percent20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My gym is freaking retarded

Ok, I am trying to lose bodyfat and currently use my calipers to keep track. Well after some debate here on the forums I think mine are off a little bit so i went to get measured by my gyms scale(mainly to get another opinion). Well I asked if i could use it and I have to freaking schedule and appointment to weigh in. How dumb is that something that takes 3 minutes i have to schedule a 30 minute appoinment. i meant he dumb thing is easy to use you hit the start button and it measures you spits out a reciept type thing with all your info.

Why do gyms have do some of the dumbest the dumbest things. Supposidly they didn't have enough people to do it. Yet 5 employees had been BS'ing for about 5 minutes while i was wainting to ask to weigh. I swears smoe things there are dumber than ****.

Sorry hand let off some steam about this.

What are some other things that have happend to you that are really stupid at your gym?

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they hide from me when i want a caliper test taken
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)
    nobody wants to help anyone anymore

JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamesInLA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did you talk to the manager? Is this a gym that you pay for or something like a campus gym?

percent20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Campus Gym I went to talk to the student activities office about it, but I doubt anything will happen.

POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) POrtergolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by percent20
    Ok, I am trying to lose bodyfat and currently use my calipers to keep track. Well after some debate here on the forums I think mine are off a little bit so i went to get measured by my gyms scale(mainly to get another opinion). Well I asked if i could use it and I have to freaking schedule and appointment to weigh in. How dumb is that something that takes 3 minutes i have to schedule a 30 minute appoinment. i meant he dumb thing is easy to use you hit the start button and it measures you spits out a reciept type thing with all your info.

Why do gyms have do some of the dumbest the dumbest things. Supposidly they didn't have enough people to do it. Yet 5 employees had been BS'ing for about 5 minutes while i was wainting to ask to weigh. I swears smoe things there are dumber than ****.

Sorry hand let off some steam about this.

What are some other things that have happend to you that are really stupid at your gym?

LOL .....
    This reminds me of something that happened to me a couple months ago, there is this big muscle head dirtball trainer at my gym and he was just standing around one evening and I asked him do you think I could get my BF tested. Its digtial so it probably takes less thana minute. He says " Why don't you go and ask the guy in the office to do it." Well the guy in the office was with 2 woman who had schedule a complete bpdy analysis. I waited for about 10-15 minutes until I decided to just do it another day. Well that same evening the dirtball trainer is working out after his shift and I am next to him in the locker room. It is just me and him and he opens his locker and finds some stole his wallet. He looks at me and says " Someone Stole my f***in wallet" I justed shrugged my shoulders and gave him a look s if to say " Like I really give a sh*t" He knew i didn't care, I got a good chuckle. Karma Baby. And Buy a damn Lock!!!!! I should have said " why don't you go ask the guy in the office"
    https://www.********.com/ChrisHessMensPhysique
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/blogs/the-life-inspiration-and-dedication/8571-when-are-you-ready-for-the-stage.html
    www.twitter.com/portergolf
    www.instagram.com/portergolf

Down with the fitness WindSurf3r's Avatar
    WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) WindSurf3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by POrtergolf
    " why don't you go ask the guy in the office"
    That would have been priceless, dude.. wish you did it..I know what your saying though about these dirtballs, theres always people like this in the gyms and most of them you dont want to f with.. those body fat scales arent accurate anyways,calipers work best.. take care, bro
    Ace certified personal trainer

''Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp."

maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100) maghikschtik is not very well liked. (-100)

heh

I HATE havin my bf% composition tested! no joke, but if someone in the gym tries to pass the buck on to someone else. I will just wait till the next day when they are feelin not so lazy :P Cause i know i will be back :P sigh

gettin tired of goin like 5 days a week...makes me realize just how shallow some people are!

signed
    /another rant