football_66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is this too much to lose fat and keep the hard earned muscle

I am starting a 4 week cutting phase i am going to run about a mile in the morning with an empty stomach. lift about 2 times a day each about 45 min to an hour. go to wrestling practice for 3 hours. is that to much cardio to lose fat and keep my muscle gains?

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think if u r gunna lift 2 times a day that is too much you will get burned out fast from so much activity, if anything i dont think your cardio is enough...if your gunna cut...CUT a mile isnt that much...but then on the other hand u r doing wrestling for 3 hours.
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

when you say ill get burned out what do you mean?????????
    and thanks for answering my question.

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When he says your going to get burned out he is saying your muscles will be fatigued too much and they wont be able to push as hard as they did before. Like you are going to run out of fuel. An extreme case so you can undetstand. If you work out all day everday for a week, you will get burned out. Get it?

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I think that is too much. You're gonna be:
    Running a mile
    Lifting for 45-60 mins
    Lifting for 45-60 mins
    Wrestling for 3 hours

I think you will lose fat, but also a lot of muscle. Do you have wrestling practice everyday? I would keep lifting to once a day.

yea i got it 5 times a week

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    I think the wrestling for 5X a week is plenty of cardio. What I would do is Take a protein shake with milk with me and drink halfway through the practice. This will give you some protein and carbs to use so your body doesn't go into a catabolic state. The shake should be light, so it shouldn't make you fell like puking.

Beast can i still lift 2 times a day if i only wrestle for the cardio

I don't think you need to lift 2X a day. You body needs to recover. Those 3 hour practice will be intense and your body will need to recover from that. Add in an intense weight session and that's more recovery time. Plus, you are trying to lose weight. Therefore, you will be consuming less calories than you burn. Lifting 2X a day on top of wrestling will wear you down real fast. I say wrestle and lift once a day, keep your protein up, get plenty of sleep (8 hours a night), and take a nap during the day.

whell then can i lift 6 days a week so i can work out all of my body parts???

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well mr football if u r gonna do taht u r prolly gonna be left with skin n bones so good luck :P

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't want to deter you from going on a cutting phase but you are not giving yourself enough time. for one thing, the workout plan you have listed would result in a massive state of overtraining. your body could not maintain the muscle with that program even with your bulking diet. another problem is doing cardio, first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. that technique works fine for the IFBB bodybuilders cause they have incredible amounts of exogenous hormones coursing through their blood. as natural bodybuilders, we do not have such a "luxury" as to prevent muscle breakdown. cardio first thing in the morning would be fine if you had a protein only shake with maybe some glutamine and HMB, if you can afford it. the main consideration when cutting is your diet. i do cardio MAYBE once a week when preparing for a contest. the difference is that i give myself plenty of time and shift to a very high protein(500g) moderate fat(70g) and relatively low carb(70-100g). it gets expensive but, if you couldnt tell, my life is natural bodybuilding.

check my other posts for dependable natural bodybuilding info

but what if i am used to lifting 6 times a week

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have you been satisfied with your results. if so, dont change a whole lot. if you have not seen the gains you deem reasonable, cut back. the difference comes in, though, is that your calorie intake will not be anywhere near it was when you were bulking.

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok man...short and simple....dont workout 6 times a week on top of your wrestling practice...if u do u will be overtrained like everyone has been telling u. Trust be overtraining feels like **** i did it, and i felt depressed low energy i dreaded going to the gym and i had a bad attitude towards lifting. Im surprised no one has offered for u to do a 3 day split.. MWF or TTS
    back/bi's
    chest/tris/shoulders
    legs/calves
    good luck man
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence