New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100)

Can you eat too much healthy fat on a bulk?

I'm 150 pouinds take in about 200g healthy fats, too much? Tell me why if so.

Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Screamin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In a word, YES! If all you want is raw weight with no consideration of body fat %, sure, you could eat that much fat every day. You will put on muscle if you work out and eat your carbs and protein, but you will put on at least as much if not more weight in fat then you do in muscle.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL

"tofurkey? tof*ck yourself" ~ W8

Check out my journal (currently on hold): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7096271