IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jay Cutler and my wife...

Just though I'd mention this one because it was hilarious...

Last night I was looking at the Olympia comparison photos of Jay and Victor in the latest issue of MD. I already know that as fans of the sport we all have our opinions on who should have won. So, in order to get an unbiased opinion, I asked my wife to look at the pics and tell me who had the best physique with regards to conditioning, symmetry and size. Before I could even begin to explain to her what the "eye" should be looking for, she blurted our how she hated Jay because "he either was racist or enjoyed mocking African-Americans!" Of course I had to have her elaborate on this statement...

... Well come to find out she saw another picture of Jay backstage all oiled up in another issue and has disliked him since. She said it appeared as though he was trying to look darker and it reminded her of when white actors would use burnt cork to darken their faces to mock African-Americans in film. You know I had to bust up laughing at this! After I explained the need for competitors - even African-American competitors - to use Pro-Tan in order to better display their physiques under the harsh lighting conditions, she even had to laugh at herself. I explained to her that from what I know of Jay, he is far from racist and in fact was one of the most stand-up guys in the sport... None the less, after looking at the photos she picked Victor as the clear winner... Unfortunately her opinion didn't count anymore as she was obviously biased. LOL!

I think I'll take her with me to the '08 Ironman so she can get a better understanding [and hopefully appreciation] of the sport.
    Last edited by IBey777; 12-12-2007 at 09:10 AM.
    FOCUS. COMMIT. EXECUTE. REPEAT !!!

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged because I was expecting a video of your wife.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    LMAO

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IBey777 View Post

Last night I was looking at the Olympia comparison photos of Jay and Victor in the latest issue of MD. I already know that as fans of the sport we all have our opinions on who should have won. So, in order to get an unbiased opinion, I asked my wife to look at the pics and tell me who had the best physique with regards to conditioning, symmetry and size. Before I could even begin to explain to her what the "eye" should be looking for, she blurted our how she hated Jay because "he either was racist or enjoyed mocking African-Americans!" Of course I had to have her elaborate on this statement...

... Well come to find out she saw another picture of Jay backstage all oiled up in another issue and has disliked him since. She said it appeared as though he was trying to look darker and it reminded her of when white actors would use burnt cork to darken their faces to mock African-Americans in film. You know I had to bust up laughing at this! After I explained the need for competitors - even African-American competitors - to use Pro-Tan in order to better display their physiques under the harsh lighting conditions, she even had to laugh at herself. I explained to her that from what I know of Jay, he is far from racist and in fact was one of the most stand-up guys in the sport... None the less, after looking at the photos she picked Victor as the clear winner... Unfortunately her opinion didn't count anymore as she was obviously biased. LOL!

I think I'll take her with me to the '08 Ironman so she can get a better understanding [and hopefully appreciation] of the sport.
    LMAO! I wonder what she made of Jays 06 lobster look (red).

I was expecting you to post that you're wife slept with him in college. lol
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    I had to laugh at this one too! I guess the thread title is a little misleading... my bad. Hind sight is 20/20.
    FOCUS. COMMIT. EXECUTE. REPEAT !!!

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had to laugh at this one too! I guess the thread title is a little misleading... my bad. Hind sight is 20/20.
    Not from the thread title. I read the whole thing, cracked up, and was damn disappointed it wasn't a video of said incident
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thread is worthless without pics of the said wife.

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you didn't know dude?
    http://cutlerbeatcoleman.ytmnd.com/

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pump Freak 86 View Post
    LMAO!!!
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

_XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    ruhl once showed up lookin not far from this, obviously not intentionally but he really went a bit far with the protan. i think it was 2006 santa susanna, or san hose or sumthin. reps to whoever has this pic.

its funny how its hard for them to get a consistent color from yr to yr. u can usually tell what year pics are from by the color. dillet showed up in 93 'O' with a touch of green hue. yates looked silver in 94. i really like ronnie's reddish brown in 2006, he seemed to screw up this yr with his limbs being a lot darker than his torso.

Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Outlined is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

rofl, love that song

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i know there are pics out there of jay fonling other guy's body parts up on stage.. if you show those to her, she'll know that he's far from racist
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

LOL Good story man, gave me a laugh