alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexwwe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

whats the best weight gainer?

i want to gain 15 lbs in about a month, anyone got any ideas?

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    first, how bout having a moderate goal (15 in a month...unless you gonna juice or you gonna gorge yourself and gain excess fat with that extra 15, you aint getting that). I never needed a weight gainer (always used protein powder and added in my things to make it a high cal. drink). But you already know (search please?) nlargeII real popular on this board.
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ya, eat alot of food and eat clean. I've gained 15lbs in a month before back in april. I ate anything i could get my hands on even junk food. I did gain alot of fat though but i did get huge. At that time I did my first cycle of one+, and took whey protein and creatine. Right now, I'm doing another cycle of one+, and taking creatine and Nlarge2. I'm also cut out junk food and and i'm eating alot cleaner. I've gained 9lbs in 2wks and my bodyfat has stayed the same. i suggest you get yourself some Nlarge2. It's good stuff.

redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: whats the best weight gainer?

Originally posted by alexwwe
    Steak and patatos!

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

There are some good gainers out there. I personally like: Nlarge 2 and xtreme mass by AR( even better):

Let's analyze xtreme mass and Nlarge:

per serving:

Xtreme mass:

protein- 50
    carbs--98
    fat 3.5
    sugar 8
    calories 620 in water
    glutamine peptide 5 grms

Nlarge2:

protein 52
    carbs 89
    fat 6
    sugar 23
    calories 620 in water
    glutamine petide n/a

From this I deduce xtreme mass might be a little better(more carbs, less sugar, 5 grms of extra glutamine....).
    you can get a tub of 15 pounds of xtreme mass for $37 which is actually much cheaper than Nlarge. It sounds def. like a good deal.

redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redsnapper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: whats the best weight gainer?

Originally posted by Antonio

There are some good gainers out there. I personally like: Nlarge 2 and xtreme mass by AR( even better):

Let's analyze xtreme mass and Nlarge:

per serving:

Xtreme mass:

protein- 50
    carbs--98
    fat 3.5
    sugar 8
    calories 620 in water
    glutamine peptide 5 grms

Nlarge2:

protein 52
    carbs 89
    fat 6
    sugar 23
    calories 620 in water
    glutamine petide n/a

From this I deduce xtreme mass might be a little better(more carbs, less sugar, 5 grms of extra glutamine....).
    you can get a tub of 15 pounds of xtreme mass for $37 which is actually much cheaper than Nlarge. It sounds def. like a good deal.
    Those gainers are just going to get you fat....they are filled with cheap ingredients which are easily stored in adipose tissue!

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: Re: Re: whats the best weight gainer?

Originally posted by redsnapper

Those gainers are just going to get you fat....they are filled with cheap ingredients which are easily stored in adipose tissue!
    That depends on how much you use a day and also on how skinny you are. One gainer midmorning and another one postworkout can be of great benefit during a bulking phase IMO.

But I know what you mean if you rely on them too much you will get very fat.
    I mix it in water now. I used to mix it in milk and then the calories went up too much.

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whole milk, eggs, steak, potatoes and ice cream.

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Food, food, and even more food. Don't bother with gainers they are a waste of money.
    'Ain't Nothing to it but to do it'
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Location: Houston, Texas..between my lil girls barbies, my lil boys hotwheels an my wifes..thong
    LIL_MaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nlarge2-Flax oil

Get some Nlarge2 an a bottle of flax oil, eat alot of tuna tuna tuna .....until ya puke ...then eat some more ...They always tell you to eat ....but after a month of so eating more than you ever have ...its easy to keep doing it ....Just keep at it.
    .....I didnt join this site to argue, i hear enough of that stuff at home....

There's nothing greater in my life than...seeing the world through my 3 y.o lil boy and 4 y.o lil girls eyes...as they discover things in life ...Its Great being a dad, I LOVE IT!

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know why you guys think weight gainer will get you fat... post-workout is an optimal time to get in about 600 calories...

50g. protein
    100g. of carbs

that is the best time to eat if you dont wanna put on lots of fat... everyone should be getiing .5x your bodyweight in carbs post-workout anyway... so for someone weighing 200lbs. it's not even a weight gainer... it's just a post-workout shake. gainers don't make you fat, unless ou take them in the middle of the day... but post-workout, they are a great help. I just make my own with a 5-/50 dextrose/maltodextrin mix and 50g. of whey

I get 75g. of carbs and 50g. of whey... it's perfect.

PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50) PmFcM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was thinking of buying N-Large 2,but then I read in the message boards that weight gainers are junk and make us fat and have a lot of sugars...i´m now

I don´t know if I buy it or buy some other foods to make my own gainer.

dssea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buy the nLarge2. Taste is good on it also.

find it cheap at
    w w w . d p s n u t r i t i o n . c o m

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Nlarge2-Flax oil

Originally posted by LIL_MaN
    eat alot of tuna tuna tuna .....until ya puke ...then eat some more.
    That's right bro. If you want to know how hard it is, read this. Pretty entertaining.
    http://animalpak.com/cf/training/art...raclediet.html

sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sssolidnesss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Do a search before you post somethin.... sheeez.
    Leaner then ever

Dezzil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: whats the best weight gainer?

Originally posted by redsnapper

Thats way too broad of a comment. Weight gainers are very useful. I can only eat a certain amount a day before i feel extremely sick, weight gainers fill in the gaps. Yes, dont base your diet off the gainers, they are still lower quality than tuna, breads, steak, potatoes, etc.

Flexin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think that a really good weight gainer is N-large by pro-lab, i have receive reallly good gains from this supplement.

N-large 600 calories
    52 gm protien
    86 carbs

Good ****!

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weight gainers are all JUNK! N-Large-II is as bad as the rest. You gain lots of weight, but it's all fat. The carbs here are all sugars of one kind or another. Maltodextrin is sugar spelled sideways. Choose a simple protein or mrp, and get your carbs from nutritious whole food, oatmeal, grains, fruits and veggies. Lots of choices there. Add some raw nuts and/or flax oil and you're on your way. If you have bought a weight gainer already, only use it post-workout. Cheaper to make your own superior pre and post workout formulas, anyway.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    low-GI carbs post-workout are not optimal... a 50/50 malto/dextrose shake with whey (preferable isolate) is probably the most optimal shake you can have... all carbs give you energy, but low GI carbs slow insulin response, which does not hault catabolic hormones as quick... post-workout, High Glycemic carbs are best...

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by John Benz
    Weight gainers are all JUNK! N-Large-II is as bad as the rest. You gain lots of weight, but it's all fat. The carbs here are all sugars of one kind or another. Maltodextrin is sugar spelled sideways. Choose a simple protein or mrp, and get your carbs from nutritious whole food, oatmeal, grains, fruits and veggies. Lots of choices there. Add some raw nuts and/or flax oil and you're on your way. If you have bought a weight gainer already, only use it post-workout. Cheaper to make your own superior pre and post workout formulas, anyway.
    Bump on that. Designer Whey, outmeal, flax, creatine, and dextrose in mine. I've found this to be far better than n-large2
    'Ain't Nothing to it but to do it'
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman