Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Benedikt Magnusson 940 lb deadlift video

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, like 4th thread on this.

Do a damn search.

MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MarlboroMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u a power lifter or somthing ?

Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dopamine_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Oldtime
    wow, like 4th thread on this.

Do a damn search.
    Well excuse me Oldtime.

Originally Posted by MarlboroMan
    u a power lifter or somthing ?
    Nope. But I wouldnt call myself a Bodybuilder either.

I train mostly for strength, but i dont follow a powerlifting split. I choose intensity over quantity, and my strength gains have been going through the roof.

My program:

Monday - Back/bi
    Tuesday- Chest/tri
    Wednesday - OFF
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Shoulders

Workout 1:

Back:

Deadlift:
    One warmup set
    one slightly heavier set
    Working set - 4-6 reps

Weighted Pullups (palms facing you)
    Warmup with bodyweight with 10 reps or so using full Range of motion
    One working set with as much weight as you can handle for 4-8 reps.

One arm Dumbell Row
    Warmup
    One working set (using good form) with as much weight as you can handle for 6-8 reps

Biceps:

Preacher curl or hammer curl
    2 working sets of 6-8 reps.

Wrist Roller - burn the bitchin' forearms.

Workout 2:

Chest:

Incline Dumbell Bench (using a low incline, not a high incline)
    warmup set with 65% of the weight you will use during your working set
    Working set - 4-8 reps.

Weighted Dips
    warmup with bodyweight
    Working set 4-8 reps

Tris:
    Tricep pushdowns
    one warmup set
    One working set 6-8 reps

Workout 3:

Legs:
    Squats
    2 warmup sets
    1 working set of 8.

Leg Curls:
    warmup
    Working set 8-12 reps

Leg Ext.
    warmup
    Working set 6-12 reps

Calf raises
    warmup
    working set of 15-20 reps.

Hyper-Extensions
    warmup
    Add weight for as many reps as possible

Workout 4:

Shoulders:

Military Press
    one warmup with light weight
    2 working sets with as much weight as you can handle for 4-8 reps

Lateral Raises
    one warmup set
    2 working sets

Cable Laterals (I think)
    warmup
    1-2 working sets

Dumbell Shrugs
    2 working sets of 8

your blood is on my hands GmoneyJakee's Avatar
    GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    silent_circus...no offence dude but that does look like a bodybuilding split to me. taking days to train a specific body part. u said u train for strength, why dont u try a split like this, its nothing special but it works for me

Monday- speed bench

Wensday- Deads and lower back

Friday- heavy bench

Saturday- squats

its not to fancy of a split but i get great gains out of it.
    18 years old
    240 lbs
    5'8

Gym/Meet

Shirted Bench: 430/415

Squat ( Raw ): 490/490

Deadlift ( Raw ): 555/545

Originally Posted by GmoneyJakee
    silent_circus...no offence dude but that does look like a bodybuilding split to me. taking days to train a specific body part. u said u train for strength, why dont u try a split like this, its nothing special but it works for me

Monday- speed bench

Wensday- Deads and lower back

Friday- heavy bench

Saturday- squats

its not to fancy of a split but i get great gains out of it.
    In a split like that, when would I work my tris shoulders and upper back?

I realize that my split isnt a powerlifting split, but my sets and reps are very low in comparison with a BB split.

I

your blood is on my hands GmoneyJakee's Avatar
    GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50) GmoneyJakee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by silent_circus
    In a split like that, when would I work my tris shoulders and upper back?

I realize that my split isnt a powerlifting split, but my sets and reps are very low in comparison with a BB split.

I
    i usually trian my triceps when i bench, hit em with some heavy skulls or close grip, as for shoulders i dont train shoulders and if i do its on my deadlift day, i dont go to crazy with them i just do some light militaries, and for upper back i guess u can train it on the day u deadlift too but dont quote me on that its just what i would do,.
    18 years old
    240 lbs
    5'8

Gym/Meet

Shirted Bench: 430/415

Squat ( Raw ): 490/490

Deadlift ( Raw ): 555/545