Page 171 of 176 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 5255
    Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    what's that? rubberduck fetish?.

Pictures look really good. I like those undies they look comfy.

EDIT pic bump
    Last edited by Boomer29; 08-20-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post

^^lol! That's what I have most of my clothes in since there's no room for it anywhere in here
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hm. boy-cut low-rise undies aren't often that flattering on a wide girl-cut arse. not if you have to move anyways.

it also appears this morning that most of my underwear went in storage. it may take a few months to retrieve them.

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    ^^lol! That's what I have most of my clothes in since there's no room for it anywhere in here
    so that's ^^ a rubberduck maid? aye, i brought 4-5 bags of clothing and a big bag full of high heels w me when i came to oz. not sure wtf i was thinking
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Had to ninja scroll past the pics at work or risk a lot of "WTFs???" from co-workers.

Now that I'm home and I can see 'em.... nice work! Definitely tightening up the 'ol heiny!

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its funny how the sight of that tote makes me cringe. Over the past 9 years Ive moved 6 times, and all of my life has been tucked away in those totes. They are all unpacked now, with exception of the holiday nick knacks that I was forbidden to toss, and it almost makes me uneasy...its so final to be out of the totes...

Your experiences with the man hit home too. Im a neat freak like he is. I try really hard not to let my husbands sloppy ways bother me...but sometimes I lose it. I takes me a lot of stupid nervous energy to keep things a certain way..and he just charges in and clutters it up. Not that he means to, nor is he a horrible slob, he just cant see/ isnt bothered by what bothers me. Bah...I do apologize to him though...my snaps arent really about him....more about my control issues

Leaner for sure.
    What were you thinking when you moved to OZ? I dunno...but I do wish YOU would write a short bio of sorts. Id read it.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking
    . nice work! Definitely tightening up the 'ol heiny!
    thanky it'd be great to carry all my fat in my head and be evenly ript elsewhere though

Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    Its funny how the sight of that tote makes me cringe. Over the past 9 years Ive moved 6 times, and all of my life has been tucked away in those totes. They are all unpacked now, with exception of the holiday nick knacks that I was forbidden to toss, and it almost makes me uneasy...its so final to be out of the totes...
    it tends to get to you. i've pretty much lived out of a bag since 1995. i'm terrified to think what having all my life in one compact place would feel like

'stuck' most likely. that's why we keep breaking things.

Originally Posted by serine
    What were you thinking when you moved to OZ? I dunno...but I do wish YOU would write a short bio of sorts. Id read it.
    oh but it exists:

Moot is a Finnish-born woman who emigrated to the Netherlands in 1994 because she didn’t speak Dutch. Consequently she married a man thirty-three years her senior and lived happily ever after until 2007 when her husband seduced a thirty-two-year-old woman at the ripe old age of sixty-five and killed Ms Moot’s dog.

She then relocated to Sydney, Australia because there was nowhere else to go. In 2009 she completed a degree in TV production and started studying journalism. She also ran out of money a few times and once slept in a park only to have a dog **** next to her sleeping bag. Times have been tough for Ms Moot but never once did she lose her wit, unique sense of self-awareness and intellect.

It is an unnatural business to find yourself in a strange place with an underutilised brain and no particular reason for being there, and eventually it makes you go a little bonkers.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000) gwnorth is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanky oh but it exists:

Moot is a Finnish-born woman who emigrated to the Netherlands in 1994 because she didn’t speak Dutch. Consequently she married a man thirty-three years her senior and lived happily ever after until 2007 when her husband seduced a thirty-two-year-old woman at the ripe old age of sixty-five and killed Ms Moot’s dog.

She then relocated to Sydney, Australia because there was nowhere else to go. In 2009 she completed a degree in TV production and started studying journalism. She also ran out of money a few times and once slept in a park only to have a dog **** next to her sleeping bag. Times have been tough for Ms Moot but never once did she lose her wit, unique sense of self-awareness and intellect.

It is an unnatural business to find yourself in a strange place with an underutilised brain and no particular reason for being there, and eventually it makes you go a little bonkers.

You make light, but you've come a long way from the beginning of your journal. Your strength and courage in the face of such adversities really impresses me. I was thinking lately that it seems that you are finally more settled and dare I say happy, as supported by the fact that your journal has become more of an actual bodybuilding journal and less about your daily trials and tribulations. I'm really happy for you.

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Realized that I actually never read the first page/post of this journal.

Read it.

Mind = blown

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hm. boy-cut low-rise undies aren't often that flattering on a wide girl-cut arse. not if you have to move anyways.

it also appears this morning that most of my underwear went in storage. it may take a few months to finds:
    Are you calling me a wide girl or wide az lol. Searching for mirandas Rubbermaid tubs sure she's got some brand spanking new pairs in there.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Realized that I actually never read the first page/post of this journal.

Read it.

Mind = blown
    Originally Posted by gwnorth View Post
    You make light, but you've come a long way from the beginning of your journal. Your strength and courage in the face of such adversities really impresses me. I was thinking lately that it seems that you are finally more settled and dare I say happy, as supported by the fact that your journal has become more of an actual bodybuilding journal and less about your daily trials and tribulations. I'm really happy for you.
    that's a genuine compliment. thank you

i did make a *conscious* decision earlier this year to not blab on the life bit that much. writing it all down does engage my head for hours.

not that this journal is currently 'bb' in other than uploading ass pics pretty worn out with noting WOs as well. so what's left? hum.

having said that, the main reason i'm a lot more 'stable' is of course that i'm in a genuine, good relationship with a man who loves me life's a lot easier when you can reflect your own randomness against something solid.

i wouldn't say i'm 'courageous' though. my 'drive' comes from the fact that i've always been very introspective to the degree i don't care for my surroundings much. so, if i have something i want to do then it's 'okay let's do this' without regard for consequences. not that i'm not aware there are consequences, i just reckon i'll deal with them later

that's where some of the friction with man comes from. 'pain' is relative. i do resent him and project some of my anger on him because he's had a relatively straightforward and *easy* life.

yet he has a tendency to put a negative spin on everything. small, irrelevant things are magnified out of proportion. because i've been fuked over et cetera i just can't see what's the big deal with dropping a crumpet, or a teabag in your cup of tea, or slow traffic. there are worse things. yet, it's not that his suffering should be invalid because of what i've experienced in life. that YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!!! sorta thing. suffering isn't a badge of honour.

i'd say though that all that mindfuk has made me quite zen and relaxed. i consider myself very content (i dislike 'happy') throughout now, with some small blips here and there. i've learned to live in the moment, because there's no guarantee of the next. so why worry about it?

humour plays a big part in survival btw. if you can't make light of it then you're fuked forever.

dragged my leftover stuff to man's. it's absorbed by the walls now. he bought me flowers to make me feel better

Are you calling me a wide girl or wide az lol.
    nope. i'm narrow girl with wide ass

refeed today and then onto diet break. yo. never felt exhausted in the gym like in the past week. not exhausted but EXHAUSTED. like, i might spontaneously combust if i'm not careful.
    Last edited by Miranda; 08-22-2012 at 01:51 PM.

bb news: bought a pair of new balance running shoes from vinnies (2nd hand charity) for $14. i'd bought a nice-looking pair of asics from the salvation army a while back for $20. then the soles came off after a few weeks of running/sprinting

also finished a 900 grams refeed and actually gained ~4-5 pounds on it. makes sense since i wouldn't have considered myself fully depleted. so that's cool. today is power workout

carbo works wonders for recovery. i noticed my legs were just wasted (they felt 'fragile' if that makes sense), which prolly made me feel like poo overall. not odd considering cal/carb restriction, sprints and leg training. rocket science. but still don't understand folks who claim they 'train legs' and then 'do HIIT' 2-3 days a week 'fer 20 minutes' on top of that

Nice, score on the shoes! The refeed was over one day? Glad your legs are up to par.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, I hear ya. I was training legs 2 times a week, hill sprinting once a week, and hiking where there are a lot of hills during the summer while I was dieting. I had so many random leg injuries- it just felt like they were ripping apart all over the place. Recovery was non-existant and performance died. Carbs are awesome

Are you still doing your own thing now? Did you start the plan you got from Emma yet? How are you liking the power workouts? Don't you feel strong as hell???

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

Nice, score on the shoes! The refeed was over one day? Glad your legs are up to par.
    roughly over 26-28hrs, so yes. it's not actually that much if you think about it. refeeds are bit annoying anyway because it's 85% carbo or thereabouts so there's little room for anything else.

for the record, i inhaled 4-5 big bowls of corn flakes w fat-free milk, a packet of rice cakes, a huge-ass bowl or rice, dextrose, s'me lollies, a pack of crumpets, sushi and blueberry pie. oh, and plenty water with creatine to wash it down. and wine to.

Oh, I hear ya. I was training legs 2 times a week, hill sprinting once a week, and hiking where there are a lot of hills during the summer while I was dieting. I had so many random leg injuries- it just felt like they were ripping apart all over the place. Recovery was non-existant and performance died.
    yes. i trained legs 4 x week a la UD2 mass during the past four weeks. and 1 x nazi sprints on one of those days. no wonder lyle tells people not to fuk w his programs or else

not that 'recovery' or 'performance' were the goal anyways - lower body fat loss was - so in that sense it doesn't matter. it's a game of take some, give some. just don't do it for too long or you'll ka-splat.

methinks the other thing that played into it was that because there's little fat left to utilise for fuel, you kind of start to conk. now, i'm very much a STFU and just do it kind of a person. i'm used to random feelings of shttiness on a cut, but this was very interesting nonetheless. a new type 'exhaustion'. fortunately not hungry or ravenous or anything like that. just emptied of any type energy. hum.

anyways, next two weeks are break/maintenance. i do very well on carbs so they'll be around the 250+ mark. i likes

Are you still doing your own thing now? Did you start the plan you got from Emma yet? How are you liking the power workouts? Don't you feel strong as hell???
    aye, but i'm rounding it up now. it was 'UD2 mass' WOs with 'UD2 cut' macros with 'stubborn fat protocols' thrown in 1 x week she did work, but don't tell anyone

i'll start w emma's program in two weeks. gym for the next week will be 'whatever, lift something' kind of thing.

will report on power WO shortly. i felt like sht on it last week. that was odd. fully carb-loaded and rested . . . and lifting heavy stuff still drained the life out of me. well, it always does, kind of. but not that type 'kind of'.
    Last edited by Miranda; 08-24-2012 at 04:25 PM.

will report on power WO shortly.
    45-degree leg press 3 x 5 @ 330lbs + calf raises
    weighted chins 3 x 4 +11lbs ss
    flat DB press 5 @ 88lbs / 3 x 3 @ 97lbs
    BB lunges 4 x 5 @ 110lbs ss
    seated v-bar rows 3 x 5 @ 103.5lbs
    RDLs 4 x 5 @ 155lbs ss
    seated DB press 2 w 35# dumbos fail / 2 x 5 w 30# dumbos

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    here's ass pics, or roughly three weeks of SFP (or three sessions) + carb cycling. the before photos were taken on the 30th of july and afters on 20th of august. also managed same lighting spot and same underwear. whoot.

Sick progress! You can really see a difference, especially side on. I want that dent goddamit!

Nice Power wo!

Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    Sick progress! You can really see a difference, especially side on. I want that dent goddamit!
    thx as for 'stubborn' fat i'm a bit confused because stuff i'd regarded as such (thighs, saddlebag area, ass) have disappeared nicely, but hips haven't. stupid hip fat it looks funny because there's a dent in the lower glutes w goo on top.

wishin' will make it go away. or some other sort sht.

Nice Power wo!
    thanks. i haven't really trained flat bench for ages, so it went well. too bad heavier DBs have thicker handles. it takes some of the strength away.

another program in the can for sunday. then pub dinner, booze, choc cake and ice cream man had gone riding so he was a wee hungry. nice to see someone with a constitutionally poor apppetite inhale a bowl of pasta and a pile of fries he complained his quads were 'sore' too. hells yes. squat on saturday, ride 70k on sunday. lol.

and aye, a bit hung over this morn and such. will play housewife for the day.
    Last edited by Miranda; 08-26-2012 at 01:04 PM.

brain didn't like housewife or carbo. cranky, bloated, headache and difficulties thinking. or it was my hangover. up there at 270 ish grams or so though at the expense of protein

will also look into a local yoga place to see if we can get a cheapo beginners pass. hot yoga should work wonders for flexibility and such.

found a nice lighting spot, too. now let's fix spaz posing and we're set. go right side muscle.

Last edited by Miranda; 08-27-2012 at 06:57 PM.

miranda your body is so beautiful srs! leg and ab leaness so much want. Your hands do look a lil bit like monkeys the way they are positioned, esp the left.

Dang! You look like one of those Olympic 400M runners.... srs. Lean muscle all the way! Nice!

miranda your body is so beautiful srs! leg and ab leaness so much want. Your hands do look a lil bit like monkeys the way they are positioned, esp the left.
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Dang! You look like one of those Olympic 400M runners.... srs. Lean muscle all the way! Nice!
    thanks tis the lighting. better than looking like i need a sammich need to work on posture a bit more. right side/shoulder is all hiked up, left side pulled backward and down. but at least i can do a lat spread.

random gym:

gimp leg rehab work +

flat DB press 105.8lbs x 1 PB then fail
    45-degree leg press various sets x 6-7 @ 265lbs / 3 x 12-15 @ 165lbs
    chins 4 x 5
    pushups weighted +11lbs x 8 / 3 x 11 BW
    OH seated rows 3 x 10 ss
    goblet squats 3 x 10 w 35# kettlebell

+ stretching / foam rolling

will participate in bikram yoga this evening. i got a 10-day pass for $20. they told me to wear as little as possible cuz it's hot. so of course that was a fantastic excuse to trot to lululemon and buy a pair of ass shorts

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey! I'm trying that out tonight as well (Bikram Yoga), still a bit worried about what to wear though. :S CAn't wait to hear how you like it!
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

I agree Miranda- you have a beautiful body!

Nice benching!!!! Enjoy the yoga!!!

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your quads are awesome. Looking Good.

Let us know how yoga goes. I've been thinking about it since I think I am the most inflexible person on the planet.

Originally Posted by Euqinom View Post
    Hey! I'm trying that out tonight as well (Bikram Yoga), still a bit worried about what to wear though. :S CAn't wait to hear how you like it!
    I agree Miranda- you have a beautiful body!

Nice benching!!!! Enjoy the yoga!!!
    Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Your quads are awesome. Looking Good.

Let us know how yoga goes. I've been thinking about it since I think I am the most inflexible person on the planet.
    bikram was a LOT easier than i thought or remembered (i did one sesh two years ago). i think a big part of it is the leg/glute rehab i've been doing - concentrating on balance, 'hip hinge', single-legged stuff etc. and recent stretching + foam rolling practice of course. we were very flexible indeed

dunno about the heat, though. it is uncomfortable.

i managed all poses except the

because i couldn't lower myself and

mainly because i'd become a bit light-headed toward the end. didn't want to throw my head back. but we're tight at neck/hips, too.

it takes a lot of strength to do bikram poses mind you. weightlifting should be mandatory for at least two years before attempting class

and now i have to do bikram every day for the next nine days. hehe.
    Last edited by Miranda; 08-28-2012 at 01:20 PM.

slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000) slobey is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice quads Miranda
    ★Good things come to those who hydrate ★

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152185283&p=1032221033#post1032221033

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow - nice job. I agree with the comment about looking like a sprinter. How many times a week will you lift on Emma's program?

it takes a lot of STRENGTH to do bikram poses mind you. weightlifting should be mandatory for at least two years before attempting class
    no way- you trying to raise the bar?!? strength is the only thing that makes me look somewhat decent in those classes, even if I can't get totally into the pose - at least I can hold it lower/longer/deeper.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread makes me happy.

How is work going, Sunshine?

Originally Posted by slobey
    nice quads Miranda
    thx

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Wow - nice job. I agree with the comment about looking like a sprinter. How many times a week will you lift on Emma's program?
    four times, three of which are 'tension' rehab and 1 x power. there's SFP in there, too, and stretching.

no way- you trying to raise the bar?!? strength is the only thing that makes me look somewhat decent in those classes, even if I can't get totally into the pose - at least I can hold it lower/longer/deeper.
    indeed. it is a bit funny how yoga touts itself as a way to 'build muscle' and, erm, 'tone up'. perhaps it is chicken and egg in that you need to be very coordinated and strong (not muscular per se) to perform . . . but performing those poses won't make you strong. coordinated, maybe.

compound lifts w good form teach you a lot more about how the body moves as a unit and you get strength/muckles as an added bonus. aye. love and peace for everyone, but i didn't see many toned and taut practitioners in that there room.

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    This thread makes me happy.

How is work going, Sunshine?
    getting a lot better at it. i botched neil armstrong's immortal quote though

i've also received feedback some negative, some positive. biggest problem is apparently that people don't understand it's australian news and current affairs in finnish and not a program about finland. of course there's room for finnish POW, too, but it's not the main purpose.

also sneaking in trying to find another job there. that'd be awesome.