Closed Thread
    jabronidan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it Bad to workout 2 days in a row?

Well I don't really have time to go to the gym monday, wendesday, friday. I have drivers ed on monday, lacrosse practice t/w/th and for a few more weeks lax games on sundays. So the only way I can get to the gym 3x a week is if I don't have school, lax practice is cancelled 1 day, or go on friday/saturday and maybe squeeze in 1 more day. So is it bad if I do Back/Biceps friday then Chest/Triceps saturday, I really have no choice some weeks unless I have a short lacrosse practice and go after.

fishslayer15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your working different body parts on those two days its not bad for you. If you want to work the same body part you will be overtraining and you will most likely loose muscle size and strength.

Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no. most people workout 2 days in a row, you get the best gains from working out with a 2 day split, you get your 4 major muscle groups in the week always, and one day left to hit one muscle group twice. most people either chose chest or legs, i suggest switching it up every month. start with legs, next back, follow with chest then shoulders.
    wat

jabronidan89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sanj-
    no. most people workout 2 days in a row, you get the best gains from working out with a 2 day split, you get your 4 major muscle groups in the week always, and one day left to hit one muscle group twice. most people either chose chest or legs, i suggest switching it up every month. start with legs, next back, follow with chest then shoulders.
    I try to do Shoulders and legs that 3rd day.

obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i workout 5-6 days/week

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    nothing wrong with training on consequtive days as long as different muscle groups are trained
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It isnt bad or good...it just depends on what works for you and what type of routine you are following...
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

bodybuilder? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodybuilder? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well arnold worked out twice a day but thats becasue his body had a very fast recovery i would recommed it though
    age 21
    BF 15
    Bench 185
    Deadlift 250
    Squat 195