Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong bump to hillbilly thread,
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only read a few posts buuuuut, IMO...

All wild animals are better than their domesticated counterparts. Deer, wild turkey, trout, squirrel, and rabbit are all lean meats. Apparently bison is pretty damn good too, I've had ox. I personally LOVE wild turkey compared to domesticated turkey. It's more of a red meat than a white meat like you're used to.

I don't consider goat a domesticated animal because it's not bred for it's meat, but damn they taste good too.
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevastatorMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weird

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Baddog079 View Post
    All wild animals are better than their domesticated counterparts.
    Amen, brother.
    Deer, squirrel, rabbit, turkey, dove, duck, quail, pheasant, goose, turtle, bullfrog, groundhog, and more species of fish than I feel like typing. I kill as many of my own dinners as possible.

I've got a bison ranch and an ostrich ranch nearby too.... totally awesome.

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Blackjack68 View Post
    Amen, brother.
    Deer, squirrel, rabbit, turkey, dove, duck, quail, pheasant, goose, turtle, bullfrog, groundhog, and more species of fish than I feel like typing. I kill as many of my own dinners as possible.

I've got a bison ranch and an ostrich ranch nearby too.... totally awesome.
    Wish I could pack my freezer with ostrich and bison but damn that stuff is expensive here!

My family lays the hammer down on the deer during season, so we always have a lot of burger in the freezer. We have about a dozen cattle that free range, and usually butcher own of those a year. Gotta convince them to switch to bison
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Totally jealous of everyone that has access to wild game. That would be so awesome to load up the freezer and not bother shopping for protein multiple times a week. BRB, getting a slingshot and picking off squirrels from my window.