Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Noticed what?

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Flagg3
    I wouldn't be in such a hurry to apologize, raymondh has been banned several times in the past for creating dozens of posts advertising bulk DMT powder for sale after Ergomax was first recalled and repeatedly created new accounts to spam the board after each one was banned.

Add to that he still pimps a ponzi scheme/MLM in his sig, and it all adds up to someone who doesn't give a rats ass about anything but making a quick buck any way he can.

Flagg

You better watch what you say Flagg. If you do not personally know me, refrain from making inferences that reflect so. First of all, the powder deal was much more complicated than what you have said, and half of what you say is not true. I do not want to compromise ALR in this matter thus I do not want to discuss this. I was unbanned in less than one hour. Get all the facts before you critize me.
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by raymondh
    You better watch what you say Flagg. If you do not personally know me, refrain from making inferences that reflect so. First of all, the powder deal was much more complicated than what you have said, and half of what you say is not true. I do not want to compromise ALR in this matter thus I do not want to discuss this. I was unbanned in less than one hour. Get all the facts before you critize me.
    You also posted under another screen name not the one you are currently using.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by raymondh
    Don't know, don't care.

All I know is that you were spamming the forums ad nauseum advertising bulk powder for sale. The threads were deleted, your accounts were banned, and you would simply create a new account and try again.

Those are the facts.

Flagg
    No ads here!

The opinions expressed above are my personal opinion.
    I have absolutely no affiliation with any supplement companies, and have never had any vested interest in any supplements of any kind.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK...enough is enough now.

The point of this thread was made so I'm closing it now before this gets out of hand.

If you guys would like to continue this, please do it through PM's.