GQ604 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How do I get Big, but minus the flab?

I jus started working out in early August 2005..my one problem is I cant get rid of the gut. Anyone know any sure workouts for gaining loads of upperbody muscle? Know any "tried-tested-and true" protien, creatine..etc.? I dont want to gain lots of "mass" most guys I know are putting on pound after pound of fat and muscle..but i just want muscle and not TOO much fat.

Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ezekkial is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unfortunately, you can't lose fat and build muscle at the same time. You have to decide on one, and if you decide to build muscle fat will almost surely come with it.

P.S. what's will all the fooking people from vancouver on this board?
    18 Yrs.
    6'1" 205 lbs of muscle baybay.
    Bench 305
    Squat 415

About to feel the WRAATH™ jer @h2o's Avatar
    jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50) jer @h2o will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You've got to eat right. Eat healthy. Protein, complex carbs. and healthy fats.
    If you don't get the diet down, you're seriously hindering progress.
    "I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now".

-Jack Bauer (24)

CONTROLLED LABS - PURPLE WRAATH tester
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=747150

Lightning log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=8704265#post8704265

rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbtrout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to bulk, you will put on some bf. This can't be overcome. That's why guys 'cycle' (for lack of a better phrase) their bulking. Eat tons of good clean food, lift hard and heavy. Do this for 3 (?) months. At the end of the 3 month period, start cutting back very slowly. If you cut back quickly, you can lose much of the strength/size you put on. When cutting, I try for only 1-2 pounds per week. Also, when cutting, don't slack off on the lifting hard and heavy or you're sure to lose size/strength.
    We all go through this, you just have to stick to it and find out what works best for you.
    Squat 'til you puke.

47 years old
    325# bench
    665# squat
    700# deadlift