the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Other Writer - 2005 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Award Winners.

The winners are in... Find out who won the 1st ever Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards here!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supp...ardwinners.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalMikeXVI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very amusing.

burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    retarded... same winners every year and 1/2 the stuff is garabge... give more options when voting... NO-xplode is not the best muscle builder of the year.. garbage...

cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cvtsboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It has got to be fixed. I wonder how much BSN, Nutrex and Muscle Tech paid them.
    Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Eph 6:10
    Powerlifting for Christ - http://www.standstrengthteam.org/

kybengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kybengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kybengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kybengal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Although I buy most of my supplements from Bodybuilding.com, I too wonder how these awards were determined. Was it based on dollar amt. of sales at BB.com, were votes purchased by the companies, or just how did each poduct "win"???

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kybengal View Post
    Although I buy most of my supplements from Bodybuilding.com, I too wonder how these awards were determined. Was it based on dollar amt. of sales at BB.com, were votes purchased by the companies, or just how did each poduct "win"???
    They were voted on by the visitors to our site.

The nominees were picked based on being a top seller in that category for the previous year. We figured that the ones that are selling the best are getting the most "votes" from customers with their wallets.

Ryan

Schirripa1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I think these awards are pretty accurate. The most popular items are going to win the most awards because they sell the most products. And NO-Xplode I'd say is the best muscle builder of the year because not only does it work, but it is one of the best known and trustworthy products on the market that delivers what it says it will. Some people may find that it doesn't work as well for them for whatever reason and that there is a better product out there that works for THEM, but Noxplode at the moment is the most trusted and reliable....and for good reason I might add. It definitely deserves all the awards it won.

Wicked_Edge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Schirripa1984 View Post
    Honestly I think these awards are pretty accurate. The most popular items are going to win the most awards because they sell the most products. And NO-Xplode I'd say is the best muscle builder of the year because not only does it work, but it is one of the best known and trustworthy products on the market that delivers what it says it will. Some people may find that it doesn't work as well for them for whatever reason and that there is a better product out there that works for THEM, but Noxplode at the moment is the most trusted and reliable....and for good reason I might add. It definitely deserves all the awards it won.
    Trustworthy? You must have missed BSN getting sued.

I do agree the results are correct in the sense of what product is the most popular. These awards are pretty much a popularity contest.

lolzzz111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolzzz111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolzzz111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lolzzz111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I liked cell mass a lot and I do like BSN, but no explode did absolutely nothing to me...how come it's the best whatever !
    Our greatest limitations are often imposed by ourselves

Location: MILTON KEYNES(near london), ENGLAND, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    SHIVER-U.K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation BSN NO XPLODE - Best NITRIC OXIDE???

I cant believe BSN NO-XPLODE is the best N.O supplement of the year!
    i have tried 'n' tested many NITRIC OXIDE supplements as i am a big fan of them and believe they are a good addition 2 have.
    I would say BSN NO-XPLODE was one of the weaker ones by far just seemed like it was full of caffine and the pump was not great at all!!!
    The BEST NITRIC-OXIDE supplement i have tried out of many is ARNGE KRUSH by BIORHYTHM.
    This not only gives you an amazing pump but each 19.5gram serving also contains 10grams of kre-alkalyn which is an great advanced creatine!
    I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger on those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.