racer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Peel away the pounds patches?

I had watched an comercial about these patches that you put on your arm and they make you lose wieght. If anyone has used these or knows someone that has used them lets us know if they really work.

Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    come on man, use some common sense.

THey work miracles!! get you 10

sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sflaboy25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Peel away the pounds patches?

Originally posted by racer
    I had watched an comercial about these patches that you put on your arm and they make you lose wieght. If anyone has used these or knows someone that has used them lets us know if they really work.
    while you're at it...you can buy some of those appetite suppressing rings and earrings also. ohhh..don't forget about the one where you sniff this scent..and makes you not crave certain foods anymore LOL

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

Yes...they work!

Oh brudda...
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in theory, it does seem like a decent idea. Kind of the same idea as nicotine patches. It would be nice if it did in fact give you a nice long and sustained release of thermogenics, unlike taking a pill, but I'm sure the price and the fact it is a company that until shown otherwise may be shady, I would just stick with good ol' ECA