusion. Why would you play with this stuff? You are not anywhere near a professional level, and the stuff is very dangerous. I just don't see the point! What did it accomplish? An experiment on your body??? So now you know that if you want to be slightly leaner you can do so in 10 days while indangering your helath?

"DNP (2,4 dinitrophenol)

The first weight loss drug ever offered to the public, around 1933. DNP is a yellow crystalline sold that's slightly soluabl;e in water. After being injected, it increases the metabolism an average of 30% over baseline in less than a minute, returning back to normal anywhere from 6 to 48 hours. However, DNP has way too many side effects, including blinding people, and if you take too much of it, it can cook you to death from the inside. You can lose weight with it, but it is highly dangerous. Street Names for DNP include Hexalon. DNP is now classified as a poison."

"The risks and side effects are quite formidable and contribute to making DNP one of the most intolerable drugs used in bodybuilding. Starting with the most significant, and descending in importance, are the following risks and side effects of DNP use.

Risks:

Overheating - There is no upper limit to DNP's body temperature increase, meaning that one may literally "cook from the inside" if they take too much. Dosage considerations will be given later, but even an overdose of 4-6 times the recommended dosage may be lethal. Much smaller overdoses may result in damage to the brain and/or other body systems.

Carcinogenesis - Phenols in general are reputed to be carcinogenic. Although 2,4-dinitrophenol has never been implicated in a cancer diagnosis, some are nonetheless concerned, and understandably so. In addition to the inherent carcinogenic potential caused by its status as a phenol, production of free radicals and the release of various compounds stored in adipose tissue stores during DNP's rapid oxidation of fat may also potentially be harmful.

Side Effects:

Discomfort and sweating - This is the single most noticeable effect of DNP use, both by the user and those around him/her. Even in the winter, while indoors at ******t temperatures, one may expect his or her shirt to be completely soaked through with sweat. Those with jobs requiring formal or semi-formal apparel are advised to consider other means of fat loss (or a new job, if preferred). Other obvious considerations lie in the areas of social life, personal appearance, etc. and the user must prioritize.

Insomnia - Second in frequency of reports to sweating and discomfort is insomnia; this may be at least partially attributed to discomfort. Possible means of countering this include such supplements as Valerian root or melatonin. Alternatively, one may deal with this via prescription or OTC sleep medications or GHB-A precursors. However, these may be addictive if used on a regular basis and if their use may be avoided, by all means abstain from using them.

Yellow bodily fluids - Some don't notice this, but others find that all of their bodily fluids take on a yellowish appearance. Urine is a darker yellow, and even semen and vaginal secretions may be affected. According to current knowledge, this is not known to be harmful in and of itself.

Muscle Soreness - This is yet another thing that may be minimized via cerebral function. Dan Duchaine has recommended using a weight such as to allow no fewer than 15 reps per set of any weight training workout; judging from anecdotal reports and personal experience, this seems to be good advice. Low levels of ATP are a cause of muscle soreness in and of itself; the additional factor of encumbered recovery mechanisms make extreme soreness (and if not careful, catabolism) quite possible.

Allergic Reactions – These are highly individualized but may be summarily discussed. Various reactions are common with DNP use, and approximately 10% of users will be extremely allergic to it. Allergic reactions can include hives, blisters, and/or inexplicable rashes. If you suffer any of these side effects, and they are extremely bothersome, it is the recommendation of the author to cease usage immediately. If so desired, another trial may be made at a later date with a lower dosage, but do not attempt to continue the drug cycle at that point.

Carbohydrate Cravings - To counter this, some methods will be touched on later. As with most diets, willpower is sometimes the single most important factor."

Way to look after your body bro...

Peace
    "Do or do not, there is no try"

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: before and after DNP

Originally posted by bruce
    Hi...thought I'd share some before and after DNP pictures to anyone who is interested.

I took 6 days of 200mg crystals and 4 days of 400mg crystals.

Feel free to flame and criticize

By the way, the first 2 pictures are 'before' and the subsequent 2 are 'after'.....
    damn, i think your results are dramatic and more than noticable for only 6 days of usage. my opinion of dnp is inconsequential to this thread so i won't offer it. good job and be careful.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

Dont' insult my intelligenceBRUCE. I'm a biochemistry major and your not in my league. Obviously your not that intelligent if you took that **** considering what it can do to you. To all of you reading this. Sodium Usinate is a supplement that is on the market and is not illegal to take and it has roughly the same effects on the body...DO NOT TAKE IT!
    Peace

mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It looks like you have lost some fat, but certainly no more than a decent diet and cardio could accomplish in a month. Good work I guess?!?

Honestly, your physique is no where near the quality that you might expect it to be in order to consider potentially dangerous substances to further improve it. Even if it was, i would wonder about your choice if you were not competing.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

DNP stands for?

Ok, with all this chatter about DNP going on, no one has yet said what the acronym DNP actually stands for.

So, I'll guess.

Top Ten Things DNP Stands For

10. Dungeons-N-Pancakes
    9. DoNut Palace
    8. Double Nutty Pudding
    7. David Nelson Poindexter
    6. Deoxiribo-Nucleic-Pancakes
    5. Denver Nuggets Suck! Oh, sorry that's Top Ten Things DNS Stands For
    4. Department of Nothing in Particular
    3. Chicken!
    2. DNP: "We would tell you what it stands for, but then we'd have to kill you."
    1. Dimes, Nickels & Pennies!

RANDOM FRIEND: "Dude! You have... like, no ass!"
    RANDOM DNP USER: "I know! Ain't it great?! I burned it all off in just 2 days with DNP!"

- Skip "I feel so left out sometimes."
    Last edited by Abdominator; 09-25-2002 at 01:15 PM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I may be wrong but didn't some kid die from the elitefitness boards after overdosing on DNP?

R6Castro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

bruce is right.

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Excellent transformation brother! 6 days! AWESOME!!! keep it up!
    i give u one word of advice, u hould have posted this in steroids sections. Most of the ppl here are immature pricks.

Congrats again! and keep it up!

Closed Thread