Nunya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which Do you Prefer and Why?

Bent Over Row (w/barbell) or Dumbell Rows

Shoulder Press (w/barbell or dumbells) or Arnold Press

Which do you think is better and why?

I have changed up my workout some and I wanting some info/opinions on these from some others.

Thanks,
    Chad

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really prefer dumbell rows because i really feel them when doing them right.

They also easier to do than barbell rows.

Shoulder presses with dumbells !
    better stretch and more ROM.

But never stick to the same thing all the time, alternate with barbell and dumbell with all exercises.

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

I use all four in my workouts. I love all of them.
    A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

"Out of damp and gloomy days, out of solitude, out of loveless words directed at us, conclusions grow up in us like fungus: one morning they are there, we know not how, and they gaze upon us, morose and gray. Woe to the thinker who is not the gardener but only the soil of the plants that grow in him."
    -Nietzsche

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don't feel db rows. db press hurts my shoulders. the other two i love

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use barbell press for shoulders... I can handle more weight and overload more muscle... however dumbells are great too... that is just preference I guess...

I prefer bbarbell bent over rows than dumbells, you can use more weight, and I just like them better, I get a huge pump throughout my back... Lower to upper, the lats, everything...

msclbldrguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msclbldrguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) msclbldrguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Which Do you Prefer and Why?

Originally posted by Nunya
    Bent Over Row (w/barbell) or Dumbell Rows

Shoulder Press (w/barbell or dumbells) or Arnold Press

Which do you think is better and why?

I have changed up my workout some and I wanting some info/opinions on these from some others.

Thanks,
    Chad
    like the db row better than bb row..can feel it more and get a better stretch.
    DB press with shoulders for same reason. Also, military press works well for me too.
    never quit, no excuses

Excuses are just polite falsehoods for slackers

Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge.
    Proverbs 23:12

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God.
    Micah 6:8

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they all serve their own purpose, after doing 1 until you plateu, switch to the other.