Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000) Jay Rawd is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down Why do fat people think they're buff/strong?

Seriously, I keep seeing all these fat guys who think that they're some sort of Mariusz Pudzianowski or Jay Cutler. At my gym, they get their flabby asses on the bench and struggle doing something that's less than their bodyweight. That's not strong. OK, so you bench 225. You weigh 400, you piece of ****. That ain't nothing to be proud of. And if that ain't bad to ya, there was this one fatceps guy who weighed around 200 lb. and was a weak piece of **** struggling to max on 225 lb. Then he was flexing at some girls (fat ones) and he was bragging about how strong he was. Funny thing is he's a personal trainer and he has **** strength and doesn't know anything about lifting. And the obvious fact that he's out of shape. Yeah you got 17 inch arms punk. Let's see you cut and be proud the 12 inches left.

Rant over.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd
    Seriously, I keep seeing all these fat guys who think that they're some sort of Mariusz Pudzianowski or Jay Cutler. At my gym, they get their flabby asses on the bench and struggle doing something that's less than their bodyweight. That's not strong. OK, so you bench 225. You weigh 400, you piece of ****. That ain't nothing to be proud of. And if that ain't bad to ya, there was this one fatceps guy who weighed around 200 lb. and was a weak piece of **** struggling to max on 225 lb. Then he was flexing at some girls (fat ones) and he was bragging about how strong he was. Funny thing is he's a personal trainer and he has **** strength and doesn't know anything about lifting. And the obvious fact that he's out of shape. Yeah you got 17 inch arms punk. Let's see you cut and be proud the 12 inches left.

Rant over.
    damn nice rant you have there. but i cant fully agree with you. meh, ur view is ur opinion and i aint a memebr at ur gym so i dont know what ur going through, none of this **** hapens at my gym, i think the fat guys are too scared to tavel into our free weights area lol
    ◊◊◊ 2011 Carpe Diem Crew ◊◊◊

Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I was 230lbs way back, I had weak upper body strength and had superb lower body strength.

I remember, I didn't work out at all, but at my high school gym I slapped on 450lbs on the 45 incline press and repped that **** with form. They didn't have a calf raise/machine there so I couldn't tell you about my calfs... except that they were MONSTEROUS.

To this day, I max out on all the calf machines at my gym, repping about 18 times because I can't increase resistance. They're still huge. When I was dieting to lose fat, I neglected training my quads and basically I lost strength. I'm back up to about 360 on 45 incline with training, hoping to get back to the 450 I used to be able to do.

Upper body strength is questionable. Lower body strength... you better resign.
    *****/*****
    Obsession with nutrition starts here.

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the other day i was doing a rope pull down at my gym
    and some guy who was like....5"11, maybe 240, no muscle at all
    he comes up to me and tells me im doing it wrong, and that hes a trainer at new york sports club, and that i should do it this other way, otherwise ill hurt myself. he was trying to be an ass like, saying it really loud infront of a bunch of people so he tried to belittle me
    i said "hey thanks for the tip buddy" then continued to do it how i do it
    then he goes "just giving some advice...dont know how long youve been lifting ...dont want you to get hurt"
    i stopped and said "nearly 5 years, i appreciate your "advice" (sarcastic tone), but im good, thanks"
    then he walked away
    thats my story, its not worth reading...if you have already, you shouldnt have wasted your time
    "I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye...but thats just me." - Bas Rutten
    "YEA BUDDAY!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!" - Ronnie Coleman
    "You put the Devil on the other side and I will come to fight." - Royce Gracie

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because fat people are hardcore.

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because they are 'big', they equate it with strength
    one of my mates thinks he used to have 19" biceps... yeh no... he is strong, but if he lost all that fat, he'd have a little over 15.5" bis.

Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheyhem. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i could care less about fat people, they dont anger me... not even when i see them at the beach
    ;$-BMB;$-

Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fetus Soccer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dunno man, a lot of super fat guys seem to have that cocky "im the big man" attitude and are full of themselves when theyre really not that strong. they seem to just assume that being humungous means they are powerful, even the really weak ones who are total gaming nerds that cant even bench 100 pounds. most of the fat asses at my gym who have been training for ages only bench like 150-180 for a few reps which isnt even impressive to begin with... but to add to it, their form sucks, they have no negative and they bounce it off the chest. or doing curls with 60 pounds including the bar but having to cheat it up by swinging your back... yep, superhuman strength there lol.

i guess it's because size is equatted with strength because people are retarded. but then again, i WOULD expect the average non training 300 pound guy to be stronger than the average non training 175 pound guy. but compared to people who train properly, even if they weigh 140 pounds, forget it fatboy, you're doomed.

max2k or whatever - leg press doesnt equate to real life strength. in real life your life muscles are busy holding up your weight, which is why the squat and more importantly ass to grass squat are proper tests for how much functional leg strength you have. i hope you realise 450 despite sounding like a big number is nothing special on leg press no offense. ronnie coleman uses well over 2000 pounds for high reps but "only" squats 800 for a double... i guess he should resign to fat asses everywhere though lol. thats like the equivilant of boasting about squatting near 200 pounds or benching 140.... it really isnt heavy and for any serious lifter is actually light as hell. no offense intended, just a reality check on strength and particularly functional (real life) strength.
    hail murder. **** you.

orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orcan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not all fat people are ass hats, if anything i think the average of fat people and normal people being tools is about the same....

Example 1:
    Fat guy trying to bench an absurd amount whilst screaming obscenities

Example 2:
    Scrawny wanker with semi-big bi's who wears tight jeans to the gym, has a david beckham peacock hair cut and is wearing an xxxsmall pink polo who is doing bicep curls for an hour +.

Get over it.

®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000) ®eckless is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ®eckless
    damn nice rant you have there. but i cant fully agree with you. meh, ur view is ur opinion and i aint a memebr at ur gym so i dont know what ur going through, none of this **** hapens at my gym, i think the fat guys are too scared to tavel into our free weights area lol
    some dick negged me for this post. i fail to see what is wrong with it, cmon guys help me out, tell me wats wrong with my post...umm thats right absolutely nothing.
    ◊◊◊ 2011 Carpe Diem Crew ◊◊◊

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

No-one outside bb.com gives 2****s about pound for pound strength thats probly why.

Average joe dosnt see a fat pig throwing around 300lbs and go, hmm that's only .75% of his bodyweight. Then looks over and see a ripped twerp throwing around 180lbs and go on about how pound for pound his strong as hell.

300lbs is impressive wether its ronnie coleman benching it or not

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont mind them as long as they dont try and act tough like you said. If a 400lb fat guy is benching 225, let him, hes not trying to impress anyone. But if he racks the weight and walks around the gym like a tough guy after it I just laugh. Also its alot easier for skinny people to bench their bodyweight, think about it. Fat doesn't move weight for you, muscle does. The only advantage I could see is your tits are so big you dont need to bring the bar down as far = smaller ROM = easier to move more weight.

de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The ones I hate aren't the really fat dudes, it's the ones in the 20-25% bf range, who do actually have a bit of strength and/or muscle as well. I can't stand the way these motherfcvkers strut around thinking they're "huge", but fail to realize that most of their "hugeness" is actually based on fat. They delude themselves into thinking that it's "mostly muscle" and that they only need to cut maybe "10lbs" to get ripped, when in reality they need about 30.

These dudes are very common. In fact, if you're on this site, there's a good chance you are one of them. Have you recently been through a "bulk" in which you've "packed on" 30lbs in four months? The odds are excellent that you're one of these deluded fcvks.

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol....i agree
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Man2kx
    When I was 230lbs way back, I had weak upper body strength and had superb lower body strength.

I remember, I didn't work out at all, but at my high school gym I slapped on 450lbs on the 45 incline press and repped that **** with form. They didn't have a calf raise/machine there so I couldn't tell you about my calfs... except that they were MONSTEROUS.

To this day, I max out on all the calf machines at my gym, repping about 18 times because I can't increase resistance. They're still huge. When I was dieting to lose fat, I neglected training my quads and basically I lost strength. I'm back up to about 360 on 45 incline with training, hoping to get back to the 450 I used to be able to do.

Upper body strength is questionable. Lower body strength... you better resign.
    I was about to tear into you until I realized you were talking about 45 degree leg press calf extensions...
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

dt78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not all fat people go around acting like they are tough ****. Yes there are some (I have a few in each of my classes). I'm fat. I'm not the strongest in the gym usually. I don't act like I am either. I lift to better myself and get better for football (I'm a DT); looking to walk-on once my knee is better. I don't feel like I need to go around and try to impress people. I could care less what others think. I know I'm decently powerful and could take care of myself in a bad situation, there's no need to strut around at all.

I agree that fat people that go aorund like they are God piss me off. But before you start generalizing all fat people as jackasses, think. Just because someone is fat doesn't mean they aren't tough or whatever. It's no different than non-fat guys thinking they are tough.

The little gay-looking guys in the gym doing curls for 2 hours piss me off more than "tough" fat guys anyway.

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My friend is 230 probably 25% bf or more, and I'm only 160 6'1 but I can beat him in an arm wrestle haha

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fatceps hahahahahaha

mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000) mike_d is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Eh?
    My friend is 230 probably 25% bf or more, and I'm only 160 6'1 but I can beat him in an arm wrestle haha
    Arm wrestle is a ****ty test of strength, its all about leverage vs. raw power.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    I dont have time to really worry about others in the gym except for the occassional really whacko characters

bOZz

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i`m fat! and i don`t have much as upper body strength goes i 1rm 200-230. and my signature tells my weight. i havn`t gotten any stronger in the last year. it may have something to do with only eating 23-2500 calories. i dunno. but if you talked **** to me like that. i`d balance your nose and rotate your jaw.
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50) de silva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tek.
    No-one outside bb.com gives 2****s about pound for pound strength thats probly why.

Average joe dosnt see a fat pig throwing around 300lbs and go, hmm that's only .75% of his bodyweight. Then looks over and see a ripped twerp throwing around 180lbs and go on about how pound for pound his strong as hell.

300lbs is impressive wether its ronnie coleman benching it or not
    This guy's a good example of what I'm talking about. 230lbs with a 37.5" gut (and he's probably squeezing the tape) and he thinks he's "~16%". What a dreamer.

AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AJ010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mike_d
    Arm wrestle is a ****ty test of strength, its all about leverage vs. raw power.

Yeah but most average people have average technique anyways, so the only major factor here is leverage I'd say, but you could make the same case for lifting too.

I dunno, but its controversial.

Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dionysus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jay Rawd

Rant over.
    Agreed, but only on the attitudes.

Anyone can act like a cock in the gym, whether their fat or skinny. I give props to fatties in the gym, as they're making genuine effort to try and get healthier.

As a general rule, I don't care *how much weight* a person is lifting. Rather, I appreciate that they're actually putting in the effort and are using good form. You could be 400 lbs and struggling to curl a 15lb dumbell, and I have more respect for that than some thick-necked mofo cheating on a 50lb curl.

It's all about attitude.

RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobDude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think for every really fat guy that thinks he's strong there is a skinny little guy that thinks he's buff.

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know what you mean. There is this fat guy at my gym who comes in about once every 2 weeks, he's about 6'1" 250lbs. He acts like he is working out super hard and paces around between sets, the problem is he smells like Sh*t!!! if you get within 15 feet of him you smell his horrible B.O. To make it worse he's always wearing some tight shirt that shows his HUGE gut and the shirt is drenched in sweat.
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by de silva
    This guy's a good example of what I'm talking about. 230lbs with a 37.5" gut (and he's probably squeezing the tape) and he thinks he's "~16%". What a dreamer.
    haha reps, i knew that described me well when i read it. I took 3months off lifting but didnt lower my cals cause i didnt wanna lose much muscle, big mistake went from 218 34" gut. Up to 235 39" gut. O well you live and learn, no need to hate tho.

Originally Posted by tek.
    haha reps, i knew that described me well when i read it. I took 3months off lifting but didnt lower my cals cause i didnt wanna lose much muscle, big mistake went from 218 34" gut. Up to 235 39" gut. O well you live and learn, no need to hate tho.
    Fcvk, he even gives me reps for it. You're alright man.

Nah, no hating dude. I'm an insider man, I was that fat, deluded "big guy" once. Just wanna save others the frustration I went through myself.

Aren't they all sleeping in Brissie at this hour?

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I've come accross lots of fatasses that think they're tough because they weigh a lot and have a lot of body mass.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    I was about to tear into you until I realized you were talking about 45 degree leg press calf extensions...
    lol.....same here. My BS detector was going through the roof
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"