towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My first time at the gym and I puked!

Yes, it was my first time at the gym today and me and my bro were doing legs and that is the hardest body part to workout for me. Anyways I made a mistake by eating a bunch of food before I went to workout. So I puked all the wheat cereal, protein powder, tuna, milk, and beans up right on the gym floor.lol. But then I still finished the workout. Atleast now I know not to eat so much before going to the gym. But I have to eat a certain amount of protein a day and I don't usually have enough time to do it unless I stay up late and lose sleep. Anyways that kinda pissed me off cuz now all the protein and carbs went to waste and I got no use from them.

Alien_Soldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by towwffc
    Yes, it was my first time at the gym today and me and my bro were doing legs and that is the hardest body part to workout for me. Anyways I made a mistake by eating a bunch of food before I went to workout. So I puked all the wheat cereal, protein powder, tuna, milk, and beans up right on the gym floor.lol. But then I still finished the workout. Atleast now I know not to eat so much before going to the gym. But I have to eat a certain amount of protein a day and I don't usually have enough time to do it unless I stay up late and lose sleep. Anyways that kinda pissed me off cuz now all the protein and carbs went to waste and I got no use from them.
    Eat as much as you can. By puking you've only accomplished losing nutrients that your body needs. Also you could have also puked cause you over trained?

mariemirez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariemirez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariemirez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariemirez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariemirez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariemirez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mariemirez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by towwffc
    You didn't even make it to the trash can?

towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mariemirez
    You didn't even make it to the trash can?
    No, I tried to but the nearest trash can was in the locker room and I didn't make it there in time.

OFFICIAL ENDOTHIL LOG Ballysmvp's Avatar
    Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100) Ballysmvp is not very well liked. (-100)
    its allright bro **** happens, just train hard and everything will be fine. welcome to the game
    165 pounds bulking till i get to 175
    max bench-210
    max deadlift-315
    max squat- never maxed out but not that much

Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats the way to do it. Its not a real gym unless theres at least 1 person puking.

Used Registerer ? 1dayIWillBeBig's Avatar
    1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1dayIWillBeBig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ballysmvp
    **** happens,
    \

A severly understated statement.

**** does happen. In fact, it happens to the best of us. Just don't eat so close to workout.
    You know how I know you're gay?

-E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -E- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeh man i done this before doing preacher curls, guess it was all the food and the dam thing pressing against my stomach, but dont let it put u off working out.

SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000) SycoJchun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did the people working there get mad? Maybe you should eat a lot after your work out.
    Citius Altius Fortius ~ Olympic Modo

Get Big Or Die Trying

"man is not meant for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated." ~Hemmingway

"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real" ~ Tupac