Huge-One-Day has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please critique and advice.......

First off, go easy on flaming me for the body hair. It is turning colder outside and I don't run around shirtless anyway. I just haven't had time to "groom" myself.

Now, 3 weeks ago I finished my ONE+ cycle and made some pretty decent gains and increased poundage on my lifts. I am ready to cut my bodyfat now and would like to know how in the world can I get rid of that "stuff" hanging around my lower abdomen. I really don't know if it is fat or just loose skin left over from me dropping weight while on Phen-Fen about 5 years ago. Either way I really want it gone for good.

Please help. ....

Any comments (both good or bad) will be greatly appreciated.

later,
    Attached Images
    Stats as of 11/25/2002 :

Height 5'7"
    Weight 200 lbs
    Bodyfat ?????
    Waist 32"
    Chest 46"
    Arms 16 1/4"
    Legs 24.5"
    Calves 15"

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Arms look pretty good. I suggest just do some cardio and eat right to loose some of that extra fat, it's nothing too serious though. Also, might wanna work on your chest a little more, in that pic it looks kinda small.

Now, you don't have to do this obviously, but if you shave you will probably see a lot better definition and whatnot. Either way, keep up the good work.

- SsiK

Homegrown25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homegrown25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Homegrown25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking damn good...I would do some cardio to lose some more fat for better cuts but your arms are shredded already. Keep up the good work!
    Any opinions or advice expressed in my posts are purely hypothetical and for entertainment purposes only.

Liftin4fun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good, nice chest and arms. Whats up with your belly button, why does it look huge?

train to the fullest alwaysabeginner's Avatar
    alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking good and ripped..nice job..
    Train hard,Eat right,Sleep well!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    - Ambrose Redmoon

Thanks for the compliments guys. The reason for the belly button looking large is because I actually don't really have one. When I was 4 years old I had 3 herneas at the same time and the doctors made the incision for the operation right where my belly button should be. So I really don't have much of anything there. Kind of funny to look at.

Anyway, I forgot to mention my stats thus far:

Weight--------180lbs
    Height---------5ft. 8.5 inches
    Chest----------45 inches (Doesn't look it, probably because of hair)
    Bicep-----------15.60 inches
    Quad-----------23.75 inches (not big but working on it)
    Bodyfat %-----Not sure, but guessing around 12-14%
    BodyHair-------Way too much, but not like I asked for it. (LOL)

My goal is to be a solid 195-200 lbs with a body fat percentage of 8-10%. I am hoping to reach this goal by June of 2004. Maybe before then.
    Stats as of 11/25/2002 :

Height 5'7"
    Weight 200 lbs
    Bodyfat ?????
    Waist 32"
    Chest 46"
    Arms 16 1/4"
    Legs 24.5"
    Calves 15"

train to the fullest alwaysabeginner's Avatar
    alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's great, i think you will acheive that bf% soon, keep eating clean and training hard...
    You got a great physique already, keep the mass and cut down alittle, you will look perfect
    Train hard,Eat right,Sleep well!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    - Ambrose Redmoon

Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking good... btw, how long did you use ONE+ and what were your results like?

I used ONE+ for 8 weeks. It was quite expensive because I went through 4 bottles, but overall I am very pleased with the results. I started with a weight of 163lbs. Within 5 weeks of use my weight was up to 193 lbs. Of course I ate a high calorie/high protein diet and trained hard with little to no cardio at all. I did put on some water weight and a little fat, but currently I am 180lbs, and my bodyfat is actually lower now than when I started the ONE+ cycle. I noticed the biggest strength increases in my chest and shoulders, and a little added boost in my arms.

Overall, I am very pleased with Par's product, but if you aren't worried about staying "legal" , then just using "juice" would cost the same or a little less and probably be more effective. (Assuming you buy 4 bottles of ONE+).
    Stats as of 11/25/2002 :

Height 5'7"
    Weight 200 lbs
    Bodyfat ?????
    Waist 32"
    Chest 46"
    Arms 16 1/4"
    Legs 24.5"
    Calves 15"

Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gaash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, if i ever used anything it would be ONE (not One+)I don't want an aromatizing product, and 1-Test is actually a very powerful non aromatizing steroid, even though it is legal. Then again, its very doubtful I would use such a product anyway, I was just curious about the results.

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good job man and ****, you can hit 2hundo before 2004! i'd say with the same amount of effort and a proper diet you could be around there by this time next year.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

Thanks for the encouraging words raprazant. But you would never guess that I am getting ready to go into my 3rd year of "bodybuilding". I started off weighing 196 lbs. with a 35-36 inch waist. I am now a pretty solid 178-180 lbs. with about a 30-30.5 inch waist.

It has been a long journey for me to lose a lot of fat and then put the weight back on as muscle, but it has been well worth it.

I will try to find some old pics of me from a few years back and post them in this thread.
    Stats as of 11/25/2002 :

Height 5'7"
    Weight 200 lbs
    Bodyfat ?????
    Waist 32"
    Chest 46"
    Arms 16 1/4"
    Legs 24.5"
    Calves 15"