MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting back into it

Well.. I am going to start training again after 5 months of due to bacterial infection and stomach lining infection..... so my plan is to go the the weight room they have at my work place before I go to work... and this is my 4 day routine

Day 1: chest & triceps

Day 2: back & bis

Day 3: Legs

Day 4: Shoulders & abs

Monday & Teusday I will do day 1 & 2, rest Wednesday, and do days 3 & 4 on thursday and friday. So does this look like a good routine to everyone.... and since it is winter and i will be bulking... would running or swimming laps on wednesday instead of resting hurt me in my gains at all? thanks.

MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaKaVe|i has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nobody has any responses for me?

Johnson1999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good to me. That's basically the routine I used to follow and I had some good gains with it.

I'm currently doing

Day 1 Chest/Legs
    Day 2 Arms (Tris/Bis)
    Day 3 Shoulders
    Day 4 Back

With rest days between Day 3 and 4 and between Day 4 and 1.

alright cool... but i was wandering if instead of resting on my rest day that i went running or swimming if that would hurt my gains?