Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up ISA-TEST ( 1er version ) review

Here is my review of ISA-TEST ( 1er version )

So I did take Isa-test for two month , with the dosage protocol given with the bottle. 4 caps before work out on training day and 2 caps at night. Them 4 caps at night on non training day.

Positive:

-Increase hunger during first two weeks
    -Body composition, I did lean out a little, larger shoulder
    -Steady strength gain each week , little but always a few pound or a few more reps each week.
    -Increase mass ( especially at the shoulder, level )
    -Better pump in the gym
    -A little bit more aggression , but nothing major
    -Increase sexual performance
    -More energy throw the day

Negative : None what so ever

I really did enjoy this supplements, it is not a magic supplement , but for a 30 year old guy like me it is a really good supplement who turn your Hormone ( testosterone and estrogen ) I the appropriate level to build muscles. The fact that you can use the product for a full 3 months is also really good in my book , this help you achieved better result.

I will recommend that you do at least a 8 week cycle to see the full benefit of it.
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAVIS194 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Basically everything you said is what I experienced (so far 2 weeks). I def love this product. I called the company and told em I loved it. After working at GNC and trying alot of boosters its nice to find one you can feel. Props
    Thats tits buddday!