Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Congradulations, you just won the Olympia! Which company would you go with and why?

Every big name supplement company on the market wants to endorse you. All the hard work has finally paid off, you came out of knowhere as a nobody and now you can make the big $$ from one of the top companies in the industry. With your reputation on the line, you have to choose which company to sign with.

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ergopharm

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    maybe eas. not cuz i like the prods but cuz its big and they gonna give me lots of $$$$ forget taking their prods . Well I would just shop around and see who is going to pay me the most cash. Since i won i should be able to name my price, if they don tlike it i can just move on to the next. im greedy. being broke all my life has made me want to be greedy ha ha
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbish77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sothrowedmex
    maybe eas. not cuz i like the prods but cuz its big and they gonna give me lots of $$$$ forget taking their prods . Well I would just shop around and see who is going to pay me the most cash. Since i won i should be able to name my price, if they don tlike it i can just move on to the next. im greedy. being broke all my life has made me want to be greedy ha ha
    ^^^agreed, but I assumed they were all offering the same money...

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sothrowedmex
    Selling out to the big name companies sounds logical because you would get more $$$, but do you think it would hurt your reputation? Aw, who cares, you'd make new friends and have lots of cash so I guess thats more important, right.

Registered User italionstallion's Avatar
    italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italionstallion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    VPX

Even though the vast majority of people dislike VPX, most of their products are quality, and work well. Since the products would be free, i would be able to have all the essentials. Plus, it is a big company, so i would be getting a lot of money.

Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jdanmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely muscletech. Everyone always bashes them but if you could be on the cell-tech, nitro-tech, and pump-tech stack and have it all paid for by them there's no way in hell you'd turn down such an opportunity. But I have a hard to figuring how someone could win the Olympia in the first place without using these products to begin with.

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ergopharm, SAN, or Scivation

Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000) Sanj- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its all about the money, of course i would go with the company which would pay me big money, which i dont know...lol
    wat

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sanj-
    its all about the money, of course i would go with the company which would pay me big money, which i dont know...lol
    wow very decisive answer

scivation/primaforce?
    man?
    optimum?
    prolab?

there are many good companies with awesome products, maybe they should all merge and create an overpriced monopoly with gnc?

oops too late MT did that (cept for the whole "awesome product statement")

Universal for me, biggest range, ****ty products, but if they sponsor you im sure they could create a winner for you
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Originally Posted by dbish77
    Ergopharm
    Not for the money or even for the Ergo supps...but PA could whip me up some nice "personal supps".

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Since I do it a lot for free anyway...

Anyone willing to pay me top dollar to lie.

sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sothrowedmex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life
    Selling out to the big name companies sounds logical because you would get more $$$, but do you think it would hurt your reputation? Aw, who cares, you'd make new friends and have lots of cash so I guess thats more important, right.
    yep its all about the benjamins baby. PLus i won the olympia so i could take whatever i want or just quit and be satisfied with one mr olympia and just maintain my size but then again naw id get bigger with all the money i can buy any supp i want. even make my own.
    IG: @Gains_Marathon

Cool

Originally Posted by M(0)NSTER
    Anyone willing to pay me top dollar to lie.
    Because we all know everything you say is a lie...

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd start my own company, and sell overpriced products that would "win the olympia" for you, if you took them. I think that's where it's really at. Sub-par products for disgusting prices.

docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) docta_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Just shut your mouth and people won't treat you so bad.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    When do you actually stop being a noob? Is there an actual time/date?

kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ace_himself
    ...if you could be on the cell-tech, nitro-tech, and pump-tech stack and have it all paid for by them there's no way in hell you'd turn down such an opportunity.
    LOVE the sarcasm.
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH__________________________
    The 2005 NPC All South Training/Diet Log/Results
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=575939

40LB. BULK LOG_____________________________
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=621031

Indigo6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Every big name supplement company on the market wants to endorse you. All the hard work has finally paid off, you came out of knowhere as a nobody and now you can make the big $$ from one of the top companies in the industry. With your reputation on the line, you have to choose which company to sign with.
    GeneScience Pharmaceuticals

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I might not be liked for this answer, but I would probably just stick with whoever would pay me the most money (even if it's MuscleTech).

Think about it logically. The pro's are in the business for some money. Personal reasons for bodybuilding are important as well, but they really want money. From my understanding, they make most of their money off of their endorsement deals. Hence, I'd go with whoever would pay me the most money.

If a company which I "really" supported (Scivation, Avant Labs, Controlled Labs, etc) could offer me an amount of money similar to that of a MuscleTech or EAS, then I'd go with them.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bignbuff
    I might not be liked for this answer, but I would probably just stick with whoever would pay me the most money (even if it's MuscleTech).

Think about it logically. The pro's are in the business for some money. Personal reasons for bodybuilding are important as well, but they really want money. From my understanding, they make most of their money off of their endorsement deals. Hence, I'd go with whoever would pay me the most money.

If a company which I "really" supported (Scivation, Avant Labs, Controlled Labs, etc) could offer me an amount of money similar to that of a MuscleTech or EAS, then I'd go with them.
    I agree with BnB. It's the same principles in the business world. Come on you know that you and your competitors are all full of $hit peddling similar products. It's all in the marketing and whoever is payingg top dollar will get my attention period. I don't work because I'm independently wealthy and bored so I need something to do.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they don't do it for the money. Money is good but that's not it at all. Think about it, if you are 19, 20, have real talent in bodybuilding, do you do it for the money when you know there won't be much money as a bodybuilder and your chances of sponsorship, that's if you make it big, is at such a risk.

Those who are in this sport, the best, jay, ronnie, does it for it because they love the sport. It's nice to have all the essentials (supps, etc...) paid for them but money wise, it isn'tmuch at all. They could have taken a regular job and do this as a hobby.
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by raymondh
    They could have taken a regular job and do this as a hobby.
    Not necessarily. What's there background/education/skills? They excel at bb'ing, so they decided to make a go at it. Yeah it's not the highest paid jobs, but when your in it you want to make the most money possible so go with who's paying the most.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by raymondh
    they don't do it for the money. Money is good but that's not it at all. Think about it, if you are 19, 20, have real talent in bodybuilding, do you do it for the money when you know there won't be much money as a bodybuilder and your chances of sponsorship, that's if you make it big, is at such a risk.

Those who are in this sport, the best, jay, ronnie, does it for it because they love the sport. It's nice to have all the essentials (supps, etc...) paid for them but money wise, it isn'tmuch at all. They could have taken a regular job and do this as a hobby.
    raymondh, since your PM box is full and you won't empty it out and you might not have gotten my email about this, I'm posting this in here. Please remove your sig ASAP.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me since I don't want to hijack this thread.

user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100) user12jf is not very well liked. (-100)
    Muscletech For Life!

Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stuntdawg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ASR BABY!!! Now I can have all the T-Rex I want.

Best of all, Massmaker can spam the hell out of my adoring fans!!!

avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10) avian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if i had a steady job not bbing and didnt bbild for life i would go with a company i trust... avant, ergopharm...

if bbing was my full time job, whoever pays more money

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DS, AX, Controlled Labs, Ergopharm are some of the companies I would go with. Even though the initial money wouldn't be there with a smaller company I would see if I could get some sort of sales commission.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

Thumbs up

I think Prolab would be a good choice. You might not make quite the money as you would with MT, EAS or BSN, but I think Prolab is a pretty good company overall. They just need to catch up on a good CEE product and NO booster to be able to keep up with what's selling these days.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd work with DS for the fact that it feels a lot more like being part of a family than simply working for a big corporate machine. If it were all about the money, however, I'd take BSN or Muscletech.......even though winning the O has nothing to do with their products.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

lookin' for an 800 dead Fedaykin's Avatar
    Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    AX if I could get a sales commision, like said above. I really like the AX company right now.
    Life is too short to be small.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=526986[/url]

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=613228[/url] my x factor log(current)

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/member.php?u=110646[/url]
    my sd log.(205-225)

I had something else here, but mods don't like it...