rizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements to take it to the next LEVEL

CASH is no Issue.

I just feel like i need to explod. My program is cool. My eating is excellent. But i dont take supplemnts. Its time to change.

Tell me everything i should GET. NO BUDGET. And I want a **** load

The basics. WHEY, CREATINE, FLAX, PRotein bars, RTD's

I also wanna know bout alternatives, GHG alternatives.

You guys know whats up.

im 190 ripped to shreds

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rizza

The basics.

lol.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

Oliewud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oliewud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oliewud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oliewud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oliewud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oliewud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No-Xplode
    Dymatize Xpand/ Green Buldge / Man clout

Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tha King has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Oliewud
    No-Xplode
    no...take out the noxplode and get Ready 4 War instead

Originally Posted by Oliewud
    ready 4 war
    ordered..

need....more

wha about X-factor

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cell-Tech!

j/k

Controlled Labs Green Bulge, Controlled Labs White Blood, Higher Power 100% Whey Power, Lipo 6, TKE Joint Boost With MSM, Higher Power One-A-Day, Olympian Labs Enteric Coated Omega-3 Fish Oils.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by rizza
    CASH is no Issue.

I just feel like i need to explod. My program is cool. My eating is excellent. But i dont take supplemnts. Its time to change.

The basics. WHEY, CREATINE, FLAX, PRotein bars, RTD's

I also wanna know bout alternatives, GHG alternatives.

You guys know whats up.

im 190 ripped to shreds
    a personal chef....
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wrong.. flax is wrong, take fish insteadd bro....BRO!!!! whey creatine fishoil bcaa common man its pretty simple, just pump that ****

so far.

X factor.. Green bulge, Man clout, Dymatize xpand, ready 4 WAR. Whey protein, fish oil

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Olympian Labs Enteric Coated Omega-3 Fish Oils.

what up with this kind of fish oil, is it enteric coated better for absroption, etc??
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're over 21, ReboundXT+ActivaTe.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Rizza, it is important to know whether you are going to bulk or to cut.

when you say, you are "shredded", then I suppose you might wanna gain some decent amount of mass, i.e. you want to bulk?

If so, then then you wouldn't need too much of anticatabolic supps like glutamine and BCAAs. You also wouldn't need too much of supps that increase fat burning (e.g. sesathin + fish oil and any kind of "thermogenic" supp).

For serious mass gain you need:
    - enough calories (e.g. maintenance + >500 kcal/d)
    - creatine (I prefer to mix CreatineMonohydrate + CEE)
    - high-quality protein (whey)

If you want the "extra-pump" during your workout, you'll want to take one of the "NO"-Products.

If you haven't take any suppöements before, these 3 things will definitely take
    ypi to the "next level".
    If you wanna go further then that you can try out e.g. "x-factor" that has got impressive logs here and / or a testosterone-booster like "blue-rhino".

O.K. to summarize:

High quality creatine:
    e.g. Creapure + Green Bulge (just exemplary)

NO-formula:
    Dymatize Xpand (btw. it has CEE, A-AKG and Glutamine + some additional gadgets)

Whey-protein:
    Can't really give any serious recommendation because I live in Europe and get my protein from european shops. The best protein I have ever tried (and it is really not cheap!) is "ProForce" that has undenaturated, highest quality whey-protein isolate and micellar casein. Proforce has an incredible amount of 50% of essential amino acids (!!!). You might search at bb.com, probably they have this protein, too.

P.S.: You will need a multivitamin. Many people here will recommend you to take fish-oil. That's O.K., but if you are from middle east, the I suppose that you alreay take some amounts of olive oil and regularly eat fish. So fish-oil supplementation will not be a "MUST" for you. Actually, William Llewellyn even recommends to take as less as possible fish oil while being on a x-factor cycle.

Best regards

David

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Forget the NO prods, seriously. I mean, maybe money is no matter, but you want something effective don't you? Here is what you want:

X-Factor (2 bottles)
    Vendetta (2 bottles)
    ICE (1 bottle)
    AMP (1 bottles)
    Ultra Peptide (2 bottles)
    Orotine (2 bottles)
    NOW Eco Green Multi (1 bottle)
    Beverly Ultra-C (1 bottle)

And if you're old enough, do either an SD or Pheraplex cycle in the middle of your X-Factor cycle. Add to all this some cheap whey protein. If you absolutely need that NO pump, add BSL Osmolyte or Ergopharm 1-NO 30-45 minutes preworkout.

im bulking, but ohh does it feel good being rippped up. i love the veins

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can mega-dose some Scivation Xtend, its great stuff, but expensive as hell.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat