mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oatmeal breakfeast question

I just want to ask if this sounds to be okay by itself for breakfeat. 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp natural/organic Pb, and 1 tbsp whey in a bowl. Totals= 60 g carbs, 28 g protein, 10 g fat. This would be in combination with some berries. Does this sound okay for breakfeast/preworkout for those who workout in the morning.

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You might want to mix the Oatmeal with the PB.

And then, 1 scoop of whey (not tablespoon) with 1 cup of milk.

You need more protein in the morning, since you're body is craving for it, and you're about to workout... at least 40g protein.

ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericTHEninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some people on here (knowledgable or not) will tell you to skip the milk mix w/whey and mix it w/water so your body'll absorb it faster. Personally, I think it's a farce b/c when you're exherting yourself your body's gonna suck up what's available. That and the milk adds a few extra calories to help you out.

However, if you're maintaining or bulking, you should probably be consuming far more calories than what youv'e got listed in your circumstance.

Off the top of my head you've got oatmeal (300 calories), skim milk (90), pb (205), and 1 tbsp whey (30 calories). I think you mean 1 scoop of whey and not 1 tbsp...at least I hope you do. Think of it this way, you've just been fasting and woke up. Your breakfast should be one of your biggest meals of the day for a number of reasons, but if your breakfast is your preworkout meal, it should be even bigger. Unless you're like 120 lbs, you should be consuming more than 625 calories. That's my opinion...it doesn't mean it's right.

mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrdiaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no actually I did mean 1 tbsp. Im just looking for more breakfeat options than my usual oatmeal eggwhites egg and berries.

And yeah everything listed was mixed together in a bowl. with berries or a banana on the side with some water and a multivitamin

Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000) Fuelish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mrdiaz
    I just want to ask if this sounds to be okay by itself for breakfeat. 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk, 1 tbsp natural/organic Pb, and 1 tbsp whey in a bowl. Totals= 60 g carbs, 28 g protein, 10 g fat. This would be in combination with some berries. Does this sound okay for breakfeast/preworkout for those who workout in the morning.
    sounds good (am assuming as the other respondents that you meant a scoop of whey), although personally, I'd mash in a banana instead of the berries, but....that's my personal preference (especially if it's choc whey - MMMmmmmm, chocolate, pb, oatmeal, and banana.....Sounds like one of my smoothies, if ya toss in a lil cottage cheese or yogurt, too...LOL)